It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great wall of Nancy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That was really funny. He’s good!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The Wall and DC Troops are going to be the "2 weeks to slow the spread" of 2021.

Anyone want to take bets they extend the timeframe for keeping the Troops in Afghanistan,.....I mean DC?

Occupied DC. They were even calling it the Green Zone like Baghdad.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The swampy creature Pelosi, thinks that she is the queen in Washington, she have told the press that congress is afraid of her, soo now she wants the rest of the nation to be afraid of her too.

She have mental issues and should be dismiss in the grounds of mental incompetence.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I remember Pedocrats and their supporters droning on and on about how walls don't work.

edit on 8-2-2021 by SKEPTEK because: china virus

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I remember Pedocrats and their supporters droning on and on about how walls don't work.

Yep walls do not work if you want open borders and easy access to an area. What gets me are all those who believe in the clap trap put forth as truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Anyone want to take bets they extend the time frame for keeping the Troops in Afghanistan,.....I mean DC?

I figure there's a good chance they will find excuse after excuse to keep the troops and wall up in DC for probably harris/bidens whole rein. That is what dictators do, surround themselves with troops, isn't it? They did vet the troops to ensure loyalty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join