It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Cleric Cites ‘Islamic Medicine’ – Warns Coronavirus Vaccine Makes You Gay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I knew there was something magical about this vax (not vax)

An Iranian cleric on Tuesday warned against approaching people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19, claiming the vaccine has turned them into homosexuals. “Don’t go near those who have had the COVID vaccine. They have become homosexuals,” Ayatollah Abbas Tabrizian wrote to his 210,000 followers on his Telegram account.

Iran’s regime has executed between 4,000 to 6,000 homosexual men and women since the Iranian Revolution in 1979, according to a 2008 British WikiLeaks cable.

If you are reveling in your possession of a new COVID passport, don't make travel plans involving the Middle East. You dirty bundles of sticks.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

“Don’t go near those who have had the COVID vaccine. They have become homosexuals,”

So I guess he must think that this type of homosexuality is contagious.

I wonder if this will be a reasonable excuse,, or will 'they' still execute people, even though 'they' were the one's that made them gay?

edit on 2/9/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Not true. I got the vaccine and I feel fabulous!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Revelling in your "Gaiety"

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

At least it doesn't make you Muslim.

And this guy has 210,000 followers of which most likely believe the same ridiculousness.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
🤭 *Guffaws*

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I knew there was something magical about this vax (not vax)

An Iranian cleric on Tuesday warned against approaching people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19, claiming the vaccine has turned them into homosexuals. “Don’t go near those who have had the COVID vaccine. They have become homosexuals,” Ayatollah Abbas Tabrizian wrote to his 210,000 followers on his Telegram account.

Iran’s regime has executed between 4,000 to 6,000 homosexual men and women since the Iranian Revolution in 1979, according to a 2008 British WikiLeaks cable.

If you are reveling in your possession of a new COVID passport, don't make travel plans involving the Middle East. You dirty bundles of sticks.

Ironically, due to political correctness this won't ever be debunked by peer reviewed science as no reputable scientist would dare to do the research required.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Give it a chance to work in, then cemented in place by jab2.
😲

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Geez ,
Fluoride in the water turned manly men American frogs...Gaaay!!
Now it's Covid vaccine..is there anything that won't turn manly men who love to do manly things gay??...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Is that why the elderly where priorities????

Just what we all wana see, same sex people who can barely walk trying to shag each other backdoor styles.

This has to be the best one yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It doesn't follow the actual vaccination programme that has just begun in Iran, so it's likely this is just another antivax individual who comes out with spurious unvalidated claims about what the vaccine does. Plenty of those on ATS as it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thing is, 75% of BAME's in the UK wont take it, which makes Whitey more vulnerable. Of course the UK won't do anything about it cuz they are petrified of looking racist.

But yet these same BAME's bitch about how the virus kills them at a far higher rate than Whitey. I'm like, really BAME's? Are you that dumb?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My father in law gets his second dose next week. I'll hit on him, then report my findings here to you guys.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You all sound like Islamaphobes, apparently you forgot you cannot criticize the master religion bigots!!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And this is why Islam will always be stuck in the 6th century.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have several coworkers that have taken the second dose of the Moderna vaccine.
They haven't turned gay yet, AFAIK, but they did get sick as hell within 12 hours of getting jabbed.
Fever, chills, body aches and extreme headache.
I know people that actually had COVID that didn't get any symptoms.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Maybe they have a different method to introduce the vaccine in your body.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
My father in law gets his second dose next week. I'll hit on him, then report my findings here to you guys.

If he goes in to a sudden fit of redecorating the cleric may have something.
Otherwise it's just more fear mongering as usual from the religious types.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, Muslims can stone you for being gay, if you get the vaccine. But maybe they just need another 100 billion to finally get gender studies going in the middle ages, I mean, middle east.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join