It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Wearing a mask is primarily to keep other people safe.

If I wear a mask and it doesn't keep me safe but it keeps others safe, that means it only stops germs on the exhale.

So masks only work on the exhale, primarily, if they don't protect the wearer.

If I wore my mask inside out, would it work on the inhale, primarily?

Your words, not mine.

Could you point out "his words" that claim the nonsense you just posted?

I quoted his words in my post.

To the extent you think it's "nonsense" I'd be glad to hear why you think that.

I was merely extrapolating from what he posted.

After all, we're not following the "science" anymore, we're just using logic, again, according to his earlier post.

My statement is the logical extrapolation from his.
edit on 9-2-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

copy and paste, but it's right...

" Logic is the science and art of reasoning well. Logic as a science seeks to discover rules of reasoning; logic as an art seeks to apply those rules to rational discourse"

Logic is a science

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yes, you are correct about the flu virus. However, you can’t just assume that the COVID19 virus behaves the same way. Maybe all viruses look alike to you (since they’re too small to see anyway) but they are actually different critters.

Covid-19 obviously has the ability to spread through airborne droplets, but it's also fairly obvious that the main way it propagates is through physical contact, surface contact, money, etc. Some of the worst hit places had mask laws since the beginning. I'd like to see any amount of evidence to show how masks had any measurable impact anywhere they were enforced, because I haven't seen it. In fact the people I see wearing masks are constantly adjusting it and touching their face, which dramatically increases their chances of spreading Covid-19 through physical contact if they are asymptomatic.
edit on 9/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So is the flu. Each and every year people get the flu. They have a vaccine for it, and well? Only works on people who dont have the flu. Or people who are not in situation were the flu or phenomena bacteria proliferates. Basically if you work outside for 8 hours during the flu season, ie when the temperatures drop.

If they took a vaccine against the flu and there still in that situation there going to catch the flu.

Your likely to catch the flu. But if your at home nice and cozy and have no issues. Your not likley to get the flu. And if you get a vaccine against the flu. Your not going to catch the flu.

Here is the main purpose of wearing masks. Though I think, I do agree with depopulation agenda. Way to many people alive who should not be. But facts be facts. Masks while cool to wear because it makes you more ninja like. Are pretty silly defense against viruses. And if there was a virus out there which could survive in the open atmosphere for that long. Well, the population would drop a down by a few billion in a few months if even that. You wont need the media constantly blasting you with what you should believe. All yo would need to do is turn your head and watch people die wherever your at.

See thats how vaccines work. They work great in certain situation. And are completely useless in others. Basically, most things out there including measles can come up again, and there have been outbreaks here and there even though technically or so peoples say, its been wiped out thanks to vaccines.

Anyways. Point being there are millions of people dying every year from anything from the flu and phenomena to the HIV and you name it, and have been dying every year for a long time, some literally thousands of years, and they still have not made a vaccine that is worth a dam against any of that.

Some they have been making all kinds of vaccines for hundreds of year. Yet all those diseases are still around.

Vaccines only really work on healthy people who will not be in situations and environments that are conducive to caching the flu, or pneumonia or you name it. Vaccines are not stopping the flu or phenomena. Not being stupid and being outside in cold weather for prolonged periods is. Vaccines are not stopping the a myriad of other diseases out there, a better and more sanitary lifestyle however is.

Like the spanish flu influenza outbreak that killed 500 million from 1918 to 1920 and after. The primary infection method was through bodies of water. And well can you guess how sanitary was the average persons life back in 1918? And then some many years latter after over 50 million died, they came out with a vaccine for it. And nope it did not stop it dead out. Lots of people still died, and in the end it was sanitizing whole cities and villages that worked better then anything else.

Basically when people stooped #ting were they eat, and things like plumbing and sanitary lifestyles become more norm. For some reason, then people stooped dying from all kinds of things every year like they used to, and as technology and sanitary and living conditioned improved, for some reason, there were less and less deaths each year from all kinds of diseases.

Like the influenza, was strong from 1918 to Its a mystery why it happened. Or whatever! And despite that we have a vaccine for smallpox. Well, you create the situation which brought on the smallpox again, in this day and age? And people will be dying from the smallpox on mass.

Vaccines while they have there uses. Are not a miracle cure. Anybody who believes so, is clueless. Vaccines are just a tool, one which is not all that reliable when things really come down. Far from it. I think we got a lot of well feed people. Who are feed a well feed diet of bull#.

So don't be surprised when they start drooping on mass.

Wearing masks? Does very little, even in this litle fake ass covid fiasco, the whole thing is a misnomer, if masks worked, well then the covid would not be spreading, but the covid is speeding so that either means that masks dont work, or something else is going on.

Its cognitive dissonance. Having and believing two contradictory toughs in your head. So from 2020 to now the Covid has spreed. Masks stop the spreed of the covid. But everybody is wearing masks otu there, and so the covid is spreeding more rapidly. Think last year some months ago the big hoopla was that by the end of the year a million people would be invected or die or whatever.

Well. There you go, most people are not to bright. And if there is one case for depopulation its that. We have way to many people around and alive who should not be. But thats a different subject. The whole masks are working, but the TV keeps saying the covid is spreeding.

Both of those things cant be true. If masks worked, then the spreed would stop or slow down drastically fall of 2020 till now. But according to the TV the opposite has happened. So you got to wear your mask which stops the spreed but the spreed is happening at even alarming rates even with masks.

Anyways. Case in point. Cognitive dissonance, believe two contradicting things at once.

Well other then help spreed bacteria around. The people who believe that masks do something. Are basically, kind of well you know, brain dead they just do what the TV tell them, taking there opinion is akin to taking the opinion of somebody who watched a kung fu movie on what to do in an upcoming street fight that's happening.

When everything is based on lies and falsehoods. Its bound to not go to well for you when it actually happens.

Its a simplistic view of how sickness works, be it flu, bacteria, viruses you name it.

Even smallpox was mostly spreed by bodily fluid and touch and yes by mouth ingestion from things like gloves, or cloth tissue or you name it if it was moist and looked kind of icky well there you go. You got to remember that people used to sneeze into there handkerchief and put it back in there pocket, bring it home and toss it on the table, and other such bright ideas they had back in the day.

Now everybody is wearing a handkerchief on there faces. How convenient. Wearing a mask against any disease can be as much a hazard if not more, then it can be a deterrent. After all if your wearing a smelly moist mask all day, and there is something out there.

Well, that right there is prime breeding grounds for all kinds of things. So if something gets on the mask. 2+2=4 duh! The funk you think is going to happen, when dumb asses are walking around wearing peatri dishes on there faces.

Though so far there is nothing all that dangerous or contagious out there. Covid is far from that its as fake as a 4 dollar bill. But who can tell what the future will bring. But anyways. There are far to many people alive who maybe should not be. That there in is the real question.

Should all these people be alive? One which eventually need be answered.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Anyways, case in point. On this whole covid flu season or whatever people always going on about.

I mean if its so deadly? How come so many of them have time to yap there mouthfuls day in and day out, and all of them know somebody, who knows somebody, who heard it from there cousin, whose cousin heard it from a guy at work who caught the covid and died, who saw it on the TV, and the TV saw heard it from a guy on there network.

If it was so deadly. There is a very little death rate going on here. Or else none of these people would be around to be so opinionated about it with all there bad advice on how to keep viruses away, much less get rid of them. Anectodal evidence at best. Were are the rivers of bodies? Thats what I want to know. Is this crap even warrant to even look up.

Or just more propaganda. And with all there bright insight on how to keep a virus away. Well, what next, wearing two masks, or maybe throw garlic at it, how about we get a leach and bleed all the virus away. I like the last one. Does sound like it would be highly interesting, and pretty dam hilarious.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: uncommitted
I'll be waiting for the check for my grandfather's funeral.

Thanks in advance. For also killing him with "scientific" lockdowns.

WTF are you talking about?

Idiot

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

If I wear a mask and it doesn't keep me safe but it keeps others safe, that means it only stops germs on the exhale.

Your words, not mine.

That is absolute ridiculous nonsense. If you are going to post, please try and make sense. I really struggle why people act stupid on this site at times.

Actually read and try and make sense before trying to put your very immature spin on it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Your words, not mine.

Could you point out "his words" that claim the nonsense you just posted?

I quoted his words in my post.

To the extent you think it's "nonsense" I'd be glad to hear why you think that.

I was merely extrapolating from what he posted.

After all, we're not following the "science" anymore, we're just using logic, again, according to his earlier post.

My statement is the logical extrapolation from his.

It isn't a logical extension at all, why pretend otherwise?

Very childish

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's npt covid they are trying to eradicate.
The writing is on the wall for anyone to read.
This is what liars do when faced with hard reality -
They double down, triple down on their lies.
It might be called quantitative easing.
Or it could be quantitative erasing.
edit on 10-2-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
A few months ago I created the following chart to see what events may have impacted the spread of Covid-19 in Australia, and the only obvious correlation I could see was how the 2nd wave started and ended around the same time that winter ended and started (remember that winter in the southern hemisphere occurs at a different time to the northern hemisphere).

Now when you look at the latest case data it's even more obvious that Covid-19 is a seasonal virus, there is no other explanation that fits this data. We've had barely any cases all throughout summer, even all throughout the Christmas holidays and New years, despite mass numbers of people coming together and socializing, my small town was more packed than it was last year.

If you had only been listening to the MSM in Australia instead of looking at the case numbers you would have never guessed what the data actually looks like. This was especially true just after the new year because you can see there was a slight rise in cases around that time, and the MSM went into full fearmongering mode, as if we were going through a 3rd wave.

Anyone living in Australia knows exactly what I mean. They even started enforcing masks in the Sydney area despite having gone through the first two waves without any mask rules. It's yet another example of mask laws being introduced at the most illogical point in time, based on reactionary paranoia rather than a sensible and fact based approach.

The reason this concerns me so much is because the level of baseless paranoia is now reaching epic scales. A few weeks ago Western Australia went into a full lockdown over one single case, enforcing self-isolation and mandatory masks. I'm also fairly sure that's the first time Perth and other places in WA have enforced masks, while we are seeing the lowest case numbers seen in a long time.

Despite almost 2 weeks with no new cases in WA, they are keeping the mask rules in many places around WA. I find all this highly concerning because there absolutely will be a big 3rd wave which will make our current numbers look like absolutely nothing... and if they are now taking these extreme actions as a result of 1 or 2 cases, just imagine what they will do when winter hits again.

This is blatant overreaction and someone needs to be held accountable. They truly seem to believe they can eradicate Covid-19 from the face of Earth if they just keep our national borders closed long enough and treat every new case as if it's the end of the world... even if we do manage it the rest of the world won't, meaning our borders are closed for the foreseeable future.

I warned this would happen months ago if we refuse to use common sense and allow ourselves to surcumb to fearmongering. I said it was a stupid approach when I saw New Zealand doing it and now I'm seeing that stupidity first hand in my own country. We can't just keep the nation closed forever and live inside our safe little bubble, it's not realistic or practical.

Sources:
www.abc.net.au...
www.perthnow.com.au...
They changed the test, the positive results went down sharply.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Also...why are masks just not common sense...just like basic sanitization?

Because basic sanitation actually is common sense, and masks are not.

Masks only make your immune system weaker, and do little to nothing to stop the spread. The data on this is clear, if you have a few active brain cells to rub together.

Of course, if you only listen to the MSM and their talking heads pretending to be doctors like Fauci and Tedros, then you may believe otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"Covid-19" has NOT been adequately proven as a "virus". There is just no proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
FluWatch report: May 23, 2021 to June 19, 2021 (weeks 21-24)

Thirty-one of the influenza detections reported to date this season are known to be associated with recent live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) receipt and do not represent community circulation of seasonal influenza viruses. LAIV strains are attenuated but can be recovered by nasal swab in children and adults following vaccination with that product (i.e., "shedding"). For more information, please refer to the Canadian Immunization Guide Chapter on Influenza and Statement on Seasonal Influenza Vaccine for 2020–2021 (Section IV.2). Four of the influenza detections reported to date this season were sporadic detections of swine variant influenza A viruses: one influenza A(H1N1)v, two influenza A(H1N2)v and most recently in week 23, one influenza A(H3N2)v. These variant viruses differ from the influenza strains responsible for seasonal influenza epidemics. They are usually acquired through direct or indirect contact with swine and do not spread easily from person to person.

Flu Stats 2021 US

Something strange is happening with the flu stats in both US & Ca. The Canadian stats show a small growing numb of H1N1 in some areas but not very large just a small data for the flu that data has being almost flat zero for the past year.

The Similar numbers for US as well. Whats going on with these stats?
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join