It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens develop serious blood disorder after getting Covid vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
If you needed any more reason to pass on the Covid-19 vaccines, here's a pretty good one: dozens of people have developed a serious blood disease shortly after getting vaccinated.

Something to consider...

These adverse reactions are typical of ALL vaccines, not just this new one.

Something else to consider...

I'm not anti-vaxx because I don't believe that vaccines could not be made relatively safe and even relatively effective...

I'm anti-vaxx simply because I do not trust the government or the pharmaceutical industry with my health. They don't care about my or your health. They only care about profit.

I can take care of my own health, thank you very much, especially now that I've found the permanent long-term solution to obesity.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dozens......out of MILLIONS of inoculations. Of those who have been inoculated, how many would have DIED of Covid by now? I don't know, but I'm guessing it's.......Dozens.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Aaahhhh... Yes, a world where statistical analysis actually represents something relative. Beautiful! I miss that utopia! Once reality hit as a teenager... that sanctuary of false hope, misleading religious indoctrinations, and the belief that honesty and loyalty somehow bares a bountiful future of success all went up in flames over night.

I do appreciate the reminiscing though, The2Billies. Nostalgia isn't necessarily negative.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can you all stop asking questions and just accept your technocratic totalitarian overlords? Its for your safety.

(Lost a bet and have to pretend to be a liberal for a day)
edit on 10-2-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Dozens......out of MILLIONS of inoculations. Of those who have been inoculated, how many would have DIED of Covid by now? I don't know, but I'm guessing it's.......Dozens.
Good thing we have multiple vaccines supping from the trough, I mean coffers, I mean don’t sue because you can’t....

can I have mine delivered by carbine to my temple?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Dozens died of the virus, out of MILLIONS who contracted it
How many of those people would have anyway that week?
I’m guessing ALL of them

The virus is innocuous. Take off the pathetic mask and refuse the fake vaccine

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: trollz

is there any reason I’m thinking of I Am Legend here?

But Moderna says they can cure cancer now too!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

it wasn`t Lyme disease.
He thought he had the flu----high fever, massive "digestive disturbances" , body aches, lethargy. The doctor sent him to have an emergency abdominal CAT scan, and found a massive infection ... and his platelets were at 4 . They started him on all of the meds that target "tick fevers" and did blood smaears and heaven knows what all else testing. I spent days answering questions from the State health dept people and the CDC who both said that he had tested positive for a "tick borne pathogen" but not Lyme.

The process sent his body`s immune system into overdrive, and didn`t stop with what it was supposed to be attacking. It decided platelets were "the enemy".

He had no previous symptoms of ITP prior to the illness , and has regular bloodwork done since he is on anticholesterol meds . Never any problem with platelet levels .

I am not saying that a vaccine of any kind caused his case of ITP. But now that he does have an autoimmune life threatening chronic illness, the only vaccine that he will ever be able to get is the Tetnus shot (NOT DTAP, just Tetnus).

What I am saying is that ITP is so rare, just seeing it reported after Covid vac got my attention ---- and frankly, ITP isn`t something I`d wish even on any of my ex husbands

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You are drinking to much koolaid from the social media, big pharma and CDC. this covid has not killed enough people to be call it dangerous, compare to other diseases like cancer and hart disease.

We do not call those two pandemic.

We get flu and colds people die from flu, we do not call it a pandemic.

Statistics at a Glance: The Burden of Cancer in the United States In 2018, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 609,640 people will die from the disease.

www.cancer.gov...#:~:text=Statistics%20at%20a%20Glance:%20The%20Burden%20of%20Cancer,and%20609,640%20people %20will%20die%20from%20the%20disease.

Heart Disease in the United States. About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.1. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Heart%20Disease%20in%20the%20United%20States.%20About%20610,000,cause%20of%20death%20for%20both%20m en%20and%20women.

The irony and deceit all just to make money out of a Synthetic GMO injection

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I deal with customers all day for work on the phone.

I've heard sad stories about dead loved ones to many times. Don't even understand why people feel the need to tell me that stuff.

But today for the first time I was told by some one that just tested positive two days ago why they got tested.
They had lost their sense of taste and smell. that was the only symptom. Been a week like that so far.
Will it ever come back?

Weeks, months, years, a life without taste or smell?
# getting covid.
edit on 10-2-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes, it will, my physical therapist, a male, got the worst type of covid, fever for two weeks, congestion that required inhaler and the medications, he lost his sense of smell after the first week, but it came back almost a month later, he even though that his senses were damage.

Interestingly his wife had the virus at the same time he did but after the fever no other symptoms, his children 5 of them never got sick either.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trump said it was "100 safe and "a miracle" while Biden is praising it and all for it as well. When are y'all going to realize that the government AS A WHOLE does not care about We The Peasants?! It doesn't matter who is Puppet of the United States or whether they are a democrat or republican.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

still brainwashed huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Instead of introducing an inactive virus to coax the body into producing antibodies against it, Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines introduce RNA into the body, which basically "hacks" the body's DNA into doing what the RNA tells it to do - in this case, make antibodies.

This is what scares me about this "new" vaccine. All the other vaccines have had the inactive virus. We're expected to take the governments word that the short term side effects are safe and minimal and not a clue what the long term will be? So, no, I won't take it.

Don't forget both the Trump administration and Biden administration have told us this poison is safe. Dont forget.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
But Moderna says they can cure cancer now too!

Really? Did they find a way to patent Mebendazole and mark up the price by 1,000%?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Dozens died of the virus, out of MILLIONS who contracted it
How many of those people would have anyway that week?
I’m guessing ALL of them

The virus is innocuous. Take off the pathetic mask and refuse the fake vaccine

If people are dying then the virus isn't innocuous.

Now, if these dozens would have ended up in the same situation from contracting CV, then this is a non-issue. Foregoing masks and the vax wouldn't have helped them anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

We get flu and colds people die from flu, we do not call it a pandemic.

No, because they're not new outbreaks.

They have weakened over time (the Spanish Flu is still with us, remember; only Smallpox has been eradicated in the world history of viruses), whereas COVID-19 is a Novel (ie new, unknown) virus. As revealed a few weeks ago, in 2020, in just 9-10 months, it caused the highest number of excess deaths not seen since the Second World War - in both your country and ours.

It's surely common sense nowadays to realise this is the worst pandemic for 102 years, although it may not have SEEMED so a year ago, and many people promoted false hopes and theories, including myself - I've made a complete pr*ck of myself on many an occasion, but hey, we were supposed to learn about Novel viruses as we go along. I was wrong.

One of the best qualities of humans (even on a Conspiracy Site of all places) is the ability to admit being Wrong, even if it causes our own mighty Phage to give us... 'that look'.

However, the way many governments across the world (especially in the West) have handled this pandemic from the start, HAS been #ing appalling; I have zero doubt about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

All the best wishes for your husband and you and your family to get through this !

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

He thought he had the flu----high fever, massive "digestive disturbances" , body aches, lethargy.

Starts the same.

The process sent his body`s immune system into overdrive, and didn`t stop with what it was supposed to be attacking.

The same so very similar to massive Lyme infections

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: slatesteam

I have my Ivermectin.
:

How did you get it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join