It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana man captures large floating orb....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: data5091

Quite impressed being honest and realistic about it. The footage is a bit all over the shop but looking at it logically that is exactly how one gets footage of these things when you go into panic mode and fumble about trying to get an image while staying composed in poor light conditions and trying to hold your nerve while you witness something totally out of the normal zone. Good capture

What is to keep a person from having a friend drive up a mountain, at a certain time release a lighted balloon and photograph it?
There is no way to tell anymore if something is real. The min the put $$ in the mix on YouTube added a ton of fakes.

Oh yeah sure, it might well be exactly that, a hoax. Yet between 24 and 30 seconds the light does appear to move all over the place as if it's playing games / tag and that's totally the same as what some ufo orbs do, especially the white type

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Quite impressed being honest and realistic about it. The footage is a bit all over the shop but looking at it logically that is exactly how one gets footage of these things when you go into panic mode and fumble about trying to get an image while staying composed in poor light conditions and trying to hold your nerve while you witness something totally out of the normal zone. Good capture

What is to keep a person from having a friend drive up a mountain, at a certain time release a lighted balloon and photograph it?
There is no way to tell anymore if something is real. The min the put $$ in the mix on YouTube added a ton of fakes.

Oh yeah sure, it might well be exactly that, a hoax. Yet between 24 and 30 seconds the light does appear to move all over the place as if it's playing games / tag and that's totally the same as what some ufo orbs do, especially the white type

Oh yeah sure, balloons do that to when they hit an air currant, thus no way to tell, please take a look at the thousands of fake UFO balloons and other types of objects you can now buy powered or not.

Here take a look at the end of this video for example.

edit on 8-2-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Interesting video. I was desperately hoping he'd actually captured it. That would be so cool. Keep it in a cage and go on tour.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Video footage supplied.

Yeah, it didn’t happen.

Seriously, it could be a number of things. Probably not a helicopter, possibly a drone, potentially a lantern, but definitely a U.F.O, either way you look at it.

Hell, I guess that means I see UFOs everday.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

This guy is a better cameraman
Balloon? UFO Sighting near San Diego. What is this?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

That is actually what I thought. Someone came up with a way to actually catch one. I was like, ya... that ain't gonna happen. And gee, I wonder if the guy survived.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Could he have posted it in any lower of a resolution?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Interesting video. I was desperately hoping he'd actually captured it. That would be so cool. Keep it in a cage and go on tour.

More like Ghostbusters, I imagine. But definitely flashier if you're going on tour with the critter. The question I guess is does the plasma charge eminate from a kind of physical form, or is that swirling glow the body itself? And, I suppose, how can they maintain physical coherence enough to qualify as living creatures? Non-carbon based. How to trap it?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

And here I thought ATS has rules on having to participate in your own thread, not just throw in a link to someone's work....

Silly me.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

On that one and it's just a straight instant guess I'd say not a ufo orb................. That's just a quick observation and from first 'feel' it's not moving like a ufo orb would. It's just not quite right, not even close. You got to look for zig zig or if in pairs especially the white type playing tag, but your post shows merely what I describe as wind wobble.

On the question "what is it" then maybe a bag in the wind, a mylar (still no clue what that means but folks use it) balloon, well no idea whatsoever but not a ufo orb IMHO

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If they exist, I would guess that the luminosity would be caused by an electromagnetic flux, and that they are temporary bodies of something that have physical boundaries, but aren't self-sustaining. They may be sentient, however fleeting.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

add that to the other gazillion crappy lights in the sky.
:facepalm:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

They would either be temporary, which might be completely fine, depending on their objective.
(they could 'pack a lunch of stored energy enough to get the job done)

or possibly still have a link to where they came from to continue fighting entropy

or possibly have a way to recharge and fight entropy 'here', such as piezo from earthquake
faults, power lines, microwave towers, etc.

If such a thing was sentient enough and evolved enough to do such a thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join