It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory how capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: panoz77
"If someone is charged with felony murder due to their actions then they need to show to the jury that their actions didn't contribute "

Yeah, that's what happens if you're charged with felony murder and the defense disagrees. You know, they bring in forensic pathologists and other experts to testify that potentially the defendant's actions didn't lead to the officer's death just like the prosecution will be doing the same thing but to prove they did.

I know you're having a nice semantics argument and I find it entertaining. Almost as much as the Special Olympians behavior.

You know, the whole "beyond a reasonable doubt" thing. The prosecution must PROVE, beyond any reasonable doubt. You really are that oblivious.

link   

It's not semantics.

Sure it is. The prosecution is going to make their case to the jury that Special Olympian A was a contributing factor to the officer's death and if they don't have an imbecile of an attorney, say like Sidney Powell, the defense will refute this claim and demonstrate they weren't a factor.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well they did leave their "arms" at home

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Have problems with breakfast pizza, but no issues making a mockery of people born with illnesses for your own ego.

Good one Auggie.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Have problems with breakfast pizza, but no issues making a mockery of people born with illnesses for your own ego.

I agree most of the Capitol-rioting morons were born with mental illnesses, it's most likely why they were susceptible to being sucked into participating in felonious behavior.

And for the record I don't have problems with breakfast pizza, not sure where you got that from.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Anyone ever explain why Police just opened the gates for the 'Mostly Peaceful Protestors"?

"THEY LITERALLY JUST LET THEM THROUGH"

VID: twitter.com...

...or why "Capitol police open doors for the protestors. They stand aside and invite them inside."?

Police are even holding open the doors for them!
edit on 11-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Bullsh*t

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Bullsh*t

They weren't? I saw a bunch of winners running around shouting MAGA stuff, who were they?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone ever explain why Police just opened the gates for the 'Mostly Peaceful Protestors"?

"THEY LITERALLY JUST LET THEM THROUGH"

...or why "Capitol police open doors for the protestors. They stand aside and invite them inside."?

Police are even holding open the doors for them!

That is huge. If the Trump defense does not show those videos, that means they were successfully bribed, as rumored last night.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Imposters dressed as MAGA supporters.
100percentfedup.com...
twitter.com... s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F100percentfedup.com%2Fantifa-three-provocateurs-dressed-all-in-black-caught-changing-into-trump-attire-video%2F

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Imposters dressed as MAGA supporters.

Yeah, including all the one who were Trump supporters for years. You keep believing that.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

What matters and what you should be asking yourself is would this guy have died that day if it weren't for all the Special Olympians who rioted and stormed the Capitol. If the answer is 'no' then someone(s) are culpable for homicide.

Or, ask yourself this.

If there was a proper security forces led by someone competent would a small gaggle of unarmed cosplay protestors have been able to waltz into the capitol building?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If there was a proper security forces led by someone competent would a small gaggle of unarmed cosplay protestors have been able to waltz into the capitol building?

It doesn't excuse their behavior, even more so coming from the alleged party of 'personal responsibility'.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pepper-balls, teargas, bear spray and probably other irritants were in the air that day. But according to the family, Sicknick died of a blood-clot and stroke. Either way, Sicknick was another Trump supporter out of many who died that day.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Someone's prosecutor needs to prove that someone specific caused his death.

Also, if a cop dies while he has me pulled over for committing a crime, then, I'm responsible, because I'm there?

Wrong....

Where the hell are you coming up with this crap?

Lmao

I don't agree with them breaking into the Capitol.....but that doesn't mean you just start making crap up. Applies ti either side.

edit on 2/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: wow

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There is no doubt that there were legitimate Trump supporters who were duped into commiting crimes that day. They should be prosecuted for being stupid. There is also no doubt that there were many ANTIFA within the initial assault on the Capitol and were leading the charge to incite most of the damage that occurred. There is much video proof of this, so you can claim all you want that they were all MAGA terrorists, but in fact we all know that's not the case.

In fact, this was likely organized largely by the deep state and dem politicians to coincide with the vote objections.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I've relatedly answered everything in your post already during this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

I've relatedly answered everything in your post already during this thread.

Ok.

You're still wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is no doubt that there were legitimate Trump supporters who were duped into commiting crimes that day. They should be prosecuted for being stupid.

They should be prosecuted for being felons. The stupid seems to come with the territory.

There is also no doubt that there were many ANTIFA within the initial assault on the Capitol and were leading the charge to incite most of the damage that occurred.

If someone tells you to jump off a bridge you still need to be idiot enough to listen. Every single Special Olympian who committed a felony should be prosecuted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join