It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
" J&J CEO says people may need annual Covid vaccine shots for the next several years to Make Sure they Die as Soon as Possible "

Amended for Unsaid Meanings .

I would have thought the real meaning was "to make sure we make more money out of making them". He might find that cost-cutting would prevent that happening even if it were really necessary.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Darn those that do not show symptoms need to be given the jab on twice but 10 times until those darn antibodies starts to show up.

Either that or a second head and a third limp what ever sprouts first.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't say for sure. It does happen a lot. They say that many asymptomatic do not make antibodies.

Well they better get the shots and start producing them!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We are Not Lab Rats , but Human Beings !

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: marg6043

We are Not Lab Rats , but Human Beings !

You’re right, those lab rats should get $1500

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I can't say for sure. It does happen a lot. They say that many asymptomatic do not make antibodies.

According to my research...All asymptomatic CV patients get antibodies...and still have them 2-3 months afterwards...although asymptomatic patients tend to lose antibodies at a faster rate than symptomatic patients.

Timing-wise BOTH of my son's tests had to have been false positives...as he showed NO antibodies 4-5 weeks after testing positive.

He was tested in NY...which could be a factor.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've read both before. I just searched and see links supporting both. Who to believe?

I took a look at the DHS mql, and I'm a little suspicious that the information seems absent so does the R0. It was there the last time I looked it up, but that was a long time ago.

edit on 9 2 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join