It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Login and Username Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello, I hope I am in the correct board for this.

I log in through a permabanned Twitter account, that I have abandoned. My concern is that I am not sure what will happen with such as Twitter deleting it or myself deleting it the first chance I get. Would I still be able to login? Can I switch the login technique?

I also really want to change my username. Is that possible ?

I am willing to change my e-mail if needed. I would rather keep this account going, but I see that I can't make a new account either.

Not sure what to do. Please help.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11message Djarums. I had the same issue and he got me all squared away.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11
Yep. Djarums...or any mod.✌️

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The ability to help members with login issues is limited to Djarums and the Owners.
Since the Owners may be dealing with other issues right now, I'd go with the PM to Djarums.
The rest of the staff doesn't have that ability.
So, we would direct you to either CONTACT US, which sends an email to ATS.

If you have login issues, send any relevant info, such as your current login info, so it can be verified you are you.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

"The ability to help members with login issues is limited to Djarums and the Owners. Since the Owners may be dealing with other issues right now, I'd go with the PM to Djarums."

The above is very true.

You may want to check out your personal account information before contacting Djarums so you have all that relevant information ready. Plus you may want to scroll down that page and change your password and contact email (in case something like not being able to log in any more etc.). You can also change avatars and more on that page.

And if your already aware of this location, then we'll use it as a reminder to perhaps other and new members that may not know (or remember).

This is just a grab-shot of my account, you can click on the pic for the full size if it's too small.

It's not exactly what your asking for but it might help in the long run (especially having a working email).
Johnny

edit on 2/9/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny Tiny Typos

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you once again, DTOM.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for all of the help, I really appreciate it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and I also finally got actually doing something with my avatar.

top topics

join