It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This is one thing that doesn't make sense to me... data makes stuff really muddy.

I recall when COVID first started, there was an outbreak in WA IIRC at a nursing home and something like 10 or so people died. May have been more. I remember it being on the national news and it really freaked people out.

Then in NYC we had Cuomo putting all these people into nursing homes and there were obviously some deaths... but most of the deahts were pretty localized at a few hospitals. They never needed the naval ship.

It seemed like COVID was really killing people and then all of a sudden, you'd hear of deaths but nothing like at the beginning.

Remember all the hoopla about ventilators being needed / shortage?

Part of me is wondering is early COVID deaths were not actually from COVID but actually caused by mistreatment. What if the ventilators were actually killing the patients?

We also know that something like half of all covid deaths are tied to LTC facilities... but also that a large number of people who go to LTC facilities die within a year even without Covid.

Something just isn't adding up imho.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join