It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory how capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Firstly EVERYONE will die anyway, at some point. So stupid rebuttal on your part #1.

No, my point was that he may have had some other underlying medical condition that would have killed him anyway. A ticking time bomb, so to speak. Untreated high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis or a blood clotting issue.

Secondly, because of your assertion, were that to be argued in a court of law, then the onus is on the lawyer making the claim that "he would have died anyway" to prove that on that day at that time, he would have died. So, stupid rebuttal #2.

In the United States, the onus is on the prosecutors to prove to a jury that a defendant is guilty. The defense saying that the decedent may have died of some other underlying cause could be backed up by presenting the cop's health records, whether he was overweight, etc... for the jury to look at when making their decision. It would be to create doubt in the jury that the defendant (which there isn't one) killed the cop.
Funny that, no person is accused at this point, and the cause of death was a stroke that was NOT preceded by a blow to the head.
As it is now, there is no cause for the stroke that he suffered. People have strokes. My uncle died of one years ago, he was sitting at the breakfast table and keeled over backwards... with no imaginary fire extinguisher hitting him in the head, as in the way this story began.

Lastly, what the actual hell are you talking about? Hospital?

For this one, you would have needed to read the post to which I was responding.

edit on b000000282021-02-12T07:00:54-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 12 Feb 2021 07:00:54 -0600700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: panoz77

What matters and what you should be asking yourself is would this guy have died that day if it weren't for all the Special Olympians who rioted and stormed the Capitol. If the answer is 'no' then someone(s) are culpable for homicide.
It was all the AOC fans rushing congress for her autograph and looking for her “fans only” page. Now we know who to blame, thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It was all the AOC fans rushing congress for her autograph and looking for her “fans only” page. Now we know who to blame, thanks.

Sure. Looked like they were all Q Special Olympians LARP'ing away like morons.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you mean the DA or prosecutors office? They are they ones who declined to prosecute.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Do you mean the DA or prosecutors office? They are they ones who declined to prosecute.

Whomever you feel is to blame.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yeah, ANTIFA certainly doesn't know how to put a MAGA hat on.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah, ANTIFA certainly doesn't know how to put a MAGA hat on.

Do they know how to put on buffalo horns and attend rallies for Trump for the past few years? This wasn't some set up, it was a bunch of low IQ nitwits rioting and committing felonies.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I thought you were all about bringing criminals to justice? You certainly want all the "Q special Olympians" charged and prosecuted. ANTIFA, ahhhh who cares no biggy.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I thought you were all about bringing criminals to justice? You certainly want all the "Q special Olympians" charged and prosecuted. ANTIFA, ahhhh who cares no biggy.

I want every moron that was there prosecuted. Nice try.

It just happens, sad for your side, that most of them were Special Qlympians.

edit on 12-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Rob808

Sure. Looked like they were all Q Special Olympians LARP'ing away like morons.
Lots of larpers, people over indulging and role playing in a lot of fantasy for years now “he’s a Russian asset”

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Did he receive a covid vaccination before he passed? Not a joke, a serious question. That could trigger a severe reaction to anyhting he came in contact with.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You know, calling these people Special Qlympians is pretty denigrating to people who are handicapped. Besides I saw a lot more then just 45 supporters in those crowds as well as doing damage. How do we not know one of them did this to blame the SQ's as you are calling them.

The officer who died, not who was killed, but died was unfortunate but it is part of the job. Find it so amazing that those who were calling for the abolishment of the police now care so much. It is sickening to be honest. Hypocrites even in death.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
One guy out of 500,000. LOL

I showed you a video of ANTIFA changing into Trump gear earlier in the thread. You know, proof.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
3 capital officers dead. 2 suicides...something isnt right.

And who is the puppet master in all this , the Democrats.

That BLM who was on tape speaking to some girl.

She tells him, you were right, you were right.

He said I couldn't speak about it.

That is evidence of prior knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join