It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Trial Livestream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Didn't see a thread for this so I figure i'd start one. The impeachment trial starts in a half-hour or so. Figured a thread with the stream might be a good place for ats to discuss. Seems like one of those things ats might be interested in.

Cspan link provided by: CitizenZero

edit on 9/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I would think that these people would have a job to do or something. Not having a show boat for their entertainment.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sounds productive. Hold an impeachment trial for a person that’s not even the president anymore.

Sit and spin...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a red hot spoon than watch that.

Anyone who supports this kangaroo court nonsense has zero integrity.

Next, the conservative 3 letter purge...

The revolution WILL be televised.
edit on 2/9/2021 by MykeNukem because: bootlickers

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank-you for starting the thread! Hopefully the trial will have some pleasant surprises for Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why bother, this is such a non event, a waste of time and money which would be better spent on more important things, such as getting the virus under control and getting back to normality. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is a great start, now lets put everyone else who has ever sought a level of authority over people through the ringers!!!

I am serious, these people are all horrible, stop defending any of them.

+6 more 
link   

MSNPC and CNN think they are broadcasting an impeachment. What they are really broadcasting is the death of their networks. Without Trump they are tabloid shows.

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a waste of time

I like that they're wasting time with this nonsense. At least they aren't busy f-ing up everything else.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Does this mean we can impeach Obama & co ... because there is some real materal!

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Does this mean we can impeach Obama & co ... because there is some real materal!

Senator Chuck Schumer says all former Presidents and elected officials are now eligible for impeachment.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This trial of former President Trump is setting the precedent.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a waste of time

I like that they're wasting time with this nonsense. At least they aren't busy f-ing up everything else.

Don't worry, Biden's got his pen scribbling EOs as we speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sure this will be as popular as Bai-den's little Super bowl speech.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you don’t want to watch the NBC s propaganda, here’s the C-span link.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

Impeachment prosecutors get 2 days (16 hours)

Trump defense lawyers get 2 days (16 hours)

It will be interesting to see which TV networks skimp on covering the defense.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thanks edited the op to add the cspan link.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Somebody just hit the hot points, cause I'm not watching this farce, the wastefulness, and absurdity of it all is nothing but political theater. It is being bandied about because these azzhats have no clue what to really do to lead this country. Does anyone really think this is a priority to even the majority of the Democratic public? much less the whole nation. What happened to there are no red states or blue states Joe? we got other crap to think about.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Impeachment prosecutors get 2 days (16 hours)

Trump defense lawyers get 2 days (16 hours)

It will be interesting to see which TV networks skimp on covering the defense.

CNN will take the moldy cake on this one I think, I saw that they have ramped up security to the highest alert at the Capitol, thought they still had NG there and that gigantic big ass razor sharp fence. lol.

They must be anticipating ' The Insurrection 2.0'.

edit on 9-2-2021 by alphacenturi because: no reason

edit on 9-2-2021 by alphacenturi because: no reason

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just hope that someone points out the actions taken by all these stalwart Congressional leaders who say that "Democracy was under attack!"

Did they stand their ground and attempt to engage their constituents in rational discussion? Did they make any attempt to defend the hallowed halls of Congress from what they perceived to be an attempt to destroy the nation?

Nope. These cowards ran like scalded dogs. If they were in the military, they would be shot for desertion. Apparently, democracy isn't worth protecting if their fat butts are on the line.

Remember that when the Biden regime tells us we need to send the US military somewhere else in the world to kill people.

Also, I'd like to see one particular cowardly weasel testify under oath about how Cruz is guilty of attempted murder. That should spark some real criminal and civil court cases.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Impeachment , the basics.

Step 1 : If you're going to Impeach someone at least have evidence that they did the thing you are Impeaching them for.
Step 2 : Repeat step 1.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join