It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

501 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 and Patient Died.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ok I am not anti-vaccine I taken vaccinations.
But I am anti-Covid vaccine when people are dying like this.
This is crazy.

Detailed list of deaths with reactions and symptoms from vaccine

It seems the older you are the greater the danger to taking this. Triple danger if you have preexisting conditions, it seems to accelerate peoples deaths that were in decline anyways.

51 pages of it.

If I had aged parents in a home, I would be scared for them right now, not for COVID but for the vaccine.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.friatider.se...

DOMESTIC. A total of 69 deaths in Sweden have now been reported as suspected side effects of corona vaccination. This is shown by the Medical Products Agency's

www.lakemedelsverket.se...

Of the deaths, 67 are linked to Pfizer's Comirnaty vaccine, while 2 deaths have been reported after vaccination with the Moderna vaccine.
These are deaths that are suspected to have occurred as side effects of the vaccination.
For the two vaccines, 728 reports have so far been received by the Medical Products Agency about suspected side effects, of which 267 are classified as serious.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok I am not anti-vaccine I taken vaccinations.

This should not even be necessary to say. No one should feel it is necessary to say it. The only reason any does is because so many want to FORCE things into our bodies without our consent and against our will.

This is exactly why we need a Patient's Bill of Rights. Starting with the absolute right to say "no" and the absolute right to say "yes."

People can be anti-vaxx if they so choose. People can be pro-vax if they so choose. People have an absolute inalienable Natural right to decide what does or does not go in their body. For whatever reasons they deem appropriate and proper.

Discussions of the side effects and adverse events should be for the purpose of informed consent. Nothing more. There is no one-size-fits-all. Some people will have adverse reactions. Many won't. There is no virtue in forcing harm on some to protect others. Even in a pandemic. Especially in a pandemic.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
As usual (per COVID-protocol on this very website, ATS): You can die "while" having something, and you can die "of" something.

Those people died "while" being vaccinated, they did not "die of the vaccine".

Difficult, I know. But nowhere is stated otherwise.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
As usual (per COVID-protocol on this very website, ATS): You can die "while" having something, and you can die "of" something.

Kind of like dying "while" having covid, not "dying of covid"....

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
These idiots dont care about controlling the spread, they actively promote new variants across the globe. in australia we bring known UK/SA spreaders in and put them in "hotel quarantine".

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
And I have literally just heard on the radio that 'not all of the restrictions and lockdowns will be lifted until every adult has been vaccinated'.
I then found this online:

Coronavirus restrictions should last until at least all adults have been vaccinated, a senior Public Health England official has warned.

Dr Susan Hopkins told Sky News some measures may have to stay in place beyond that, until more is known about COVID-19 transmission, so "we can release everything and get back to life as it was".
news.sky.com...

edit on 12-2-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Unfortunately, a lot of people on here don't want to hear that message, it spoils their narrative.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Best report it as a covid death though just be on the safe side, adverse reactions to the vaccines? Blame that on covid or a variant too.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Flatcoat

Best report it as a covid death though just be on the safe side, adverse reactions to the vaccines? Blame that on covid or a variant too.

There have been minimal adverse reactions to the vaccine that are really related to the vaccine, and they were expected ones at that.

Clickbait media doesn't identify if a causal effect can be identified, too much like work and removes the scare factor they are looking for.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Both myself Mrs and two kids had COVID 19 in January, kids were asymptomatic, i was down for a day, but had to get an ambulance for my Mrs, not that it helped because the hospitals were full down to pandemic and weather.

My Mrs had the AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday down to her having the pre-existing condition of asthma.

She has a sore arm where injected, sore body, heads all bunged up and she's freezing cold today.

I have to wonder if the vaccine causes these effects does it make people infectious once again?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

My wife is an RN at a home for the elderly and they had their first positive test of an employee who recieved the vaccine 4 weeks ago. My family and I are gonna pass on this round.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Can you link to the proof you have of that?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

My partners aunt is a carer for Cordia who also received the vaccine around a month ago yet still tested positive last week for COVID 19.

No symptoms all the same, just self isolation.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yup,

Not sure what the success rate is for it and it may be an anomaly but it seems its more akin to the flu vaccine and it just lessens the symptoms if you do get it. Either way I'm gonna pass.

Anyone know what happened to the flu this year?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
There have been minimal adverse reactions to the vaccine that are really related to the vaccine, and they were expected ones at that.
To be sure, the general public has been kept very much in the dark about the vaccine (not vaccine).

Clickbait media doesn't identify if a causal effect can be identified, too much like work and removes the scare factor they are looking for.

Thalidomide - Can't Deny It Happened (for years even)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

This morning I received the email from the hospital, I'm getting scheduled for the vaccine.

Planning to take that day off. You made it sound like a good reason.

It'll be helluva ride and just can't wait.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Our flu vaccines are only 40-60% effective at best, and that's only if they manage to guess the magic stain doing the rounds that year.

As far as i understand the situation the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines are too different to be directly compared all the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

40-60 seems low for anyone to get a shot. I've never had one so I really never read up on it. Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: uncommitted
To be sure, the general public has been kept very much in the dark about the vaccine (not vaccine).

Thalidomide - Can't Deny It Happened (for years even)

And are you comparing the two for a particular reason apart from scare mongering?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join