It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is not convicted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I want to make a prediction

If Trump is not convicted in this trial, immediately the fear of him running again in 2024 will dominate the media.

In order to stop Trump, they must disable his supporters (voters).

Sweeping new legislation is needed to address this looming threat, that 74 million Americans are going to work to radicalized Bidens voters and once again take control of the governemt.

We cannot allow the right wing white supremacists to use democracy against the people.

We must legislate new powers to root out all those that supported Trump in order to save democracy.

That's where I predict America is heading and the language i see being used lately... its not that far fetched.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Those who voted for the man who was impeached for inciting an insurrection against our beloved Congress, will have their voting privileges suspended for a number of election cycles.

edit on 2/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Those who voted for the man who incited and insurrection against our beloved Congress, will have their voting privileges suspended for a number of election cycles.

That will insure they don't vote but after seeing the level of extremism his supporters are willing to engage in, how do we know they won't attack everyone and every institution? Is taking their right to vote away enough? Can anyone say they feel comfortable with 74 million white supremacists living next door to law abiding Americans?

What about public safety?
edit on pTue, 09 Feb 2021 21:29:33 -06002021 033Tue, 09 Feb 2021 21:29:33 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
UMMM. can some one please explain it to this guy?

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Those who voted for the man who incited and insurrection against our beloved Congress, will have their voting privileges suspended for a number of election cycles.

That will insure they don't vote but after seeing the level of extremism his supporters are willing to engage in, how do we know they won't attack everyone and every institution? Is taking their right to vote away enough? Can anyone say they feel comfortable with 74 million white supremacists living next door to law abiding Americans?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think concentration camps would be next to de-radicalize his supporters. And then I believe the bodies will start stacking up if we're going to follow the way of the commie.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

They can try but 35 million of Biden's supporters were dead before the election, none of Trump's were. I just hope the country secedes from the West Coast and NE Coast. Democrats have ruined this country.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I predict it’ll go as planned. Nothing to worry about

Sit down sweetie, the Dems dog-and-pony show will take it from here, tyvm....

Here’s a few:

I predict more American families will starve as the “good graces” of Congress are postponed so the Dems continue to fight the good fight for Justice

I predict more Americans will lose their jobs as the “economy” sputter-starts, but really continues to fail

I predict we will be at war within 24 months.
I’m hoping it’s not Civil.

I predict as more people are left wondering how they will manage, depression, suicides, addiction, and immoral violence will take hold.

I predict that fence around Congress will do its job

I predict that more people will be confused and upset at how they see America and it’s institutions as not only having failed them, but been subverted if not perverted somehow

I predict food prices will continue to climb

I predict censorship to continue by Big Tech

I predict “Truth” to become as subject as “Racism”

I predict.....ah hell with it ima go get some beer.

I’ll stfu now and let this ball roll.

Thank you for the OP all the same

edit on 9-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
UMMM. can some one please explain it to this guy?

I got you fam

edit on 9-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They can try but 35 million of Biden's supporters were dead before the election, none of Trump's were. I just hope the country secedes from the West Coast and NE Coast. Democrats have ruined this country.
Weird. All the voting irregularities seem to have come from the interior

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I predict democrats are the dead rat smelling up the spare bedroom at the back of the house that you'd rather set fire to rather than walk in to find and toss the rat away and work hard to cover the smell.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Keep it up.

Find out maybe?

link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Weird. All the voting irregularities seem to have come from the interior

There was no chance to win without letting Dominion and Fart-Matic steal votes from the interior.

link   

a reply to: slatesteam

I predict democrats are the dead rat smelling up the spare bedroom at the back of the house that you'd rather set fire to rather than walk in to find and toss the rat away and work hard to cover the smell.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well of course.

We are all white supreme domestic terrorists, you don't understand that yet?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I guess someone better they’ll the Latinos, African Americans and Asians that voted for Trump, they are now considered white supremacists.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I predict they better start working on these drones that can seek out “seditious insurrectionists” or we’ll never figure this thing out!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If the 74 million were smart, they'd take over the Republican party and remake it in their image. The way Joe Biden will be killing jobs, a whole lot of Democrats would come onboard too.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Those who voted for the man who was impeached for inciting an insurrection against our beloved Congress, will have their voting privileges suspended for a number of election cycles.

No need.

Just expand electronic voting machines and bingo, we have a winner.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

They need 67 senators to vote against him....not gonna happen. But if it did happen I agree with your assessment.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

He's not going to run again in 2024, he'd be too afraid of the same losing results. He won't be convicted though, the party is too dependent on his supporters to hold their offices.

And no one can "disable" his supporters but Trump or them themselves. Especially the idiots at the insurrection. Felons can't vote.

The only assault on democracy was on (or culminated on) January 6 by QAnon idiots. Not Democrats or (real) Republicans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join