It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Torn on Who Should Be Eligible for $1,400 Stimulus Checks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What’s the pork in this one? While fighting over what not to give Americans where are we going to be wasting tax payer dollars?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Gotta pay fire all those razor wire walls in DC to keep the voting Americans out of their throne rooms

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
We didn't get EITHER stimulus because of an IRS mistake that almost a year later, isn't fixed. All because they had me in their system with a last name I had not used since the 90's. I have been married (and filing jointly with) my husband of TWENTY years.
The ENTIRE government is f@cked.

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Snarl

Hey Dims, those who got $600 are owed $1400 more.

Duh!

I haven't received my $600 check but they gladly take my estimated taxes being paid quarterly, throughout all of this. Though it did take forever to get my $2000 check last year. So who knows I damn sure don't count on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just be smart about it and use it to benefit YOU.

Roth ira, STONKS, hustling, whatever.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: infolurker
If they were smart, anyone making less than they did a year ago due to unemployment or under-employment due to covid should qualify.... Idiots.

My wife was out of work from Jan 2020 to Jan 2021. She couldn't get a job (even a volunteer position) due to the Plannedemic. She didn't get a penny.

We both voted straight ticket Republican. I'm thinking we made a list and won't ever get anything as long as Biden remains installed. That's okay with me. Hopefully, somebody will come along and remove the hands from my pockets who believe in transferring what I've earned to a bunch of gimmiedats who will find any way to avoid work..

I'd doubt there is a list out there its just normal government incompetence and bloated bureaucracy, if not we are already screwed 10 ways to Sunday

edit on 8-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If you are not RABID, REGISTERED DEMOCRAT, no money for you

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
this

originally posted by: dug88

Government money is slavery. Period. I learned this the hard way years ago. There's no such thing as free money. The government gives zero #s about you, me or anyone else. Any offer of any money in any way from the government in the form of either loans or 'free money' is a lie and a trap to enslave you.

Kind of unrelated...but...Government grants are the #ing worst in my opinion. They give you the illusion of doing good while being a literal wage slave to the government and inevitably you'll be forced to go against your morals and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yep, if you make $75,000, you're RICH BIATCH!

edit on 8-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am quite frankly surprised that AOC did not tie the stimulus checks to her list of Trump voters.

Deny all those people!!!

It is almost surreal now living as an American citizen in the new USSA.

When do I get my gold star?

Or do I not qualify for that as a Native American?

/puzzled

You only qualify for $200

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
IMO - A good thing coming out of the $2 Trillion stimulus bill is making ObamaCare more affordable to those in the middle-class. Also, capping COBRA health insurance premiums so that the laid-off worker pays no more than 15% of the monthly premium. The Government pays the rest.

Plus, a 3 month open-enrollment begins on Feb 15, 2021.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wife's place is already getting fake checks. She looked at the guy and said you know this isn't cashable as she scanned it and his license. Then they got the license plate. They were trying to cash an $1800 stimulus check. Could have at least made it the right amount. Last week they had a woman take off running without the check after a 10 minute wait for the police. They didn't make it out of the parking lot.

edit on 9-2-2021 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Probably going to bail out failed bankrupt liberal utopia's like Chicago, New York, California, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Who is getting the checks? well anybody that is not a register Republican, plain and simple, this only for democrats faithful followers,

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To tell the truth when that crappy health care was enacted none of the people that tried to get it got anything from it, even my best friend, the insurance for her child was ok, but when it came to get a treatment my friend needed she found out that the copay was more than the treatment itself, she spend hours in the phone fighting for her treatment an copay to be lowered, then she discovered that even a simple women routine exam copay was no even affordable, this was all under the Obama care insurance.

Nope I am not lying, I still remember how she fought and fought and gave the government a piece of her mind. She was a tenacious woman

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Notice how Congress refuses to listen to anyone from the citizen crowd?

Seriously, maybe we should crash one of their sessions before recess.

#DontDroneMeBro

That would get you on the Domestic Terrorism Watch List real fast. Only Liberals are allowed to crash a session of Congress and get away with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Wife's place is already getting fake checks. She looked at the guy and said you know this isn't cashable as she scanned it and his license. Then they got the license plate. They were trying to cash an $1800 stimulus check. Could have at least made it the right amount. Last week they had a woman take off running without the check after a 10 minute wait for the police. They didn't make it out of the parking lot.

I wonder what the going rate is for fake stimulus checks? LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
The differences in quality from one ObamaCare insurance company to the next, is astounding. The changes being proposed as part of the $2 Trillion stimulus will allow more people to afford the higher quality companies.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
My wife was out of work from Jan 2020 to Jan 2021. She couldn't get a job (even a volunteer position) due to the Plannedemic. She didn't get a penny.

If you're married filing jointly, how much she made individually was irrelevant. So, how much was your combined income?

Also, I'm married filing jointly, and our combined was almost $90k, and we got full payments.

So, what is the reason she didn't get anything?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Congress is on vacation until Tuesday the 23rd. Senators left today, after acquitting President Trump.

Calendar: www.majorityleader.gov...

The need for Covid-19 stimulus/rescue must not be as urgent as Biden and Democrats said it was.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join