It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla Glue Girl...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Stupid Zone!

In case you haven't heard, an actual person that is old enough to know better literally used Gorilla Glue instead of a hair product, ON PURPOSE!
I just assumed this was a parody, but I checked it out, it's a real deal, AND, she has a GoFundMe account, and she is getting money, so far, anyway.
Not just that, but she's SUING Gorilla Glue too!

I sure wish I was this stupid when I was her age so I could have started out life rich!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Huh?...Man I was young, punkers would spike their hair with wood glue and # like that to give themselves those peacock Mohawks and #....people used to do this intentionally...

Literally #ing clown world now I swear...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm not even sure what I just saw.

Why would anyone even think this was a good idea?

People like this are why you have warning labels on EVERYTHING. Warning: Do not insert electric drill up your nose.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
“Woke”

She’s even talking about suing the manufacturer. And I’m sure there’s a woke judge pathetic enough to award her a win

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Well, to be honest, for a Mohawk and using your brain a little bit, I can see if you had a recipe that was tried and true, which, it probably was. It could work if you watered it down, maybe. Not that I would try it.
I saw a couple of videos of this girl doing this to her hair, she globbed it on, so, no tried and true recipe or any thought, whatsoever.

Like what was said in the YouTube comments below the video, "Who was more stupid, the girl or the people that donated?"...

Hopefully GoFundMe removes her from the list, they usually do in stupid money grabs like this, hopefully they do, if they don't, I will do it too!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You'll have to use something other than Gorilla glue, for your money grab.

Go with Locktite or JB Weld

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Woke”

She’s even talking about suing the manufacturer. And I’m sure there’s a woke judge pathetic enough to award her a win

I saw this story a few days ago when it first broke. I could not believe this chick was that stupid. The fact she is even thinking of suing shows you how messed up our legal system is when it comes to liability.

You cannot protect everyone from their stupidity.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Please let the judge laugh in her face and then bill her for wasting the courts time.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I seen this article yesterday and I was completely dumbfounded. Also I found myself getting rather angry and annoyed, how this chick managed to raise 15K for being so foolish makes me sick. I talked to some family and friends about it and was mentioning how sad it is that she can raise that amount of money for her dumbass behavior but people with legitimate gofundmes get nothing. An acquaintance of mine (who is my age 34) is waiting for a kidney transplant due to diabetes (no major drug use/alcoholism like people like to assume) only has 40$ raised, yet this chick gets 1000's for INTENTIONALLY putting glue in her hair. Sad, sad world we live in.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Like I said...retard clown world...I swear since like 2010 or so..

Makes me believe in that mandela #. The rational people entered clown universe like 10 years ago or so.

That's round the time my grandma, who for her entire life thought cats were baby killing demons, became best friends with a cat...a black cat no less...which trust me, were even more evil. They stole the breath of sleeping babies. But suddenly, she loved this little black cat my aunt had more than like anything in the world.

That was when we entered clown universe. That's my theory and i'm sticking to it.
edit on 10/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I was working on a crafty project.
I found this old amazing chandelier but the electrical didn't work.

I planned on putting in those remote control candles that look realistic.
So I got everything ready and used gorilla glue. It was going to be plastic to plastic so I figured it
would work.

I would not stick... AT all!! I think bubble gum would have worked better. I keep hearing that gorilla glue is the best
but it has not worked for a single project I've used it on.

I want to know what kind this lady was using, because it sure wasn't the formula I had!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You know, when I first heard about this I had zero sympathy for someone who would do something so idiotic. When idiots do idiotic things they get zero sympathy.

However, I did briefly read something on twitter that there is supposedly a product with a similar name that she *thought* she was using, when in actuality she bought and used Gorilla Glue. That *almost* makes me have sympathy, if it's true, but when i realize she didn't research it enough or read any kind of directions or warnings, my sympathy throttled back to below zero.

But hey, women folk tryna look they best all the time? Try Gorilla Glue! and you'll never have to do your hair AGAIN! Act now and we'll tattoo permanent makeup, so all you have to worry about is a puffy face and crusty eyes!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Arrrgh, I've been sitting on this tragic stupidity gold for three days and didn't make thread.... believe me I soooo wanted to too. So yes now she has a go fund me to pay lawyers to sue the glue company.

This is why companies like PREPARATION H were forced to put thing like... do not ingest preparation H as it may shrink your lips and cause you to sound like a whistler or Maria Carry stepped in a bear trap.
The response...

I'm sorry this poor woman went through this. But I'm smart enough to know that Liquid Drano won't clear up constipation.

And she really went through hell getting this off her head.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

No, I actually believe that your grandmother knew what was what, I mean, that makes as much sense as anything else.
Sooo... Cats don't take your breath away?

(I actually had a boss back in the 70's that believed that 'hoop snakes' actually made themselves into a hoop and rolled down hills to bite people. He said that she died because when she went to go back up from the stream where she was washing clothes, she checked her dress, she accidentally found the 'fang' and the poison in it killed her! "Hoop Snakes" are not even venomous, but I didn't want to spoil his story...)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Double
edit on 10-2-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
That's another thing, did an actual lawyer take the case???
Crazy, but I am sure there are other frivolous cases worse than this.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
There may be another kind for different projects, I have yet to use any, so I am clueless.
I do know that for that project a non-yellowing hot glue is a good thing. I have seen that done more than a few times for haunted houses.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

However, I did briefly read something on twitter that there is supposedly a product with a similar name that she *thought* she was using, when in actuality she bought and used Gorilla Glue.

Sorry, there is no excuse for this type of stupidity. Gorilla Glue and hair products aren’t on the same aisle in any store, not even close.

This girl is a grade A moron.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
You'll have to use something other than Gorilla glue, for your money grab.

Go with Locktite or JB Weld

The RED loctite, right ?
Because, ah, the color matches hair better....sure.....

LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Omfg.. I thought it was a joke as well when I saw those eyes and the make up around them.
What a meatball.

In other news, Ghostbusters is on AMC. So that’s good news.
edit on 10-2-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join