It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Minister: Britons May Need THIRD Shot This Year, Annual Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dayum ... you Brits have a Minister of Vaccines? This is 2021 telling 2020 to, "Hold my beer."

Britain’s Vaccine Minister Nadhim Zahawi has said that Britons may need to have a third coronavirus shot in the space of one year to protect against new strains of the Chinese coronavirus, adding that people may need annual boosters. So far all of the available vaccines licenced for use in Britain require an initial injection and then another some weeks later, with the first rollout of jabs having started in December. Mr Zahawi said that he and England’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, believe that there will “probably” be another vaccination in the autumn, and then an annual shot, akin to the seasonal flu vaccine programme.

“We see very much probably an annual or booster in the autumn and then an annual (jab), in the way we do with flu vaccinations where you look at what variant of virus is spreading around the world, rapidly produce a variant of vaccine, and then begin to vaccinate and protect the nation,” Mr Zahawi told BBC One’s The Andrew Marr Show on Sunday.

Health minister Edward Argar also made the prediction, telling Sky News: “What we would all expect is every year we have our flu booster jabs, or our flu jabs, it would not be unreasonable to suggest something similar here.” The remarks come after the government revealed last week that it had secured a contract with French firm Valneva, which has a plant in Scotland, for 100 million doses, including batches to be ready from 2022. The British government also was investing in CureVac, funding efforts by the German company to develop vaccines against new variants of COVID-19.
Anyone who decides they're gonna participate is gonna wind up a human pincushion.

Need I remind you, that none of any of these vaccines have really been tested? But ... here they are planning to stick you over and over and over indefinitely and forever.

Who's signing up? Muwhahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Story Link

Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Is this going to be like the masks and they are just going to keep adding to what you were orginally told you need??

I guess someone can have my two or ten (by the time my tier finally comes up). I don't plan on partaking.

I see Britain has Ministers and we have Czars. Just absolutely lovely for all of us. Bless them.

edit on 2/8/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Is this going to be like the masks and they are just going to keep adding to what you were originally told you need??

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

What did I say? This is a cash cow for them now. We should be looking into which persons invested heavily into these “vaccine” producing companies in 2019, before this “pandemic” happened. Seriously.

And I’ll say it again- unless people wise the hell up, they are going to continue to milk this cash cow forever. They will turn it off, turn it back on, turn it off, turn it back on, forever. All the while talking more and more basic freedoms away.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The UK also has a Ministry of Funny Walks.

Its for all the peeps getting their anus violated by BOJO and his Covid-posse.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The owner of the local store in my small town got the vaccine and ended up with Bell's Palsy. He went to his Dr after this happened and his doc told him that there have been several cases (too many) of people getting that after a vaccine and nobody is reporting it. He told the store owner that it could be permanent, could be temporary.

That's the first I've heard about any of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No right-thinking person would have ever believed their fellow-man could be so diabolical in plain sight.

We saw (after the fact) what the megalomaniac Nazis were capable of and Manshu Detachment 731.

The gloves are off ... and they look like they mean business.

It still amazes me that people cannot see we are in a state of open war. People -vs- Elites.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Of course it's going to be every year, probably twice a year. The only point of the vaccine was to make money. What better way to make money than a guaranteed $60 billion or so every year risk free, with no consequences to you?
edit on 8/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
One of the largest industries in the technofascist complex, the medical/pharmaceutical industry, wants to move away from typical drugs and into vaccines.

Profits have been dropping quite a bit in the more typical drug side of things, complemented by constant R & D to perpetually replace old compounds with new ones (regardless of efficacy).

The vaccine market is "open real estate" as it were. Little to no liability, no real expectation of efficacy in the public, and rampant conflation of the topic of vaccines in general and vaccines used seasonally.

If they can get you to take a vaccine daily, they will. But the more pragmatic expectation is probably quarterly.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So they will use this new strain in combo with the Corona scare to usher in a row of "voluntary" and yearly vaccinations.

Pharmaceutical companies' money printing machine.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I can tell... I'm paying nearly double for ammo, and that's after the store I buy it from sets some aside for me after each pallet comes in. If they don't set it aside, they'll be out before I can get there. I've been to several places and none are willing to set it back for you, they sell it first come first serve. It sucks, but I respect it. Sane people know times aren't getting any better. I already told my wife we'll be buying more guns in the next couple of months and ammo every weekend if it's available. Makes for a nice 50 minute drive through the country either way.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I bet there's a lot of people out there with "jab remorse" right now. They most likely won't admit it, but I'm sure they're concerned now as well as they should be, or should have been initially. I'm still waiting until this summer to see how the guinea pigs fair, possibly longer. That's right, you chose to be a guinea pig so deal with it. I'll deal with my choice as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I already told my wife we'll be buying more guns in the next couple of months and ammo every weekend if it's available. Makes for a nice 50 minute drive through the country either way.

Check your PMs.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What we would all expect is every year we have our flu booster jabs, or our flu jabs, it would not be unreasonable to suggest something similar here.”

Except every year most people don’t have flu booster jabs, or even a flu jab to begin with. It is only a very tiny minority, he is just trying to normalise it.

I wonder exactly how long this thing is going to keep mutating? Because the mRNA vax doesn’t stop you catching or spreading it and therefore doesn’t provide immunity it is advised to continue wearing masks and distancing etc.. it sounds to me like it’s never going to end or go back to normal..

Not until agenda 21 is fully implemented anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I already told my wife we'll be buying more guns in the next couple of months and ammo every weekend if it's available. Makes for a nice 50 minute drive through the country either way.

Check your PMs.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They must have more vaccine than they can get rid of. Make those that have taken 1 or even 2 shots take a third one as well.

This tells me those vaccines are worthless garbage.
edit on 8-2-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

No right-thinking person would have ever believed their fellow-man could be so diabolical in plain sight.

We saw (after the fact) what the megalomaniac Nazis were capable of and Manshu Detachment 731.

The gloves are off ... and they look like they mean business.

It still amazes me that people cannot see we are in a state of open war. People -vs- Elites.

And the army of the elites minions on the left who are too dumb or just plain crazy to see whats going on.
edit on 8-2-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I like to imagine the Bell's Palsy is from the vaccine melting people's DNA.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Damn. I was hoping this was wrong and it meant to read

“Britons may need to shoot Vaccine Minister three times”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join