It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohhh Tampa Is So Lit Right Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Man i recently got back from the rayjay area after riding my bike around for a couple of hours. Southbound Dale mabry highway basically was one open street party from the hillsborough avenue bridge to MLK blvd. All of himes and basically every block down to macdill was partying in the streets.
I pulled my cousin right out of a crowd just to mess with him. Funny who you run into when your just walking the streets. I saw another buddy of mine since middle school, but the crowds were too thick for me to get to him before he saw me and i lost him.

One poor sob was a bit too drunk and i dont think he is going to have a girlfriend in the morning. He ended up just jumping onto the back of a crowded pickup full of ppl who were celebrating and they drove down the block, totally leaving her behind. I did my thing and tried to get her number. She spoke to me for a few, but she would not give up the digits. Dude eventually got off the truck like a few blocks down, but the nice lady took off. I moved on because i wanted to see more stories play out.

Lots folks kept taking turns climbing the crosswalk signs. Pretty much everyone who did was drunk though. It is amazing nobody fell off.
The 7-11 at colombus and himes was completely overrun. Butts twerkin everywhere, smell of ganja in the air. Loud bass, big rims etc.. Etc you guys get the idea.

Bunch of folks liked my bike seat. I had it custom made from the seat of an exercise bike. Supwer wide, even for the largest of asses a comfortable ride awaits.

I really really wanted to throw the food laying around on the floor at the ABC folks, but that simply would have ruined my night and nobody else's.

I dont travel with my personal computer device due to tracking reasons. But considering how many folks were recording ill be posting some of the citizen videos as l find them. May even see me on my bike as i kept crossing in front of a lot of folks recording.

As i speak, our city is still partying out in ybor city, the streets of west tampa and so on. Everyone visiting will rememeber where they were allowed to live free tonight, and will remember it when they return to their slave states and cities. That memory will certainly make a difference in the very near future. Ask me anything you want to know. I rode around for hours in the crowds every breathing freely without opression.
edit on 2-8-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I was still by himes and mlk when this video was taken on columbus avenue. That winghouse is where the old Miami Subs used to be. BK is at the end of the block.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I did not make it to ybor, even though i was invited by a handful of folks. Someone else had the right idea though. He is not riding a bike, bjt a rental electric scooter. They are positioned all over the downtown and riverwalk area. Just rent itnwith your phone, and drop it off wherever you want. Either someone else will rent it, or it will get picked up if it needa a charge.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good on florida. Now when everyone doesn't die for being near other people I would hope some questions will be raised. There's absolutely no reason to follow this "mandate" of masks. If enough peacefully non complied it would all be done with tomorrow. Tampa seems like a great place.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ahh yes i was hoping to see these guys on here. This small community ministry posted up in the front corner at the tampa office park on MLK and himes. I only passed by for a few minutes and went up and said hey and paid them my respects. Anyone talking love and christ to the crowds is alright by me. I will go through the stream though later to see what i missed.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Wow thinggs got a bit rowdier downtown i see. Ifnyoy want to see yoyr usual sports team win fan shenanigans, this video has a few.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'll find some more tomorrow. People are very busy being drunk and dancing the night away so not much content yet. Plenty of AI auto generated vids though using algorithms to try and continue the spread of terror with titles of "maskless fans crowding streets spread fear of super spreaders " and other jive like that. You know the kind of propoganda that just shows one static image with text overlayed and music but nothing else.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
Tampa is a very amazing city with plenty to offer to people of all cultures and walks of life. A safe city, very professional and friendly law enforcement, entertainment is boundless. Beautiful beaches are a short drive away. Parks and green space are everywhere. The weather is barely ever cold. Its a great place to raise your family. Yes that is my experinece talking.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
On the bright side since that crowd is totally Awash in alcohol it will help kill the covid.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm so glad I didn't work last night. My office is right in that area. Things were pretty wild here in Brandon too. Music and partying everywhere, fireworks, celebratory gunfire.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Makes me so happy to see all these people celebrating and being free. It’s the complete opposite where I live in the heart of Seattle. Everyone here is all masked up and scared of everybody else. Really makes me want to move the hell out of here as soon as possible. If you were caught around here celebrating in a crowd like that everyone that would notice you in a video would cancel you. It really is that bad here.

new topics

top topics

join