It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holography “Quantum Leap” Using Entangled Photons Could Revolutionize Imaging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The modern interpretation of a semiconductor is best described by quantum mechanics. To suggest they were “invented” using quantum theory is ridiculous. We have been studying the properties of semi conductors since before the birth of quantum mechanics. Think about what your saying here.

Quantum mechanics can be applied to anything and everything. That doesn’t mean the inventions are a result of quantum mechanics, just that it provides a good description of their operation.

It’s far from useless, seems you’re conflating my opinions with another posters, quite a common theme on this forum.

Interesting topic and something I’ll look into more deeply later when I finish work, not so sure about the religious angle.
edit on 15/2/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Great. Another bit of "quantum" theory which is totally useless to mankind. Wonderful.

So, when when people can't explain something they just put the word "quantum" in front of it, and now everything in the universe is right as rain and everyone looks smart.

Someone's clearly not seen Quantum Leap!

:rollseyes:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not a bad thread, too bad you had to destroy it by bringing a Jewish centric world view into it.

Well... What are you suggesting??? It's not like we got any Auschwitz gas chambers just lying around or anything. Jesus! (no pun intended)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So there are no other gods other than your Biblical ones? This is how you lose credibility

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Great. Another bit of "quantum" theory which is totally useless to mankind. Wonderful.

So, when when people can't explain something they just put the word "quantum" in front of it, and now everything in the universe is right as rain and everyone looks smart.

I'm just waiting for someone to come out with "quantum representative government", or "quantum anti-establishment", or "quantum honest-politician"...then we'll finally know the truth about quantum-everything.

If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.

-Niels Bohr

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Well... What are you suggesting??? It's not like we got any Auschwitz gas chambers just lying around or anything. Jesus! (no pun intended)

WTF have gas chambers got to do with this thread?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join