It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the World is Kyle Rittenhouse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
Now, the question is. Will the poster apologize for calling this 18 year old, an illegal runner and scum of the earth?

Or double down, following media procedure and leave the smear campaign up, but disappear to the next story?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Ksihkehe

He didn't run. His family moved
:

Without notifying the authorities of their new address ?

I would call that doing a runner. What would you call it ?

I would say that if you do a "runner" then you don't move with your entire family and ask your lawyer to deal with the State.

Watch unedited video of the events. He didn't commit murder. His bail amount is absurd and the publication of his information is an egregious abuse of State power meant only to facilitate extrajudicial punishment on an innocent teenager.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The court and other relevant authorities were given his updated address over 5 days ago.

The prosecutor has no case so he is trying to win in the court of public opinion. Maybe he is trying to get himself thrown off the case. He wasn't the one who filled the charges but he was assigned the loser case.

The prosecutor is shady look at what he said back in Nov at Kyles bond hearing and ask yourself why he is making an issue of it now. Keep in mind since then there have been several other appearances with Kyle for court proceedings so he could have simply asked for the new address. My understanding is the Prosecutor was offered the address under the premise that it wasn't made public and he refused.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Question, if you are out for the WHOLE world to see drinking, and such, one would assume you
Feel as if your safety is not in question.

The courts asked them to prove the threats.
Also, he may have updated the address 5 days ago, but that is not how the system works.
You have to update them as soon as you move. It appears this guy thinks he is above the law at every turn.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

wcca.wicourts.gov...

01-28-2021 Return of unclaimed/undelivered mail service Additional text: Defendant Notice of Hearing for 1/5/21 returned Return to sender. Attempted, not known. Unable to forward. 286 Anita Terrace #10 Antioch

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My theory is the state is pursuing the case against Kyle to take focus off the fact that they released a dangerous mentally unstable element back onto the streets the day of the shooting.

Days before Joseph Rosenbaum had beat his girlfriend bloody. Some reports say he body-slammed her. He was arrested and jailed. Directly after being released from jail he tried to commit suicide by overdosing. He was hospitalized then sent to the mental ward. He was released back on the street the day of the riot. The bag he was carrying was of his belongings from the mental ward. He was bipolar and had been off his medication while he was incarcerated and in the mental ward. He was issued a script at release that was never filled possibly because everything was shut down for upcoming riots. He was also a known meth user and that was his second documented suicide attempt. Because of the domestic abuse he was not allowed to return to his girlfriend and was essentially homeless.

The videos show he was unhinged, aggressive, he had tried to set fire to a field, a church, and push a burning dumpster into gas station. Witnesses heard him threaten to kill Kyle and another if he caught them alone. He had been recorded on video yelling "let's jack them and take they guns" at the gas station. Video has shown he set up an ambush for Kyle as he was walking down the street with a fire extinguisher. Video also has shown he was shot as he was reaching for the rifle after chasing down Kyle while yelling let's get him.

I think the state doesn't want anyone focusing on how it had released that maniac onto the street while knowing that the riots were coming that night.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Did you watch the video? Did you hear what the prosecutor said? Did you hear the conditions of his bond?

Question, if you are out for the WHOLE world to see drinking, and such, one would assume you

Here is a better question. Can you not see the difference from being out with a group while being aware for a few hours and having your home address where your family lives (mother and two sisters) made public so any wacko can come at any time?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm sure he'd have 30,000 soldiers and razor wire fence if he could, but he's just a lowly citizen rather than the most popular POTUS in the history of the world.

The courts asked them to prove the threats.
Also, he may have updated the address 5 days ago, but that is not how the system works.
You have to update them as soon as you move. It appears this guy thinks he is above the law at every turn.

He thinks he's above the law? Is that why he turned himself in immediately to police after the shooting? Is that why his lawyer is in contact with the State?

I know you'd be happy if they just lynched him, but that's not how the system works.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Here is a better question. Can you not see the difference from being out with a group while being aware for a few hours and having your home address where your family lives (mother and two sisters) made public so any wacko can come at any time?

Everyone in Wisconsin court system has their address shown.
It is an open records state.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Is that why his lawyer is in contact with the State?

Lawyer was in contact After the fact

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStormI don't have a link because I was reading the article a while back and have no idea the link. The defense lawyer claimed to have reached out to the courts and everybody before he was "missing". They said there were some very serious death threats and be was at a safe house, and they would only share his location if the courts agreed to keep it confidential. They refused to keep it confidential.

The defense attorney reached out again after they were "searching" for Kyle. Again, no deal on keeping his safe house location confidential.

On such high profile cases like that with as much tension surrounding it there shouldn't be any problem whatsoever with the court keeping his location hush hush. They'd know where he is.

It's a shame, and it's rigged against Kyle right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Prosecutor Thomas Bringer 2020 Nov 3

to honor the court the state is going to ask that the court set bond at 2 million that is the amount that judge Wagner set
on the arrest warrant in this to return to court I would note that the defendant does not live in Kenosha does not reside
in Wisconsin and other than a part-time job as a lifeguard doesn't appear to have any ties to our community. He resided at one point in Antioch Illinois however it's my understanding that the residence or the address that his family resided at they no longer reside there perhaps due to some threats or concerns over their safety but i don't know what their current address is I think that they are, uh perhaps for for good reason, uh not sharing that address but nonetheless the fact of the matter is if the defendant's released from custody and joins his family it will be at some undisclosed location

we would ask that the court order that the defendant not have uh possess or have any weapons in his possession i would also ask that the court order no contact with the following individual's gage Richard McGinnis Dominic Black as well as relatives of the victims in this case including John Huber who is here by zoom Karen Bloom who is Anthony Huber's mother and Charles Rosenbaum who is a brother of uh the victim um um Joseph Rosenbaum

Judge Loren Keating 2020 Nov 3

thank you all right and that of the reason the state of his right now is going to impose a two million dollar cash bond believing that is a reasonable necessary and sufficient that this juncture secure the appearance of Mr Rittenhouse
in addition, non-monetary conditions follows this written house here to have no contact with the following individuals now that is no contact at any time any location or any reason through any forum or means that's with Richard McGinnis,
Gage Goisont, Dominic Black, Karen Bloom, John Huber, or Charles Rosenbaum, in addition, sir you may not possess uh any
weapons of any type especially firearms you must appear in court every time one required here in congressional county if
you are released you may not commit for the crimes out on bond you understand all those

I think there is good reason why all the articles say that the prosecutor is seeking a warrant instead of saying the Judge has issued a warrant.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Show me a cop willing to receive a head stomp, a skateboard to the skull or a pistol shot anywhere without trying to defend himself. Find that guy and maybe you could bring charges against him. They are trying to remove our right to self-defense and Rittenhouse is a victim of not just mob violence but state-sanctioned lynch mob to boot. Kyle if you need a place to hide I have a spare room for ya bud.
edit on 8-2-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Meh, these people consider "Trump 2020" a white power symbol so I'll take that part with a grain of salt. He should definitely be free as furk though, after having to defend himself.

"These people" consider being Caucasian a white power symbol. "These people" consider not being queer a white power symbol.

Hang 'em all.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Everyone in Wisconsin court system has their address shown.
It is an open records state.

How many people in Wisconsin had Antifa and vigilante groups trying to find out where their jail cell was? The idea that he wasn't getting threats is ridiculous. He was getting them even before he got out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

One's private house is leaps and bounds more tightly restricted for entry & shored up for personal safety than a your local Target is, my god get your head out of your ass. If you run someone over sucking down a case of Seoul's Best, you have a right to expect and be granted privacy and safety at/in your home. People are NOT entitled to invade it to make threats or even just smug points. If you go shopping at Target and sit in there for 6 hours, don't be shocked if you get confronted because in a public setting, it's allowed, you theoretical drunkard organic speed bump maker.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Doesn’t matter what you FEEL.
What matters is the law.
Here in Wisconsin it’s open records. If the COURT (not you or me, or his Lawyer)
Needs an address, they need one or he is in contempt of court. (Which’s why there is an arrest warrant out)
This is fact, this is not opinion.

Maybe his lawyer thinks he is not safe, fair enough, it is up to his Lawyer to PROVE that to the court/judge etc.
Obviously they haven’t done that.

One of the VERY first things people did after the Kenosha event was look up the people Kyle shot & killed in the court system. They used the same system that Kyle is in right now. All of sudden that system isn’t good enough, and dangerous for Kyle. Whatever.

Rittenhouse’s attorneys have countered that Rittenhouse has been receiving threats and moved into an “undisclosed safe house” after he got out of jail. They said in court filings that they offered to reveal the address if prosecutors would keep it secret, but Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger refused, saying the address is public record.

They included an address in the filings along with a request that Schroeder keep it sealed, but Binger replied that it’s just a post office box and doesn’t satisfy Rittenhouse’s bail conditions.

See that last part there. "doesn't satisfy Rittenhouse's bail conditions."
edit on 9-2-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If the COURT (not you or me, or his Lawyer)
Needs an address, they need one or he is in contempt of court. (Which’s why there is an arrest warrant out)

What part of "the prosecutor is seeking a warrant" did you not understand?

There is no arrest warrant. For there to be an arrest warrant the judge would have to issue it which has not happened. If an arrest warrant was issued they would have already arrested him at the address his lawyer gave them.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What part of "the prosecutor is seeking a warrant" did you not understand?

There is no arrest warrant. For there to be an arrest warrant the judge would have to issue it which has not happened. If an arrest warrant was issued they would have already arrested him at the address his lawyer gave them.

You are correct and I was wrong for saying the court wants him arrested, it is the prosecutor, (for now), but was not wrong about the conditions of his bail (address)

The motion asks the court to issue a warrant for Rittenhouse's arrest and to increase his bond by $200,000. It also asks the court to order Rittenhouse to update his address immediately.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

One of the major reasons his bond was set so high at 2 mil was that he lived out of state. He now lives in the state. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lowered.

For example, Chrystul Kizer in Kenosha was bonded out for 400K. She killed a man which she said was premeditated and burned the house down to cover up the evidence.

She says it was self-defense and she was being sex trafficked, but there are also texts from her to a friend from days before about how she was getting the victim's BMW soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join