It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Criminal Investigation into if Trump Made Premeditated Effort to Provoke Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Liz Cheney (R-WY), the U.S. Congressperson who recently came out against Trump has made an appearance on FoxNews and made some sweeping statements !!

She now claims there's a massive criminal investigation to determine if Trump made a premeditated effort to provoke violence !!

All going back to Jan 6th of course.

Sounds like they got to Liz recently with blackmail and/or threats.

Doesn't really make sense to out an investigation with choppy wording like she's using roflmao.

This is more BS to fan the fires coming up this week at the Senate Impeachment Trial !!

What could Liz possibly be gaining with this wild and quirky approach all of a sudden ?

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on Sunday’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that there is a “massive criminal investigation underway” into former President Donald Trump’s role in inciting the deadly riot at Capitol Hill on January 6.

When asked if she would vote to convict Trump, Cheney said, “If I was in the Senate, I would listen to the evidence. I think that is the role the Senate has as jurors. I would also point out that the Senate trial is a snapshot. There’s a massive criminal investigation underway. There will be a massive criminal investigation of everything that happened on Jan. 6 and in the days before.”

She continued, “People will want to know exactly what the president was doing. They will want to know, for example, if the tweet he sent out calling Vice President Pence a coward while the attack was underway, whether that tweet, for example, was a premeditated effort to provoke violence. There are a lot of questions that have to be answered, and there will be many, many criminal investigations looking at every aspect of this and everyone who was involved as there should be.”

She added, “We’ve never seen that kind of assault by a president of the United States on another branch of government, and that can never happen again.”

Liz Cheney: There Is Massive Criminal Investigation into if Trump Made ‘Premeditated Effort to Provoke Violence’

Watch Liz and host Chris Wallace (another outed Trump hater) really pour on the Bullsheist !! 🤣

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe we should investigate?

Maybe it’s a conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would ask if that (R) stands for RINO or Republican, but these days, the seem to be one in the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did they get Mueller to head up the team? I sure hope they got someone good.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Liz Cheney (R-WY), the U.S. Congressperson who recently came out against Trump has made an appearance on FoxNews and made some sweeping statements !!

She now claims there's a massive criminal investigation to determine if Trump made a premeditated effort to provoke violence !!

All going back to Jan 6th of course.

Doesn't really make sense to out an investigation with choppy wording like she's using roflmao.

This is more BS to fan the fires coming up this week at the Senate Impeachment Trial !!

What could Liz possibly be gaining with this wild and quirky approach all of a sudden ?

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on Sunday’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that there is a “massive criminal investigation underway” into former President Donald Trump’s role in inciting the deadly riot at Capitol Hill on January 6.

When asked if she would vote to convict Trump, Cheney said, “If I was in the Senate, I would listen to the evidence. I think that is the role the Senate has as jurors. I would also point out that the Senate trial is a snapshot. There’s a massive criminal investigation underway. There will be a massive criminal investigation of everything that happened on Jan. 6 and in the days before.”

She continued, “People will want to know exactly what the president was doing. They will want to know, for example, if the tweet he sent out calling Vice President Pence a coward while the attack was underway, whether that tweet, for example, was a premeditated effort to provoke violence. There are a lot of questions that have to be answered, and there will be many, many criminal investigations looking at every aspect of this and everyone who was involved as there should be.”

She added, “We’ve never seen that kind of assault by a president of the United States on another branch of government, and that can never happen again.”

Liz Cheney: There Is Massive Criminal Investigation into if Trump Made ‘Premeditated Effort to Provoke Violence’

Watch Liz and host Chris Wallace (another outed Trump hater) really pour on the Bullsheist !! 🤣

Of cousre Trump did it. Hang him. and hang that all of us that voted for him. Here is my neck do as you wish.

Please dear God, make it end. Have them string me up until my eyeballs pop out. Just make it end!
edit on 7-2-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so thats how they will avoid having to do their jobs, they will beat this dead horse into paste to avoid making a stand on anything over the next few years.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
so thats how they will avoid having to do their jobs, they will beat this dead horse into paste to avoid making a stand on anything over the next few years.
I heard it’s a Russian Horse

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Why was this second generation swamp creature elected to begin with?

Hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of infamy.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hear it's Durham so he can tick-tock the eff out of it like he's doing now.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The DOJ pulled the 3 people from investigating Obama-Joe-Hunter-Comey-Hillary, and moved them over to preparing the "insurrection" evidence for this week's impeachment trial?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hear it's Durham so he can tick-tock the eff out of it like he's doing now.

that would be perfect, he has plenty of time. it's not like he's "digging deep into crimes" LOL!
Just be sure you point out the party of all involved so we know who goes to jail ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The DOJ pulled the 3 people from investigating Obama-Joe-Hunter-Comey-Hillary, and moved them over to preparing the "insurrection" evidence for this week's impeachment trial?

I'm sure they were diligently pursuing Hunter and all his crimes. Probably be best to just end that investigation now rather than upset "the big guy".

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just be sure you point out the party of all involved so we know who goes to jail ahead of time.

No problem, being that I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future it won't be difficult.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They got to liz cheney and made threats?? Do you know she is Lord Vaders daughter?

there was a "secret" vote to keep her instated..

I am sure somebody got to LIz

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure they were diligently pursuing Hunter and all his crimes. Probably be best to just end that investigation now rather than upset "the big guy".

Donald Trump has been investigated more than any man in modern history. It would be a travesty for the DOJ to end the Biden crime family investigation after only a few months.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Let's use some simple logic here that will squash any media spin on this matter.

The Cheneys LOVE war. They are war profiteers and very much part of the swamp.

Trump didn't start any new wars during his term and pulled U.S. troops out of numerous nations.

Biden takes office and immediately ditches Trump's military pull out strategies ( something which should be a huge red flag to you Democrats ).

Thus, Liz Cheney is no leading the RINO charge against Trump.

Make sense?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, his administration started with a fake reason for an investigation, it may as well end on the same note.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Let's use some simple logic here that will squash any media spin on this matter.

The Cheneys LOVE war. They are war profiteers and very much part of the swamp.

Trump didn't start any new wars during his term and pulled U.S. troops out of numerous nations.

Biden takes office and immediately ditches Trump's military pull out strategies ( something which should be a huge red flag to you Democrats ).

Thus, Liz Cheney is no leading the RINO charge against Trump.

Make sense?

Yup that's the answer 😎

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess is nothing better to do with the Democrats in Power, after all they spend 3 years on a witch hunt with Russia, Russia, Russia, now is again, Russian, darn no Russia, Trump.

When you have a dictatorship that is running the nation by executive orders the sky is the limit, no accountability for how the nation is run by, the constitution? what the hell is that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join