It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump to become the American Apartheid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok he wasn’t playing along with the elite and they had to get him out, I understand. Wow!!!

The elite: (NWO - The chosen)
They are the thieves going for the total control of the power, knowledge and money. Nothing is spared to archive this goal. All people becoming very wealthy or gaining a platform of control are invited and accepted in their circle. If you do not come onboard you are ruthlessly discredited and/or killed. They run the world and governments from behind the scene. They control almost all politicians, news, social media (big tech) etc, etc.

Yep, you got it right the new world order caused most of the chaos using politicians spreading misinformation through the media and locking down the truth. It’s becoming clear they use distractions - global warming, viruses (plandemics), scientific infighting, Russia or China. They say “watch the money” so let’s watch how the puppets of the elite distributing that money by blaming Trump. They still got some serious problems with countries and their ranking/pecking order, just watch this unfold and all should be revealed. A life is worth nothing if you’re not in line. And Trump will be used as the excuse and blamed while the elite are doing their thing. So he is to become the American apartheid.

What worries me is the openness of voter fraud and cover- ups (ignorance) on basically all imaginable levels. Then also the discredited the truth by the Italian interference in American election, just sweep it under the carpet. It’s like the ANC in South Africa steeling money; they did not really cared who was able to see until the pandemic and the anger of the people started pointing out the corruption. And the ANC and the EFF clown still blame apartheid after 25+ years to redirect the blame (at least 50 times a day on TV, the apartheid name calling originally started by Peter Hain in the 1960’s against South Africa). By the way the EFF is still part of the ANC and Malema only acts stupid (which he is) if he receives his cut of the pie a little late. Yes Mr. “Kill a Boer” it is eventually going to come out.

The Why:

There is no place for us in the cold period ahead, which is known for many years. And they are still riding the “global warming” train even with the current cold winter in the northern hemisphere.

A Weather Prediction
The link above should be the first real wake-up call; maybe this cold spell will highlight it. Hopefully it is not as bad as this article portrays but at least an eye opener for some. But it’s going to get ugly as time goes on whichever way.

Wow, after writing this I just hear on the news that Zuma and Malema (the so called enemies) are in a private meeting. Will it come out, not a chance, but Zuma said before he will not go down alone. Its official “they just had a tea party” he, he. Thought so, they do not have enough space in jail for the ANC and EFF. I think America got the same problem.

One good thing is that “shower-man” is going to lose his bunker; the sad part is the crooks sacrificing him are going to use it. I think Zuma will be killed if he testifies in full. He therefore must at least keep quiet about some people/deals and willingly go to jail like Essel Rudi (not sure about the spelling of his name but an old national party fall guy in connection with property fraud in Natal with a link to the murder of Robert Smith in 1977). He was at home playing tennis in Lynnwood Manor, Pretoria while supposedly in jail. Ja, those national party guys were also dirty (most politicians are) but at least opposed to the elite. I still remember their weekend whorehouse game farm “Jaglust” between Burgersfort and Pietersburg sponsored by tax money.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Is the free world falling?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sorry I took some time answering, I felt a little uneasy visiting ATS after my article and the information in it. Not everything I said is supposed to be known in the public domain. My informant (my deceased father) warned me against ever saying anything about a specific disclosure I made.

A totally free world can never exist inside a human society. People differ too much from givers to takers, beggars and thieves. (The pure and the dark side will always be there) Through history and different governing models its clear some form of control is necessary for humans to behave within an acceptable norm to advance. We can only be free inside its guidelines.
Unfortunately there are “families/organizations” using any advantage they can to achieve their personal/mutual goal. Politicians are easy targets and therefore mostly part of some private movement. If you are not one of them, no means are too small to get rid of you. But the pecking order in the elite is/was always the problem; nobody wants to be number 20 in line.
When South Africa became independent in 1961 the “Free masons ruled” but after the National Party won in 1964 the “Broeder Bond” became the leading organization in SA.

With the overpopulation of our world and resources getting less while a very cold period is coming the elite had to push for crowd control. But the pecking order is always changing and blaming is a good distraction. The last thing the elite needs is a wild card against their control.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I don't understand the question.

You want Trump to be a system of legislation that upheld segregationist policies against non-white citizens of America?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

NAACP is Suing Apartheid Trump today for being a bad man.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the analogy here is that Trump will be used as the excuse for the same things the EFF and ANC have done in South Africa while blaming it on Apartheid. Apartheid meant "separate development" which was the only possible course in a country where several large tribal groups would compete violently against each other for power. Every tribe had their own land, school, hospitals and the right to self-determination. Yet the media only projected it as institutionalized racism. Were that charge true the various homelands would have never received the assistance they did building and operating schools and hospitals. As for Trump I agree he will be demonized to whatever extent possible and used as their excuse du jour.
edit on 16-2-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Its the blaming of Trump that is still to come. He is to become the distraction while the powers hide behind their agendas

Like the blaming of Apartheid for nearly 30 years while stealing South Africa blind

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Is the free world falling?

Speaking as somebody who lived under Communism, the free world never really succeeded in the first place (and neither did communism, for that matter). For every freedom you have another is taken away and you hardly even realize that you don't have it because you think that it's always been that way. Trump and Trumpism isn't new, it's really just a the same old thing repackaged (and with social media). You notice it more now because you identify with one side more than the other. Historically, the other side noticed it more.

The whole PC thing that you have right now is just McCarthyism repackaged for the 21st century, and with the shoe on the other foot.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
a reply to: djz3ro He is to become the distraction while the powers hide behind their agendas

Then throw him under the bus. Cut your losses, and join in with the liberals as they string Trump up by his thumbs. That way they can't use him against you because when they try you just tell them that you're both on the same team on this one.

Loyalty to the king is great while he is still on his throne, but sometimes you need to accept that he's more trouble than he's worth, and that there are plenty of other people waiting in the wings who can move the conservative agenda ahead.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Accepted, he put a target on his back with his social media remarks and will have to take the blame for years to come

That is what I'm saying, its the blaming that will be used as distraction

Belonging to the guitar finger-picking party I do not care much about politics. But It is going to affect everyone in the long run. I think America is going to fall apart under Bidden, they could have chosen a better candidate

new topics

top topics

join