It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is not convicted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
White supremacy won when Joe Biden was sworn into office

“Insurrection”, pfft. I’ll take ‘things that never happened’ for ten dollars thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He's not going to run again in 2024, he'd be too afraid of the same losing results. He won't be convicted though, the party is too dependent on his supporters to hold their offices.

And no one can "disable" his supporters but Trump or them themselves. Especially the idiots at the insurrection. Felons can't vote.

The only assault on democracy was on (or culminated on) January 6 by QAnon idiots. Not Democrats or (real) Republicans.
Funny way to say they won’t make 2/3 vote dontchathink?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

a reply to: MALBOSIA

He's not going to run again in 2024, he'd be too afraid of the same losing results. He won't be convicted though, the party is too dependent on his supporters to hold their offices.

And no one can "disable" his supporters but Trump or them themselves. Especially the idiots at the insurrection. Felons can't vote.

The only assault on democracy was on (or culminated on) January 6 by QAnon idiots. Not Democrats or (real) Republicans.
Funny way to say they won’t make 2/3 vote dontchathink?

I was addressing the entirety of the OP. Not just one question.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well,

President Trump most certainly won the popular vote in November of 2020. 83 million to biDen’s 68 million

But thanks to widespread fraud, it was overturned

If he runs again (or someone runs wth the same POLICIES) his opponent stands no chance

That is terrifying to anti-American fascists

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Well,

President Trump most certainly won the popular vote in November of 2020. 83 million to biDen’s 68 million

If he runs again (or someone runs wth the same POLICIES) his opponent stands no chance

Did you get those numbers from Twitter or a Youtube quack?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I dunno, I get the feeling that the Great Wall of Washington DC was put in place because the fix is in to convict Trump at the impeachment trial. They are awfully afraid of something happening REAL SOON to put that fence in place so quickly.

As for them going after Trump's supporters, they have to register, ban, and confiscate the firearms first. And that would simply put everyone on notice concerning their guns that it is time to "use them or lose them". Surely the dimocrats are smart enough to realize that?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The determination of Trump to weed out even more corrupt, and criminal people from government and industry, forced the 2020 election to be rigged in a widespread way.

TIME Magazine admitted the rigging last week, prompting speculation that something is about to happen to expose the massive election manipulation that took place in 2020.

Great Analysis-Theory on What's Coming: uncoverdc.com...

edit on 2/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Neither.

Don’t be so upset. It’s only facts.

Weren’t you on here once boasting about how you attacked your own mother because she voted for President Trump?

She did it again you know.

And will yet again in 2024 if he bothers to run.

(Sorry if I’ve got the wrong person but aren’t you 3nlightened?)

Hopefully he won’t run again, it wasn’t HIM who was being so widely supported by the majority of Americans, it was his POLICIES.

Anyone who runs on such a logical pro-American and diverse platform will clean up.

Unless there’s widespread fraud. And of course, there will be.
edit on 10 2 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Neither.

Weren’t you on here once boasting about how you attacked your own mother because she voted for President Trump?

And will yet again in 2024 if he bothers to run. Hopefully he won’t, it wasn’t HIM who was being so widely supported by the majority of Americans, it was his POLICIES.

Anyone who runs on such a logical pro-American and diverse platform will clean up.

Facts?

Jesus. And no, my mom is long dead. What the hell?

There was no proof of widespread fraud. That's a fact. No evidence was given. Give it a rest.

ETA: oh i get it, now sorry...dead people vote. Two of them this election, proven.
edit on 2102021 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yeah whatever, believe cNn and the dEms. That’s intelligent of you.

There is a massive amount of evidence that widespread voter fraud occurred. That’s a fact.

Imagine REFUSING to even look at it. How unintelligent would that make one look?

President Trump’s policies are what we’re voted for. NOT his personality.
Those policies speak to Americans. And after four years of the exact opposite, next elections will be an even bigger landslide than the last

Unless there’s a repeat of the fraud. Widespread as it was.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah whatever, believe cNn and the dEms. That’s intelligent of you.

There is a massive amount of evidence that widespread voter fraud occurred

Imagine REFUSING to even look at it. How unintelligent would that make one look?

President Trump’s policies are what we’re voted for. NOT his personality.
Those policies speak to Americans. And after four years of the exact opposite, next elections will be an even bigger landslide than the last

Unless there’s a repeat of the fraud. Widespread as it was.

I believe the state reported results.

I don't care why you voted for him, personally. I agree with conservative policies (many of them). But Trump is a danger, than and now.

And, of course, you mean a bigger landslide than Biden's...quite possible, we are a country of back-and-forth.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
“I believe the state”

Of course you do

Why even converse? Pathetic

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
“Trump was a DANGER”

?!?!!??

What the F-K????

Deluded much?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why even converse? Pathetic

Agreed, have a good night.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
“I believe the state”

Let me guess, you wear a fricken mask too?

The state has your best interests at heart. Don’t worry, they will NEVER lie to you

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Well,

Did you get those numbers from Twitter or a Youtube quack?
Hell no. They would never let the truth get out!

edit on 10-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Neither.

And will yet again in 2024 if he bothers to run. Hopefully he won’t, it wasn’t HIM who was being so widely supported by the majority of Americans, it was his POLICIES.

Facts?

Jesus. And no, my mom is long dead. What the hell?

There was no proof of widespread fraud. That's a fact. No evidence was given. Give it a rest.

ETA: oh i get it, now sorry...dead people vote. Two of them this election, proven.
Um. Actually I watched a rather insightful new vid that compiled a bunch of stuff that was already known, with a bunch of stuff I had no idea about.

Ya know, because investigations take awhile.

Strange I could have sworn it was this very evening....

Maybe look around and give it a shot?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great article!
Thanks for the linky

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
How exactly is he a "Danger"?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I want to make a prediction

If Trump is not convicted in this trial, immediately the fear of him running again in 2024 will dominate the media.

In order to stop Trump, they must disable his supporters (voters).

Sweeping new legislation is needed to address this looming threat, that 74 million Americans are going to work to radicalized Bidens voters and once again take control of the governemt.

We cannot allow the right wing white supremacists to use democracy against the people.

We must legislate new powers to root out all those that supported Trump in order to save democracy.

That's where I predict America is heading and the language i see being used lately... its not that far fetched.

Good Lord!

Is the left that paranoid that they now believe the rhetoric and propaganda that they were spewing to win the election?

The left needs to take a laxative, loosen up, and release all the bile.

Even after winning the presidential seat and a majority, you still believe the propaganda about the right being dangerous insurrectionists? You can drop that act now, your side won (yippee!)

Do you really believe that the "bad guys", AKA the conservatives, need to stripped of their rights and placed in some gulag prison camps to be safe in your daily lives?

Is it so hard for you to defend your political position that you can't think of any kind of logical reasoning to win the right over? Is it that the right is so smart and clever that they could convert the left over to their extremism in droves? Or is the right really that dangerous and crazy to even try debating any points of view without being physically attacked, even killed by these savage cretins?

I thought the left was gullible, irrational, and not too bright, but this crap takes the cake. I have to lower my opinion of the liberals now that I've read this.

I was actually beginning to believe there was some hope for the left though respectful debate, I was probably wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join