It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Does anyone remember the Mr Pool video that started out looking like Rorschach tests disolving into the numbers 589 repeating, then a countdown? At least I think it was 589 but I can't find it now.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking something way less serious, self deprecating even

How about, "We haven't been played, absolutely probably not."

or "If it isn't a movie, man are we screwed."

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Were moving in the right direction

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Good Morning All....

Still here and keeping up with this thread, just not sure what to say anymore, lol, my Faith is being tested ! For better or worse my nature has always been “ fluid “ when it comes to understanding and learning about the World around me, there isn’t much that seems too “ crazy “ to at least consider at this point !
No Regrets about taking the “Q” journey, especially with all of You smart, creative, interesting, insightful, funny, peace loving humans. The Love and soul connection is very real, lol, to me anyways.

Having said that, My new Plan is to stay informed enough ( on ATS mostly ) to understand the threats we face, meanwhile doing everything in my power to influence what I can locally and personally. Still working out some things, but it’s all coming together, lol, our Hearts do talk to us if we listen. If it’s true that this thread is monitored by the “ Cabal “, then I say we start throwing out some useful “ alternative “ ideas ! More than likely if your job is to monitor this thread, you’re in as much peril as the rest of us, the greedy bastards controlling this game have nothing to lose, maybe you do ? Your Soul ?

Edit: above not meant to include our lovely Mod, DTOM

edit on 6-4-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yes, that would be this one. It also has the extra countdown in it after the 589 is stressed.
LINK

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lol, Rabbit Hole to Nowhere is still Somewhere

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well we now have this that broke an hour ago.. Not sure if its a FF Scenario yet or not.
It's on Twitter. This is The Link and many different outlets are covering it at that link. Take your pick

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Catching up but saw this for dashen... Variety tweet at 0430gmt this morning:

John de Lancie will return as Q in #StarTrekPicard

Article

Seems well timed for inclusion of a White "Q" in the index for next thread part?

ETA - To use space...

I've been drawn to the US M2 money supply for some reason.

On the cusp of 18:17 to 18:18 today, Military TIME, M2 hit $20 Trillion:

Could be some kind of GO message linked to the M2 45 inch barrel length .50 calibre machine gun?
edit on 6-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

In the occult satanic world, April 19 - May 1 is blood sacrifice to the beast.

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

Occult holidays and Sabbats

April 19, 1993 - FBI Siege on Waco
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing.
April 19, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombing
April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School massacre.
April 20, 2007 – Johnson Space Center shooting.
April 20, 2010 – The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes.
April 21, 2019 - major bombing in Sri Lanka killing over 200.

Stoner Day: 420, 4:20, or 4/20 is international cannabis culture slang for marijuana and hashish consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m.

Kottonmouth Kings - Rollin' Stoned - 4-2-0
www.youtube.com...

Episode 420 - "Family Guy" 420 premiered on Fox on April 19, 2009.

420chan is an anonymous imageboard founded on 20 April 2005.

ETA: Guess it's starting early.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — US Navy: Suspect in active shooting incident at Fort Detrick was Navy medic; suspect is dead.

A 38-year-old Navy Hospital Corpsman shot two people at a Frederick, Maryland, office park. He then went to Fort Detrick and was fatally shot by personnel.

Link

38 = Death.
edit on 6-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

onehuman, most of the Telegram accounts are assuming that 589 refers to the COMEX 589 rule, which is tripped when noone wants to sell their silver and a shortage risks big funds not being able to fulfil their legal delivery contracts which may cause their bankruptcy (If I've read it right!). Basically the execution of the rule is expected to be a trigger for a Stock Market Crash and significant increase in the value of silver.

Here's an article explaining it from a few years ago.

I think your right to make us question what else 589 may stand for; how many times have we seen multiple meanings for key phrases/numbers?

Jewish gematria 589 equivalents:

Donald Trump
A Storm is Coming
One One Six (Think 11.6 in posts MAP=Huma indicted)
Declaration of Independence
Ley Lines
Marie Helene de Rothschild
Heliofant I Pet Goat I I
First Horseman
Promises Kept
Prime Day
Mountain Lion

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
BDA still insisting this is yet to come...🤔🙄

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This tweet reply to Mr Pool's 589 photo points out it is to do with a RESET, which again infers Financial System reset.

Bigger

Something else I've just noticed is that the time of Mr Pool's tweet was 9:11:

911 = was triggered the day NESARA was due to kick in after Bill Clinton signed the Act into law, hence it's implementation was avoided!

589 = COMEX Rule triggering 2nd attempt at implementing NESARA?

911+589 = 1500 = 3 PM =time of Christ's death on the cross that triggered the DARKNESS?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

onehuman, that extra Mr Pool picture of guy standing on a stone outcrop "White Frog" is also both the guy and the White Frog "standing at the Precipice" as the rock looks like it could topple off.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman
We do not collectively own those. No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service is their right.

Does a store owner - where the store is open to the general public at large - have the Right to require me to light and smoke a cigarette in order to enter their store? Do you honestly believe that such a requirement, should a store owner attempt to impose it, would survive a lawsuit?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Speaks
If you are one of the record-setting 75 million Americans who voted for me, donated or volunteered, THANK YOU! The best is yet to come!

75, the number increases gradually.

Yep - by the time he gets to 80 million, he'll probably be close to the real number of people who actually voted for him.
edit on 6-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is wild... mercenary spies pretended to be FoxNews reporters, that targeted lawyers...

Israeli Snoop-for-Hire Posed as a Fox News Journalist for a Spy Operation

An Israeli private intel firm constructed two fake personas, a Fox News reporter and an Italian journalist, tasked with digging up info on people feuding with a UAE emirate.

In early 2020, individuals masquerading as a Fox News researcher and a reporter for Italy’s La Stampa newspaper approached two men involved in litigation against Ras Al Khaimah, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.

After The Daily Beast shared information about the impersonators with Facebook’s security team, Facebook took action and was able to attribute two of the bogus personas they used to an Israel-based “business intelligence” firm named Bluehawk CI.

Bluehawk CI was founded by Guy Klisman, a former Israeli military intelligence officer, and describes itself as an intelligence firm staffed by “alumni from special units in the Israeli intelligence community.” The firm’s website boasts its “specialization is in litigation support by providing answers to complex queries” and markets services from “social engineering & PR campaign management” to cybersecurity services for its clients.

Even though this is coming from DailyBeast the article has some juicy crumbs.

There is a soundbyte...fake Fox reporter "Samantha" conducting a Skype interview under the guise of working on an article...

twitter.com...

BlueHawk CI in Israel, London, NYC.

Our team includes alumni from special units in the Israeli intelligence community, experts with extensive experience in information gathering and research, along with financial and legal advisors.

The founders of the group are all former senior commanders in the intelligence community with
many years of intelligence operational service and wide experience.

No doubt from Unit 8200. Remember NSO, an Israeli company founded by ex Unit 8200 veterans Omri Lavie and Shalev Hulio.

Like Flynn, Admiral Mike Rogers sits on an advisory board for Team8, another Israeli cybersecurity company founded and administered by ex Unit 8200 veterans- and like Flynn, faced serious criticism from his peers in the military intel/cyber community. Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them.

team8.vc...

How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare

This is further compounded by the fact that Unit 8200-linked tech companies have previously received U.S. government contracts to place “backdoors” into the U.S.’ entire telecommunications system as well as into the popular products of major American tech companies including Google, Microsoft and Facebook, many of whose key managers and executives are now former Unit 8200 officers.

Rabbit hole runs deep and difficult to discern what is disinfo, cover story, and real.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reporting of Missile attack against Iranian flagged SAVIZ in the Red Sea. A covert ship that is linked to IRGC and known for a weapons-carrying spy ship and intelligence. Rumor mill saying that this IRGC forward base ship was attacked by limpet mines in Red Sea.

Thread: @CovertShores | IRGC Saviz Update

Qatar’s New Musherib-class OPV Starts Sea Trials

The first ship-in-class "Musherib" (Q 61) offshore patrol vessel (OPV) started sea trials off Fincantieri’s Muggiano shipyard, where the vessel has been built, on 25 March 2021. The event marked another milestone in the Qatar Emiri Naval Forces (QENF) fleet renewal and empowering program, in which the Italian shipbuilder acts as main contractor.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The VAXX is a Consciousness restricting, SOUL crushing, DNA rewriting, EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. End.

Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA

No. We need to be better than the fake news MSM.

These vaccines do not alter our DNA.

What they do, is alter the message that our DNA sends - via the mRNA - to the cells in our body.

I agree that is basically the end result - but it is not, in fact, altering our DNA.

They can factually state that it does not alter our DNA. We should counter with "Yes, that is true - it doesn't alter our DNA, it ONLY alters the message that our DNA sends via our mRNA to the rest of our body. Which in the end, amounts to about the same thing, does it not?"

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pheonix358
Actually, they don't.

I said that businesses being open to the public doesn't mean they stop being privately owned spaces and they can enforce rules (refuse service), as long as they don't break laws against discrimination.

So, if everyone has to wear a mask, they have not broken any of those laws.

Unless there is a law against requiring the wearing of masks.

We need anti-mask laws, like, NOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join