It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New propaganda directed at black people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on 1322021 by Wide-Eyes because: Nevermind

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: American-philosopher

Corny as hell and reminds me of anti-drug stuff. Yea.. Vaccines are great, but they also pose risks. At least the video said 90% are safe. And the 10%? Well, # uM!

10% is a buttload of people on a global scale.

Curious. 10% is so much more than the supposed 0.003% we are all striving to protect. It makes me remember the old saying "watch the hand".

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My son, who's 22 and works in a hospital directly with covid patients/clients in full masks/face shield/gloves and covering for body as a medical technician working on the front lines with doctors and nurses, they have to have the virus shot, he got both in one month, and I can tell you he did not have any reactions other than the site hurting and a little muscle ache.

You all are fearing something which is no big deal. None of these essential workers have died from this shot.

And, covid-19 is very real and scary.

He's also white/south Asian mixed. I guess him being dark he's on the genocidal list also. They failed, I still have him.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

What's really scary mate?

Why do you feel the need to vax the whole planet when it doesnt help stop infection or transmission? When the vast vast majority of planet will be unaffected.

I'm one of these front line medical professionals you speak of. I've refused all jabs on the grounds I wont inject myself with experimental injectables just to make the likes of you scared sheeple feel better, or line the pockets of big pharma even more.

Ffs Have people forgot about the swine flu scandal already?

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lols, self-inflicted bigotry.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: blueman12

Corny as hell and reminds me of anti-drug stuff. Yea.. Vaccines are great, but they also pose risks. At least the video said 90% are safe. And the 10%? Well, # uM!

10% is a buttload of people on a global scale.

It's more than the number of people with serious effects from covid.

therefore...

the 'solution' is worse than the 'problem'.

How are people not seeing this is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: [
I know we as black people are going to be smarter then this and not be munipulated by this continued add campaign.

Are you sure? I feel very bad for Black Kids after reading the thread in the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're going to have to show your kids how to be smart, because the schools aren't going to.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anti vaccine people are the worst

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIlluminator

Do you work directly with COVID patients in isolation rooms?

Do you know that 30 year olds’ hearts with Covid are now affected with congestive heart failure, not just the elderly!

Anti-Vaxers are a danger.
edit on 15-2-2021 by paviabari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 15-2-2021 by paviabari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Everyone I know who has gotten the vaccine so far has had really bad reactions.
No one has died, but it's enough that I have zero interest in getting one at all.

Dizziness, feeling hot and sweaty but having cold skin, pain on the the whole side of their body that they got the shot in, nausea, unable to sleep...

Nope, nope, nope.

Edit:
I'm active duty military, so these are are all healthy, fit people aged 20-42

This is the world's largest drug testing experiment in the history of the world.

They can consider me as part of the control group. I will not be taking the vaccine until alot of questions are answered.

Like.....What are the long term effects of this vaccine and is it possible that some people can have adverse reactions, even death, and why.

What I do know from working in Pharmacological manufacturing is that this medicine is unstable which is why it must be kept between 34 and 40 degrees in storage.

This vaccine uses Mrna technology which is a new approach to vaccines.

A piece of the Mrna code of the virus is introduced into your cells which causes s your cells to create a protein that stimulates your immune system to fight the covid virus.

The protein is formed by folding a polypeptide into a protein that activates your immune system. Misformed proteins are extremely dangerous. There are many diseases that are caused by misformed proteins such as mad cow disease, Huntingtons, Alzheimers, and many others. It is obviously unstable because it has to be stored in extreme temperatures.

How the Mrna vaccine works

www.cdc.gov...

Protein folding and how it works

en.m.wikipedia.org...

One of many stories of what can happen

www.ocregister.com...

There are many similar stories out there of people feeling sick and in some cases dieing within days or weeks of taking the vaccine. Until more is known about Mrna vaccines I will pass.

edit on 15-2-2021 by BenjanonFranklin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2021 by BenjanonFranklin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think the OP has abandoned ship on this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join