It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Safety Informations Resources, Get Them While You Can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Accounts on Instagram are being removed. Some of the big names questioning the safety of the Covid-19 Vaccines are being deleted. Del big tree is one of many that are now coming down.

Their websites are still up. I’d recommend taking a look while you can if your wanting to learn more about vaccine safety.
The HighWire - Del Big Tree
Childrens Health Defense - RFKJr

They are consolidating the information on these vaccines fast.

Get all the info you can learn about your options. It’s easy to say I’m not gonna take it.
But it sounds like we are moving to a scenario where you won’t have a choice.

If you are or have been vocal about questioning the safety of the vaccine your accounts might be next.

Thought I’d share while I still could.
edit on 10-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks and all but # it. I don't care...i don't even want to pretend to care.

Vaccine == bull# experimental rna based treatment rarely tested in humans, usually leading to poor results deemed back in 2010 something risky and dangerous

Covid == large chance of asymptomatic infection or nearly 100% chance of survival.

# the vaccine, # contributing to the profits of companies that profit off drug addiction and misery.

My wife worked for the medical industry for years. Not a week went by when drug reps weren't trying to bribe her docter. Her doctor was a good man though and refused to even be in the building when the drug reps showed up.

# pfizer, # moderna, # johnson and johnson # every one of rhose legalized gangster dope dealers.
edit on 10/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don’t understand how these covid 19 people who love to live in fear don’t see the problem with not being allowed to question something.

Can’t question the election results. Banned. Deleted. Can’t question the “vaccine” side effects or safety information. Banned. Deleted.

How can a person not see what a big red flag all of that is?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I don’t understand how these covid 19 people who love to live in fear don’t see the problem with not being allowed to question something.

Can’t question the election results. Banned. Deleted. Can’t question the “vaccine” side effects or safety information. Banned. Deleted.

They’re that good?

The censors I mean.

Not the vaccines...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There’s a thread by a resident pro-fascist on ATS right now celebrating this very thing. Very very happy that Mr Kennedy was banned from some leftist website for daring to question a vaccine

A vaccine for which there is A LOT of evidence that it is harmful and not at all what it seems

These people openly lie and say “for spreading false information” or “debunked theories”. None of which are true.

These are the same types of people who allowed Adolf Hitler to do what he did. By openly celebrating and applauding the marginalisation of ‘others’

“Do not question the state” they happily parrot. And if the media doesn’t TELL THEM that it’s bad, then it’s not bad.
They literally have no ability to think for themselves so seeing a ‘red flag’ is impossible for them

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

In their defense, I'm quite sure most think they are saving lives by removing what they have been told is incorrect information, info that will help inflame a slightly dangerous plague.

But yeah, it's stupid because dumb information is countered by the flow of better information, then arguing in the cesspool where the two flows meet. Previously, before the info gestapo, that meeting was primarily done in the comments of Youtube.

Removing the offending information creates a vacuum that is too frequently replaced by paranoia and fear.

That's why nice smart people hold the free flow of information to be of the utmost importance and a-hole, authoritarian smart people forever strive to suppress it.

That so many support such censorship is baffling as the ideas that secrecy and censorship were anathema to free, civilized society and that 'sunshine is the best disinfectant' were common tropes in the U.S. a mere few decades ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Thanks and all but # it. I don't care...i don't even want to pretend to care.

Vaccine == bull# experimental rna based treatment rarely tested in humans, usually leading to poor results deemed back in 2010 something risky and dangerous

Covid == large chance of asymptomatic infection or nearly 100% chance of survival.

# the vaccine, # contributing to the profits of companies that profit off drug addiction and misery.

My wife worked for the medical industry for years. Not a week went by when drug reps weren't trying to bribe her docter. Her doctor was a good man though and refused to even be in the building when the drug reps showed up.

# pfizer, # moderna, # johnson and johnson # every one of rhose legalized gangster dope dealers.

I’m with ya, but now this game of I’m right, your wrong that the left is playing becomes how a global justice system is established. Any rational objections about the practices of established “authorities” will be punished.

Beware of the illusion of choice, it’s gonna get brutal.

Real people are going to suffer real harm by the hands of government agencies, and as it looks no one will stop them.
The choice are suffer and suffer.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I believe these people still have the ability to think for themselves. They just refuse to. They’ve become too in love with being given their orders each day, which fills them with (false) moral superiority. They love it. They have become addicted to the anger and they aren’t going to give it up. They could think for themselves, but they won’t.
edit on 11-2-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I believe it goes back to the intentional embedding of Relativism into the secular world, particularly schools and universities. They have some people programmed like a switch, loyal to their customized truths. They are conditioned to trust the institution, professors, books, trust credentials. They are told to question everything, but only get rewarded for questioning that conforms to the institutions values.

Add a highly competitive social ladder, along with the humans innate sense of belonging, Then you get the ability to abandon ones own rational observations for the sake of acceptance into a group.

Now, add fear and uncertainty and theses programmed individual, desperate for an anchor of truth, will listen to those familiar institutions, professors, books and credentials. They will cling to familiar groups to feel like they belong. They hang out in places where their truths are regurgitated so that their is no more uncertainty.

It is similar to how religious cults work.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry about all the run on sentences, I didn’t adhere very well to the schools programming. Haha

edit on 11-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Beware of the illusion of choice, it’s gonna get brutal.

There is no choice. The lines are drawn. At this point it's a matter of submission or resistance.

Real people are going to suffer real harm by the hands of government agencies, and as it looks no one will stop them.

Yes and a lot of people will die and a lot of people will profit off their deaths and somehow it'll be blamed on the people that wouldn't submit and not the people actually responsible.

new topics

top topics

join