It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Caught Pushing Fake Evidence as Impeachment Case Implodes!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Pelosi’s is 80
Schumer is 70
McConnell is 78
Biden is 78. Oldest President of all time.

Why do they want to stay in politics at that age?

What is the draw for them?

Power? Wealth? Influence? Do they or are they really helping their constituents? Are they really the voice for all Americans at that advanced age? Can they even relate to the 20 something crowd?

Most Americans like to look at sometime in their 60’s retiring.

That's an excellent point you made there, one I never gave thought to. It's such a basic and common sense question as well. Bravo.

I guess because traditionally senior citizens are considered to have gained wisdom from all their years of life, but I think that I just got used to it and never thought about it. It has to be considered though that people that old begin to have problems with memory and other brain functions and so not the best to have in office when making the hard decisions. After so many years in politics, why not retire, leave politics and get on some corporate board, or maybe write a book or do some public speaking?

What is it that has the crypt keeper crowd so active in politics? Is it the evil aura of DC that animates their decaying corpses that turns them into evil liches?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Nope, Trump is a traitor and the dems have presented a reasonable factual case against him. The lying repukes senators swore an oath to be impartial but have been caught plotting ex parte with Trump's lawyers!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

That's not what I heard-

“The DC “riot was a HOAX from Day 1”
“Staged”
“Funded”
“By both parties, not just Democrats”
“They [including Mcconnell] wanted a mess.”

MI State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey on tape.

GabBOOM

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Where in the source video, from a right wing conspiracy video hosting service, is there proof of "Democrats Caught Pushing Fake Evidence as Impeachment Case Implodes!!!"

I already know that the answer is there is no proof of it in that clip. Now if you can link a clip with proof I would love to watch it as I have always been most interested in facts and don't care about Democrat vs Republican.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: RazorV66

Conned? Why because i believe decades long professionals more than i do some idiot on a chat forum?

Yes.... clearly I am conned

Who are the “decades long professionals” that you believe?
Pelosi?
Schumer?
Schiff?
Biden?
Harris?
AOC?

You’ve been conned.

The professionals that were responsible for delivering the notification on why Biden was the winner of the election, and that "stolen" was a myth conspiracy theory borne on websites just like this one

ETA: REPUBLICAN decades long professionals.
edit on 12-2-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yea totally. Besides the sworn statements from people who worked at voting sites, photographic and video evidence, forensic evidence and general common sense...other than that yea sites like ats are completely responsible...Lmao how stupid do you think we are? Hahaha don't insult people's intelligence like that it's rude.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Yea totally. Besides the sworn statements from people who worked at voting sites

So all the sudden, the mass majority of ATS goers believe sworn statements (because clearly they cant possibly LIE) from random people they dont even know, as fact? No wonder Bill, Mark, et al are selling....

, photographic and video evidence,

Cuz youtube and instagram = proof, good point.

forensic evidence and general common sense

Forensic evidence and common sense by the decades long professionals who ACTUALLY swore an oath to the constitution, are precisely what certified that Biden had won.

...other than that yea sites like ats are completely responsible..

...and twitter, and facebook, and gab, and reddit, and youtube, and parler, and 4chan

.Lmao how stupid do you think we are?

If you are predisposed to integer hierarchy and on a scale of 1 to 10? 10

Hahaha don't insult people's intelligence like that it's rude.

Dont worry cupcake, i do whatever i want.
edit on 12-2-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

obviously you're referring to Ilhan Omar, right?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Conned? Why because i believe decades long professionals more than i do some idiot on a chat forum?

Pelosi?
Schumer?
Schiff?
Biden?
Harris?
AOC?

You’ve been conned.

The professionals that were responsible for delivering the notification on why Biden was the winner of the election, and that "stolen" was a myth conspiracy theory borne on websites just like this one

ANYONE who believes that Biden is "the most popular president in history", and got more votes then the first black president, (without even bothering having rallies ffs) is in a SERIOUS case of denial.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

Pelosi?
Schumer?
Schiff?
Biden?
Harris?
AOC?

You’ve been conned.

ANYONE who believes that Biden is "the most popular president in history", and got more votes then the first black president, (without even bothering having rallies ffs) is in a SERIOUS case of denial.

Why don't people just understand that it was a hell of a lot easier to vote in 2020 because of the ability to do absentee and early voting? Therefore if it is easier to vote and fit into your life (because it is #ing ridiculous that we don't have a national holiday) more people will vote.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Nope, Trump is a traitor and the dems have presented a reasonable factual case against him. The lying repukes senators swore an oath to be impartial but have been caught plotting ex parte with Trump's lawyers!

You must be under the illusion that some of this sh!tshow is somehow normal.

Spoiler alert: It isn't.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Anyone could absentee vote, for years now. Mail in voting has always been a "thing". The difference this time is some states sent out ballots to every registered voter, regardless if you asked for one or not, they even sent them to dead people and illegal immigrants, just in case.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Anyone could absentee vote, for years now. Mail in voting has always been a "thing". The difference this time is some states sent out ballots to every registered voter, regardless if you asked for one or not, they even sent them to dead people and illegal immigrants, just in case.

And Cats.

Don't forget the Cats. 🐱🐱🐱

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes, but those legit voters were able to vote without having to pursue it themselves. It's sad how few citizens actually excersize this right, and shoving it in their face can be the only way.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I bet those that support this trial, believe Cuomo to be a saint.

Look who's laundry is coming in, that has been coined "conspiracy"

But, but! Keep watching the trial! Don't look over here!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah, it's too hard to call the board of elections and REQUEST an absentee ballot.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

BitChute isn't evidence. It's just another Qanon echo chamber. With a hatred of minorities vibe.

Discounting a source for information doesn't make the information invalid. Even CNN gets things right now and then. But you go right ahead and cancel everything you disagree with.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeah, it's too hard to call the board of elections and REQUEST an absentee ballot.

Sadly, for some people it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I mean we all know black folks don't have phones or ID's, and they can't even figure out where the DMV is in their cities, at least according to democrats and democrat politicians.

edit on 12-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You are conned . Believe these career politicians if you want . Honest to god . How ignorant can you be ? Go get your news from Joe Biden then . lol .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join