It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Everyone's Coming to New York"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm sure many have seen this movie, but this song is just appropriate for now.

To the cop
With a gun
The Big Apple is plenty of fun

Stab a priest
With a fork
And you'll spend your vacation in New York

Rob a bank
Take a truck
You can get here by stealing a buck

This is bliss
It's a lark
Buddy, everyone's coming to New York!

No more Yankees
Strike the word from your ears
Spin the roulette
There's no more opera at the Met

This is hell
This is fate
But now this is your world and it's great

So rejoice
Pop a cork
Buddy, everyone's coming to New York!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Hmmm New Amsterdam sorry New York, famous for several landmarks two of which are sadly now gone, one of which represents American values to many but that one the Statue of Liberty is actually a Pagan Roman Goddess based on the ancient Mesopotamian Goddess Ishtar or as she is also called the Whore of Babylon.

ardentseeker.com...

If true and if linked to the prophecy which I actually believe referred to Rome as that sits on seven hills but IF then that would make NY the city that sits on many waters, the lion she rode out of the sea would have been England (though the statue was designed and built by a French Freemason) etc, however were are the hill's?, so not NY is not New Babylon but pretty close in too many way's, a city that has made the merchants of the world rich, that has a statue of the Whore of Babylon (Ishtar ishtargates.tumblr.com... ) and is only lacking those hill's.

However the island of Manhatten (which most of us called NY despite that being a much larger area) DOES have hill's, how many though?.
amsterdamnews.com...

I certainly hope that prophecy does not relate to NY I quite like my American cousin's but God's will be done whatever it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
6a reply to: LABTECH767

From what I've read over time, and in accordance with Gematria, Megiddo is supposedly not in the ME but rather will take place in Mexico.

I enjoy reading your replies in here, they're intelligent and reflect very accurately whats going on.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

ardentseeker.com...

If true and if linked to the prophecy which I actually believe referred to Rome as that sits on seven hills but IF then that would make NY the city that sits on many waters, the lion she rode out of the sea would have been England (though the statue was designed and built by a French Freemason)

Interesting to note, Q has said " Watch the Water".

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm a native New Yorke and think we are screwed unless something drastic changes (which I doubt). However, I don't this here is that prophecy, but I think this is the answer:

Walking these seven hills of San Francisco a peak experience

*AND*

SOROS & PELOSI – THE PIMP & HIS WHORE

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: LABTECH767

ardentseeker.com...

If true and if linked to the prophecy which I actually believe referred to Rome as that sits on seven hills but IF then that would make NY the city that sits on many waters, the lion she rode out of the sea would have been England (though the statue was designed and built by a French Freemason)

Interesting to note, Q has said " Watch the Water".

San Fran also has major water shortages and issues.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Chuckle, yes that is quite possible and these days NY is not so much the economic powerhouse it once was, Hong Kong and several other city's became far more economically important for merchant's of the sea.
The city of London has more dirty dealing in it's financial institutions and hides more ill gotten money than even Switzerland so there is that as well.

And other city's in the future may become even more perfect fits for New Babylon, that said New York is still the only one with that statue - though you know as other city's get richer and want to emulate and surpass one of them may yet erect there own version (there are actually two statues of liberty as well one in NY and the original far smaller one in Paris on the seine.

top topics

join