It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zombie finger syndrome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Anyone else have zombie finger syndrome and have trouble with touchscreens on computers, ATMs or any other touch screen devices.

I have this problem and have to use a touch screen Stylus every time I go to the bank or try to use a touch screen device.

Anyone else have a good fix for zombie finger syndrome.

www.consumerreports.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Anyone else have a good fix for zombie finger syndrome.

To be honest, I thought people these days were so invested in their "smart phones" that they were actually using their noses. Most people have their faces shoved so far into them it's certainly what it looks like they're using.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I have this when I use my index finger on my Tablet etc it is annoying.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I seem to have the opposite problem-
touchscreens are generally far too sensitive to my touch and I'm constantly fighting with these god forsaken modern phones to get them to do what I want instead of just acting like I clicked on some random spot on the screen.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There’s a process known as ‘degloving’ which may help solve your problem. Simply ‘deglove’ your index finger and you’ll have a ready made stylus at your disposal whenever the need to use a touch pad arises.
Google will show you the way... a quick search should point you in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The solution was in your link, cut the long nails or lick your fingers. Or if you're a guitar player with calluses chop off your fingers

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I never have had luck with touchscreens or the mouse pads on the wife's computer. It is like it doesn't pick up my signal, maybe I died before all of this touchy stuff happened and do not have enough ghost energy to fire up those things.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well that explains why I keep getting an itchy ear it's my finger trying to get some brains.

Seriously though I am not sure what it is called but take the I phone my niece bought me, put my finger print into it and it did not work the next day but my sisters and my nieces work fine on it just cant seem to keep my finger print up to date and keep needing to put it back in as it just can't seem to recognize it for some reason.

I had the same problem with a laptop touch pad, oh I could work the pad fine though I prefer a track ball but using it for finger print recognition once again had to keep updating it and ended up just giving up and using the number code as I do with the phone.

Rarely it will work for me but usually not.

top topics

join