It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So I called this out in this thread, Rebranded as COVID

Results of lab tests

Introductory comments to article

The following statements by Dr. Derick Knauss on the identity of the virus and on the failures of the PCR test are corroborated by numerous scientific studies including the WHO. See the text by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky at the foot of Dr. Knauss’ article

I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples.

What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B.

On the huge amounts of false positives to boast the numbers and create fear.

“if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%

Other comments from posters observing why more doctors and scientists haven't come forward.

Doctors and Scientists who get paid by Billionaires and Big Pharma have to follow the Covid 19 Narrative or do not get paid and fired from their positions.

Remember the scientists and doctors have been silenced. A real pandemic doesn’t need coverups. The test is fake. It is a lab tool. It was designed to magnify things in the lab. It cannot identify covid, because it was never isolated, so the lab takes anything and magnifies it, arbitrarily a little a lot.

The annual five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80%, this past year it was reduced to only .10%.
I guess when flu season is over, COVID will be over too, so by May 2021 this should have all cleared through.

edit on 14-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Explains why my son in NY, tested twice and found positive for CV...while experiencing no symptoms or illness of any kind...also took an antibody test...and showed no antibodies for CV.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There is a Clique regardless of whether this is being used for that or not that WANT to kill the human race off, that is not an exaggeration, not a conspiracy it is a fact.
www.searchforthetruth.co.uk...
sdgs.un.org...

They keep changing the name but they want to reduce birth rates, that is sterilize the population of the planet.

So a Pleidian salesman walks into the showroom to meet a grey couple.
Hmmm, now Mr Alien we have this planet and can get the population to cull themselves it's a special off as they did detonate a nuclear warhead so some free radioactive radicals are now a fixture of the world but it can be cleaned up once we dispose of the vermin problem.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Must be some kind of "re distributional" track/test system like Dominionated 😮

Maybe the "name" "COVID19" forces flu strains to scare themselves off 😮

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I know that this is a conspiracy website, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Wouldn't a better answer be that they mass produced an affordable unit, which lost some accuracy in exchange for having a low per-unit cost?

If this were a conspiracy then pretty much every world government would need to be in on it, including governments such as Russia, Iran, North Korea and Cuba, who would definitely call America out on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

There is a Clique regardless of whether this is being used for that or not that WANT to kill the human race off, that is not an exaggeration, not a conspiracy it is a fact.
www.searchforthetruth.co.uk...
sdgs.un.org...

They keep changing the name but they want to reduce birth rates, that is sterilize the population of the planet.

So a Pleidian salesman walks into the showroom to meet a grey couple.
Hmmm, now Mr Alien we have this planet and can get the population to cull themselves it's a special off as they did detonate a nuclear warhead so some free radioactive radicals are now a fixture of the world but it can be cleaned up once we dispose of the vermin problem.

If they wanted to reduce the population then they're going about it in an extremely inefficient way.

You could reduce the population much faster simply by going into the projects as offering people more benefit for the rest of their life if they limited themselves to one child.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's all about the testing methods, and WHO controls and makes it, they set the standards for every country.
As my OP showed the entire testing method is flawed.

Think about this quote from DUNE....
“He who controls the spice controls the universe.”

So....
He WHO controls the testing, controls the narrative and reaction.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I’m not surprised that none of the samples showed covid-19. I’ve been saying since the summer, too, that those PCR tests are worthless. I mean, every test package says on it “Not for diagnostic use. For experimental use only.”

But I know some fear-addicted brainless robot will be in here shortly to tell us what’s wrong with your article and source and scientists who ran the tests on the 1500 samples.

Covid-19 is in the same bucket as Trump for these sad sacks who have given up their ability to think for themselves or question ANYTHING they are told by the MSM and their bosses: it can’t go away, because then they won’t have it to be angry and morally superior about anymore. They need covid-19 and they need Trump.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Dems used the yearly flu to win an election.

They ran up the body count with fake numbers.

Then blamed it all on Trump.

Well played, now govern.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Dems used the yearly flu to win an election.

They ran up the body count with fake numbers.

Then blamed it all on Trump.

Well played, now govern.

The Dems used "Fake numbers" in the election too.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The way this plannedscamdemic has been manipulated, from start to finish, will be one of the massive red pills for those who blindly follow the Rockefeller medical system.

I pray this awakening happens sooner than later, as far to many are prepped and ready to demand the forced vaccination of everyone over this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The fact that it just wasn't in the USA shows just how in control the globalists are.
The globalists wanted Trump out, and they won.
When the first impeachment failed they had this in their pocket ready to go, if Pence was President this wouldn't have happened.
On February 5, 2020, the Senate acquitted Trump on both counts. Only 1 1/2 month later we were in full pandemic mode.

It seems they didn't care that they would destroy so many businesses and industries in the process.

I think they figured they might as well test just how far they could push their control of people around the globe well they were at it, and do a little population control on what they now see as "useless eaters" at the same time.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Globalists want to put their corruption inside of you now.
Total control.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Don't forget a certain prominent doctor figure and organizations, warned that there would be a mystery virus to sweep the globe. Even back in 2017 I believe.

This is all according to plan.

Try asking for a flu shot the next time you go in and see what its labeled as.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Also

CDC USA Total Deaths by Year:
2015: 2,712.630
2016: 2,744,248
2017: 2,813,503
2018: 2,839,205
2019: 2,900,689
2020: 2,487,350 (as of Nov. 16 2020)

Where are the massive higher Pandemic death numbers in America, if there was a real Pandemic that number would have been over 3 Million easily.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Don't forget a certain prominent doctor figure and organizations, warned that there would be a mystery virus to sweep the globe. Even back in 2017 I believe.

This is all according to plan.

Try asking for a flu shot the next time you go in and see what its labeled as.

the flu vaccine is made out of attenuated flu virus. each year epidemiologists look at what strains they think will be prevalent in the upcoming season. then the get peptides and add them to the vaccine. if my memory serves, in 2018, the epidemiologists f'd up and guessed wrong, and the flu vaccine was only around 50% effective.......the mRNA "vaccine" doesnt remotely work like the flu vaccine

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Google shows no records of a Dr. Derick Knauss from Southern California, with a PhD in virology and immunology - just links to globalresearch.ca which appears to be the original source of this piece.

With no record of where he works, or journal to which he has contributed (none of which he mentions), it seems likely he isn't who he says, or doesn't exist.

Extraordinary claims require substantial evidence. Without the credentials of the person making the claim, there is nothing.

Didn't the motto here used to be, 'deny ignorance'?

(A report by the U.S. State Department in August 2020 accused globalresearch.ca of being a proxy for the Russian disinformation campaign.)

The Russian government promoting anti-vax hysteria in the US to further destroy its people and economy. That's a conspiracy theory I can buy into.
edit on 14-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

And how hard is it for Google and the Globalists to scrub one guy off the internet, that 100% contradicts the official narrative.

They recently totally silenced the POTUS, so it wouldn't be hard to erase one unknown voice and presence and label it as a fraud.

This is ATS, I would expect you to also "Deny Ingnorance" after you have read all the mounting evidence on here.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Link works on DuckDuck not google any longer

This is great
www.globalresearch.ca... -reset/5730652
edit on 14-2-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

404 dead linked within 12 hours, must be over the target.
The direct link won't even work in another browser now, they are scrubbing it out.

I should have quoted more of the article.

Edit:
The only way I could track it down was using the Dissenter Browser using web.archive.org...

Because such great effort has been made to totally blacklist this I will quote the entire article.

I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples.

What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples. We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious.

The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died.

I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with. We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample,

I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.

With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That’s because they’ve never really found the virus, all they’ve ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID 19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China and the globalists orchestrated this COVID hoax (the flu disguised as a novel virus) to bring in global tyranny and a worldwide police totalitarian surveillance state, and this plot included massive election fraud to overthrow Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join