It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens develop serious blood disorder after getting Covid vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Meh, ITP is a very scary disease that is easily lethal, a bump on the head.. your dead bro.. before this pandemic I was one of those 50,000 people in the US. Had to have my spleen removed because it was killing me; lucky for me it when away when I did, but now i'm stuck living without an immune system(benefits against covid is no hyper activeness from your immune system cause you don't have one!)...

Anyway, its sooooo nice to know they are now causing this effect in other people. I will be first to say I hope those people who treated me like I was 'lazy' and like # for my illness.. get it first. Because it is to live your life knowing in the end you will die of cancer as the mass amount of 'dead' white cells wind up building up causing cancer and unless they filter your blood regularly(which they won't do) its 100% guaranteed..

As for everyone else who gets this. I am sorry you have to go through this. Make sure you just have your spleen removed because those "tequlia shots" they give you are like 30,000 calories every 3 days.. you will look like a horse when your done battling it and still need the surgery anyway.

Now here's the info you might all want to know,

When I was younger I had a condition where I couldn't sleep, so they perscribed me a medication called klonopin(currently used in cloning). As well as every other kid in the 90's adderall.

TO ME, it sounds like to me they decided to add klonopin and adderall into this vaccine (a puppy upper and downer). This is the exact combo that caused me to develope ITP by a pharmacy, with no warning.

Klonopin is used in cloning, growing body parts, etc. I wound up with 4 spleens because of this and about 4 sets of teeth growing up because of this combo before the ITP kicked in. So yes, this is officially gene modifying medication. The side effects can be very very bad, and it WILL destroy your fertility if you are a woman.

Things to look out for:
Extra ANYTHING, if your 30yrs old and suddenly growing in extra teeth, Head to the Dr and have ur spleen removed.
If you randomly lose your eyesight, without being dizzy or anything else. Kinda a brown fuzzy thing.. lay down flat, take a few deep breaths... then go get your spleen removed.
Regularly test your Vitamin D, if it starts dropping like a common housefly your probably going to have it. So go get your spleen removed, and start taking Vita-D.

After Surgery
If your labs come back with a 'giant platelid syndrom' congrats you did what you were suppose to and are now on your way to developing cancer. You probably have a good 10-15years left to live. Unless you can convince them to filter white blood cells out of your system. Good luck, every doctor has refused me, and i've been sent to about 5 different cancer centers since.

Enjoy - Pennicillin the rest of your life.. Or so you will think after about 10years being on it you will be forced off of it as your body don't want it any more, and will cause hullucenations auditory and visual.

Aftercare - if you ever move, good luck maintaining a backup supply from your doctor.

For dumbasses who don't know how RARE this is, your more likely to win the lottery then get this disease. 50,000 in 328.24million people, a 36 jump is HUGE.
edit on 11-2-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
All of you nay saying the vaccines are complete fools.
You are showing concern for a blood disorder that has effected only 36 people out of 49 million doses administered in the US alone. How friggen stupid can you possibly be? How deep do the conspiracies and fear go in your brains. That is a ratio of 0.7 people per 1 million vaccines administered. Consider that 3000 die for every 1 million cases of COVID.
Take your chances with COVID bitches. I won’t.
There is a reason why someone came up with the pun COVIDIOT. Those of you who fear conspiracy more than a disease. Put a damn mask on and realize you have less intelligence than Jethro Bodine.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Meh, ITP is a very scary disease that is easily lethal, a bump on the head.. your dead bro.. before this pandemic I was one of those 50,000 people in the US. Had to have my spleen removed because it was killing me; lucky for me it when away when I did, but now i'm stuck living without an immune system(benefits against covid is no hyper activeness from your immune system cause you don't have one!)...

Anyway, its sooooo nice to know they are now causing this effect in other people. I will be first to say I hope those people who treated me like I was 'lazy' because I had this condition get it first. Beautiful to live your life knowing in the end you will die of cancer as the mass amount of 'dead' white cells wind up building up.

As for everyone else who gets this. I am sorry you have to go through this. Make sure you just have your spleen removed because those "tequlia shots" they give you are like 30,000calories every 3 days.. you will look like a horse when your done battling it.

Now here's the evidence you might all want to know,

When I was younger I had a condition where I couldn't sleep, so they perscribed me a medication called klonopin(currently used in cloning). As well as every other kid in the 90's adderall.

So it sounds like to me they decided to add klonopin and adderall into this vaccine (a puppy upper and downer). This is the exact combo that caused me to develope ITP by a pharmacy.

Klonopin is used in cloning, growing body parts, etc. I wound up with 4 spleens because of this and about 4 sets of teeth growing up because of this combo before the ITP kicked in. So yes, this is officially gene modifying medication. The side effects can be very very bad, and it WILL destroy your fertility if you are a woman.

You are sharing what I think is a false statement. I can’t find anywhere that Clonazepam is used in the cloning process. That doesn’t even make sense.
As for the mixture of Clonazepam to sleep and Adderall to control your ADHD. It seems that your parents and doctor were either looking for a quick unnatural fix for two issues. Though, it seems strange to need both when one or the other causes the brain and body to become calm.
I do believe you suffer from some other mental disability and while it’s not something to make fun of. I wouldn’t listen to someone who feeds people pseudoscience from their McDonalds medical degree.
Don’t worry you’re not alone. Nearly every message in this thread is filled with Covidiots and McDonald degrees.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheepsblood

Not Clonazepam
Klonopin completely different medication
www.drugs.com...

Sorry I was put on KLonopin not clonazepam, so i didn't know they were related. But no there are actual studies where klonopin was used to help grow bodyparts on the backs of rats in 2008. ((southpark did a reference on this with Mr. Garrison's penis- inspired by the drug klonopin's success growing a working/usable ear on the back of a rat; lol so yeah that ain't something i forgetting any time soon))

en.wikipedia.org...

openwetware.org...

(patents using Klono/clono for cloning cells, there's over 14,000 patents involving klonopin and cloning these are just the first couple i grabbed to prove a point.)
patents.google.com...
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com...
patents.justia.com...
patents.google.com...

edit on 11-2-2021 by BlackArrow because: clearly states klonopin as a tranq.

So where am I 'including' false statements? Newayz Lets keep the 'i thinks' to facts shall we? Cause I only ever post when I can wipe the floor with what i have to say backed by thousands of documents; if you wish to check my posts they are VERY well researched, and I do NOT post nonsense nor biased beliefs.

decided to add this..
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollzEveryone who was around for the 1976 swine flu saw this coming

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: dragonlover12

Thank you for sharing! and I hope all goes as well as can be, going forward.

Ps..I like to build scale car models sometimes, my eyesight not so great, but I love the 1/12th scale, easiest for me to do now.

I've been building 1:24 & 1:25 model cars and trucks for over fifty years. My hands aren't quite as steady as they used to be but so far with reading glasses I can still work on them.

Cool!! I like the 1/24/25/16th stuff too, also the 1/6 Tamiya bikes, all cool. I probably been building 20 years, on and off, but I'm fussy, so some builds go long..I'm sure you know how that goes!

I do the readers, but have scar tissue from cataracts, mostly a depth perception thing, hard to fine detail paint! I did a few 1/25th in the summer, a super stock Plymouth, and Pontiac. On a bit of hiatus, have lots of stuff to do when I'm motivated again.

The info in the OP is troubling. I think in some cases the virus causes blood clotting issues, not sure if it's a lack of, or too easily, how this relates. I'm not rushing to the head of any line for this, but also not saying this tarnishes the whole thing, I think there are always some people who have side effects.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheepsbloodTake your chances with COVID

nobody should ever have done anything else. the anti-covid measures implemented worldwide redefine the concept of 'overkill' by an exponential factor. true lunacy.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheepsblood

It was but not for the reasons he believes. The mice in the studies kept having seizures to keep them alive they tried to prevent the seizures. It was only marginally successful and they started using pregabalin. The side effects of Clonazepam make it dangerous even for epileptics. His doctor must have prescribed late 80s early 90s. Because now it's known it only works for a little less than a year and your body also forms an addiction. Now the preferred treatment is sustained-release melatonin. If he was on this he either has seizures or they did a sleep study and he doesn't enter REM sleep or schizophrenic. Judging by the level of paranoia in his posts I think I know which one.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So Russia Today is posting that - they appear to have nothing to back it up with and nothing to point to a direct causal effect. Is RT praising the Sputnik vaccine by any chance?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just read on my state funded news website (pro vaccination) that a reduction in platelets is a common occurance with vaccins (which they used to downplay the ITP issues, as in, just something you have to live with, no big deal, like a rash or headache as a side-effect; it doesn't necessarily lead to serious ITP). Since a low platelet count is the main way ITP is diagnosed, the argument that these (36) people might have gotten ITP related issues anyway, so we can't know whether this is actually related to the vaccin, doesn't work that well anymore.

The assumption that the vaccin did indeed cause these ITP related issues, holds more weight. Given the admissions of vaccin sellers (or pro-vaccin marketeers working at or interviewed by state funded news organizations) about the effects concerning vaccins and platelet count themselves. There does seem to be a relation and these 36 are the extreme (more serious) cases. Others probably are affected the same way, but their bodies can handle it, so it doesn't get reported as part of these 36.

It also lends extra weight to my earlier assumption that the 36 number only represents a small portion (I used 5%, only counting the ones with "severe bleeding") of those with ITP related issues because of these 2 vaccines. Those who do not experience "severe bleeding" (95%) will not be tested for platelet count and therefore not be diagnosed with ITP, whereas if they were tested, they might still qualify for an ITP diagnosis. And then there are a bunch of people that just fall outside the qualifications for an ITP diagnosis, but still have a lowered platelet count that may be very close to the threshold for this qualification. All this is to say that the 36 number may be just the tip of the iceberg.

And then we're only talking about one short-term side-effect of these vaccines, what more could be lurking beneath the waters of obscuration by pro-vaccine marketeers who pose as scientists and journalists, 'experts' we're supposed to believe because they supposedly don't have a vested interest either way; who, on the one hand admit that vaccines can lower platelet count, and on another occasion make the argument that it isn't clear that these 36 ITP cases, are related to the vaccination that they just received, just prior to the ITP complications (also note that in some of the cases I've read, the doctors in the hospital linked these ITP related issues to the vaccination already, because they know this can be a side-effect). Sounds a bit dishonest to me, doesn't it?

This looks pretty terrible as well:

edit on 12-2-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nik1halo
a reply to: tanstaafl

So what is this cure for obesity then?

Wrote a thread about it here...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: trollz

So Russia Today is posting that - they appear to have nothing to back it up with and nothing to point to a direct causal effect. Is RT praising the Sputnik vaccine by any chance?

They reference a NYT article which is behind a paywall, but if you wish, the headline is there www.nytimes.com...

"A Few Covid Vaccine Recipients Developed a Rare Blood Disorder"

We all take risks, even commuting from a small town, few people have died driving cars. Cars absolutely kill people.

But is this beta vaccine an additional risk Im willing to live with? Its not exactly the aids virus. Sleep, exercise, and few vitamins(C,D, zinc) makes way more sense. Several people over 50 in my office have gotten it, one overweight and a chain smoker, none went to the hospital even.

Like Hunter Biden and the big guy, election fraud, and masks.. its "too dangerous" to even talk about for most of the MSM.

This WEBSITE was tracking a bunch of them, it was part of a city-data thread and mentioned in another thread here, too much publicity b/c its gone.

Its easy to see why elderly are dying after reading of the side effects those younger experience. I uploaded few of the testimonies that were taken down, this is just a fraction of it.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Thank you. So the questions would be was this a causal effect, is it a known potential side effect, could it be linked to a compromise in the actual shipment of a particular batch of vaccines?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Even from the RT article

The cases can’t all conclusively be linked with the vaccines, but Dr. James Bussel, a hematologist and expert on the condition, told the Times that an association “is possible.”

“Having it happen after a vaccine is well-known and has been seen with many other vaccines,” he said. “Why it happens, we don’t know.”

One of the links I posted is this exact scenario

If a more serious virus like AIDs, I would be looking to sign up, but not for this.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: uncommitted

Even from the RT article

The cases can’t all conclusively be linked with the vaccines, but Dr. James Bussel, a hematologist and expert on the condition, told the Times that an association “is possible.”

“Having it happen after a vaccine is well-known and has been seen with many other vaccines,” he said. “Why it happens, we don’t know.”

One of the links I posted is this exact scenario

If a more serious virus like AIDs, I would be looking to sign up, but not for this.

Excellent post, paints a slightly different picture. My partner has had the vaccine as her job requires it, I'll have it when it becomes available to people in my age/health bracket, but I can understand those that don't as long as they do all they can to protect others.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The info in the OP is troubling. I think in some cases the virus causes blood clotting issues, not sure if it's a lack of, or too easily, how this relates. I'm not rushing to the head of any line for this, but also not saying this tarnishes the whole thing, I think there are always some people who have side effects.

I had a meeting with my vascular surgeon yesterday to discuss my current aneurysm issues and how to slow down future issues. I have a clotting disorder so I'm on an anti-coag for life. He said because of my issues I am in the high risk category. He also said something I thought was pretty interesting. When this started a year ago he didn't think it would be all that big of a deal but as he watched patients and doctors die from it (or complications because of it) over the year he changed his mind and takes it seriously. When he told me if I were to get covid I would likely have the severe symptoms it made me think about it again. I'm not in a hurry to get any vaccine but I would rather chance potential issues than almost guaranteed severe issues from the virus.

edit on 12-2-2021 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That same state funded news website that I spoke about earlier reported yesterday that almost all the personnel of a nursing home who had gotten their 1st injection of one of the 2 vaccines spoken of in this thread (unspecified), were tested positive for Corona (30 in total), and half of the 54 residents.

That doesn't sound like 90-95% effectiveness as these vaccines are marketed. Granted, that's not said of the first injection, but that doesn't even sound like 1% effectiveness, it actually sounds like it makes you more vulnerable to Corona.* Having had the vaccine also may give one a false sense of security causing one to be less cautious in other preventive measures (vitamins, proper PPE protocol, quarantine protocol, etc.), which may cause more residents (who apparently weren't vaccinated yet, or a smaller percentage than the personnel, although the article didn't specify) to get Covid.

*: All things considered, this outbreak at this particular nursing home sounds worse than earlier outbreaks at nursing homes before there was a vaccine. That's why I said it sounds like it makes you more vulnerable. Also, it seems a higher percentage of those vaccinated (the personnel) were tested positive than the percentage of residents that were tested positive (50%), who were not vaccinated as far as I can tell from the article (no mention of vaccination for these in the article, where they specifically pointed it out for the personnel, so I'm assuming the residents weren't vaccinated, or not nearly as much). Supporting this view.
edit on 12-2-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheepsblood
All of you nay saying the vaccines are complete fools.
You are showing concern for a blood disorder that has effected only 36 people out of 49 million doses administered in the US alone. How friggen stupid can you possibly be? How deep do the conspiracies and fear go in your brains. That is a ratio of 0.7 people per 1 million vaccines administered. Consider that 3000 die for every 1 million cases of COVID.
Take your chances with COVID bitches. I won’t.
There is a reason why someone came up with the pun COVIDIOT. Those of you who fear conspiracy more than a disease. Put a damn mask on and realize you have less intelligence than Jethro Bodine.

They are not vaccines that are being administered to the frightened and oblivious public, they are genetic manipulating systems.

www.urbanglobalhealthalliance.com...

Let Dr. David Martin at Urban Global Health Alliance explain it to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This seems to be related to the issue with the AstraZeneca vaccine discussed in the thread "Denmark's HALT of Astrazeneca vaccine due to blood clotting could be a political tool". (although ITP describes a lack of proper blood clotting so you get bleeding issues instead)

Both reports are related to an observed drop in platelet count though. Which the Dutch official website for ITP patients, responding to the New York Times article about vaccines possibly causing ITP, admits is a known effect of vaccines in general (they seem to imply it counts for all vaccines).

Daling bloedplaatjes na toediening COVID vaccinatie - ITP Patiëntenvereniging

In one of my previous comments in this thread I thought I read it on our state funded news website (the NOS), but it's actually the website above. Pardon for linking a Dutch website, but it's more for my own reference, plus it's very short so anyone who wants to read it can easily copy-paste it into google translate. Warning, the website in question tries to spin and do everything they can to downplay the issue (including keeping it short I guess).
edit on 15-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join