It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden and His Vaccine Magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Today Joey BigGuy made a statement about getting 200 million vaccines.

He just happened to mention something about the past Administration flubbing it up.

But wait, the past Administration apparently did the exact same thing !!!

Is Joey stealing Trump's accomplishments ? Hmmm❗️😬❗️

Who's lying again ? 🤣🤣

Maybe the Democrat pay-off kommand structure has a clog or two 😈

Any "accurate" news about how the vaccine distribution is going ? 😁

2 articles first, then Joey talking and slobbering through his muffled mask array 😃🚬

(December 11, 2020) Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Moderna

(December 23, 2020) Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Pfizer

(Feb 11, 2021) President Biden on Vaccines

President Biden: "It's no secret that the vaccination program was in much worse shape than my team and I anticipated...My predecessor, to be very blunt about it, did not do his job in getting ready for the massive challenge of vaccinating hundreds of millions of Americans..." He adds, "Just this afternoon we signed a final contracts for 100 million more Moderna and 100 million more Pfizer vaccines. We were also able to move up the delivery dates with an additional 200 million vaccines to the end of July, faster than we expected."
😃☠️

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is the kind of guy, who could read the newspaper in the oval office and comment

"This Biden guy sounds like a prick."

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's going to stroke out before his first year. His wife will have to deal with her issues with her creator over what happened here. It's sad at this point.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
For all we know they all got a shot of saline.

People don't care who's getting it or has gotten it.

Good for you.

The actions of the government overall during the last year didn't instill any confidence or warrant any trust whatsoever.

Lives destroyed. Businesses decimated. Months of needless infighting while the citizenry suffered by no fault of their own and the Covid related numbers don't add up to a hill of beans.

You get this vaccine you're a statist imbecile IMO. However, to each their own, good luck and God Bless.

ETA: Honestly, I wish all of us would have given the vaccine the bird and just waited this out. That would have choked the sh!t out their draconian, ancillary plans that are going to coincide with this rollout. The amount of bullsh!t rules and policies that are coming that'll eventually corral people into accepting it is going to blow our minds and destroy any real freedoms we have left.

edit on 2/11/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My wife went to the doctor Tuesday because of a sore elbow.
They hit her up about a flu shot and one for pneumonia so she said ok.

Tuesday night she got a fever and has been with a fever up to 102 since with a nasty headache.
The clinic says that this type of thing happens sometimes...

I’m not exactly comfortable with a rushed vaccine.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don’t need a vaccine. My immune system is fine and strong.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Both my sister and her boyfriend got the vaccine (both work in healthcare), 2nd dose recently and my sister felt really sick and her boyfriend also spiked a high fever and felt like crap for days. That's the only personal anecdote I have on it (Pfizer)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This is because two vaccines at once will lower the immune system, I hope she is ok, tell her to stay away from other sick people until she gets her fever down.

I have taken the flu shot only 3 times in my life and each time I come down sick, I tool the pneumonia shot once because my allergist told me it was a good idea and help with allergies soo I gave in, I had a bad taste in my mouth for almost an entire year, I was having horrible metallic taste.

No more vaccines for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BUT bill gates says so... we need them? dont we?

originally posted by: wdkirk
I don’t need a vaccine. My immune system is fine and strong.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

I'm sure everyone will trust the guy that gave us Windows 8 to lead us out of the valley of death.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Perception. Now that Joe Biden is in office, the media is twisting Covid-19 numbers to make them GOOD NEWS.

For example, this headline is on my browser right now: "Covid-19 Hospitalizations Lowest in 3 Months!"

Source: www.msn.com...

In August Covid-19 hospitalizations hit a 3 month low as well....but because Donald Trump was President....SILENCE.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When is the livestream of the Bidens getting the vaccine?

I'm sure Hunter could give it himself.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank God I am in a state that mask are not enforced and is left to business to make rules if they want them in their establishments or not, I am in Florida and loving it.

Bidden can take his EO for mask and shove it where the sun does not shine.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh the headlines have changed for sure, but so have the numbers.

They still aren't reporting the numbers like they are though. Here in Missouri our numbers are back to what they were in mid-July. Do you think there have been any easing of restrictions though? NOPE!

We aren't shut down, but they're still making us mask up for ridiculous stuff.

edit on 13-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well you see, all those China mask needs to be sold, you know, soo be a good boy and buy your china mask and wear it damn it.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

top topics

join