It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-like Organism transforms on the Ocean Floor - A clue to ET life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
As below, as Above.

Thats the theory

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Definitely super cool but it almost looks artificial because of how clear it is compared to everything else in the video.

originally posted by: mkultra11
Look at this amazing creature. Look at the symmetrical structure - looks like a craft. I'm pretty sure it was the first time caught on video and was killed at the end (thanks humans.)

I think of how advance extra terrestrial life can exist on other planets such as the atmosphere of Venus or in the water of Europa. Could similar more advanced organisms be in our atmosphere that we aren't aware of? Lifeforms already exist in inhospitable places all over earth.

Since the early 1990s, we humans have been doing something both odd and eminently sensible: We've been launching jellyfish into space. And we have been doing it for science. During NASA's first Spacelab Life Sciences (SLS-1) mission in 1991, NASA began conducting an experiment: "The Effects of Microgravity-Induced Weightlessness on Aurelia Ephyra Differentiation and Statolith Synthesis." To carry it out, the space shuttle Columbia launched into space a payload of 2,478 jellyfish polyps — creatures contained within flasks and bags that were filled with artificial seawater. Astronauts injected chemicals into those bags that would induce the polyps to swim freely (and, ultimately, reproduce). Over the course of the mission, the creatures proliferated: By mission's close, there were some 60,000 jellies orbiting Earth.

NASA Has Been Breeding Jellyfish in Space for 20 Years

As strange as such an idea may sound at first, even Carl Sagan had discussed balloon-like aliens that might be capable of existing in the atmospheres of distant gas giants the likes of Jupiter. Popular fiction writers like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Ray Bradbury have dealt with such creatures as well, but since the majority of these sources for the lore surrounding jellyfish-like or amoebic creatures drifting around in the sky stems from either fiction or speculative science, many would argue that more fringe notions of the existence of such creatures were actually inspired by such works.

Airborne Anomalies: Rethinking Atmospheric Lifeforms

Scientists have suggested that there are nearly a million undiscovered species lurking in the briny deep, while others insist that the number is a good deal higher. While scientists have no problem accepting that the seas are chock full of as yet unidentified life-forms, they reject the idea that the ocean of air above our heads might be just as full of unique and currently unclassified species, that quite possibly travel through space and time before they reach our planet.(not ours literally).

Atmospheric Monsters from Space!?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Looks pretty terrestrial. Is their unknown terrestrial life? Absolutely! Maybe something we even confuse as extra terrestrial for our human reasons.

a reply to: mkultra11

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Apparently in your haste to pull a gotcha you failed to read where I stood corrected.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I think definitely - it is a Cnidarian.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Flawed logic. It's no more a clue to alien life than anything else.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I hope they won't take revenge after seeing their little one ripped apart

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
Flawed logic. It's no more a clue to alien life than anything else.

Was that a serious comment?

Searching the Deep Biosphere for Clues to Extraterrestrial Life
If life can thrive miles underground on Earth, it might be able to thrive in the subsurface on other worlds

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Apparently in your haste to pull a gotcha you failed to read where I stood corrected.

Yeah..ok...sure...whatever you say. LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join