It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Breaks Her Own Rules

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Or you nail her down into a spot where you say, "You don't want to? Fine. Drop the whole idiot thing, and pay back the fines assessed so far."

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I hear it's the same doctors that kept RBG asleep at the bench for so long.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Do none of the leftovers here see this for what it is, or are they just afraid to speak out in fear of being canceled? I cannot believe none of them are smart enough to see it.

I'll say it.

Nancy Pelosi is inciting an insurrection and should be arrested by the FBI.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Or you nail her down into a spot where you say, "You don't want to? Fine. Drop the whole idiot thing, and pay back the fines assessed so far."

Well... no! Don't even legitimize it by giving her an option. She opened the door to de-legitimizing the rule by not following it herself... giving her an option to pay the fine re-legitimizes it the rule.. by the Republicans asking her to pay it!

Just don't even go there. Don't even give her that satisfaction. She can pay the fine (what's a few thousand when she's made BILLIONS off of the taxpayer already?), and then use it to say, "You were okay with the rule when I had to pay the fine. If it was good enough then, it's good enough now." No precedents. None. No matter how good the schadenfreude feels. It's just cheap thrills.

Republicans need to pound home that even Nancy couldn't follow it, and for the same reasons it's unreasonable and impractical to demand anyone to follow it, and it just needs to stop right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Duncy doesn't even follow her own Covid rules at the hair salon...why start now?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Duncy doesn't even follow her own Covid rules at the hair salon...why start now?

Exacty... she won't! And we know it!!!

That's not a good reason for us to cut off our noses to spite our face. We cannot try to hold Nancy to account and then cry about being held to account ourselves. We just lock ourselves into it. Or, in this case, the critters are locking themselves into it.

If they just want to be Nan's bitches, then this is the way to go. They will be constantly reacting, constantly on defensive, constantly whining and pointing fingers, but accomplishing nothing practical. If they want to stand up for what's right, then they need to use this to disavow and denounce the rule itself for everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'll pay Pelosi $5,000 to go out that door and never return.
Deal?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Well... no! Don't even legitimize it by giving her an option. She opened the door to de-legitimizing the rule by not following it herself... giving her an option to pay the fine re-legitimizes it the rule.. by the Republicans asking her to pay it!

Just don't even go there. Don't even give her that satisfaction. She can pay the fine (what's a few thousand when she's made BILLIONS off of the taxpayer already?), and then use it to say, "You were okay with the rule when I had to pay the fine. If it was good enough then, it's good enough now." No precedents. None. No matter how good the schadenfreude feels. It's just cheap thrills.

Republicans need to pound home that even Nancy couldn't follow it, and for the same reasons it's unreasonable and impractical to demand anyone to follow it, and it just needs to stop right now.

perhaps you could end with a clip of her stating "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!"

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm going to start a Go-Fund-Me for Nancy Pelosi because the poor dear probably doesn't have the money to pay her own mandated fine.

Plus, it'll be fun to watch leftists waste their money.
edit on 7-2-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

perhaps you could end with a clip of her stating "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!"

Yes!

And, it occurs to me, because no one else is below the law. Bear with me here... We have the right to bear arms and we have the right to be secure in our persons, i.e., no unreasonable search and seizure. Just as no one should be able to exempt themselves from reasonable laws -- "above" the law; neither should anyone be subjected to unreasonable laws, or rules in this case -- "below" the law.

Equal application of the laws and the rules.

Rights for thee AND for me!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pelosi is a true embarrassment to the entire world. Decent people in countries all over the world hold her in the highest bracket of contempt.
One of the world record holders for the highest degree of hypocrisy and spoiled brat child like minds ever seen in public.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh ... I don't know. If she makes some hard choices, you might be surprised. Imagine how much she could make with a charity auction of all the ice cream in her swanky private freezer. Then how much could she save if she simply re-allocated the money from the freezer's contribution to her electric bill to the fund. Then there's the money she pays for private, maskless appointments at her hairdressers ...

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

you forgot clone of Satan

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is her I.V booze stash

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ketsuko

That drunk hag gargoyle bitch is completely worthless.

She is a Democrat, while she is down own her knees, like in the picture. Well?
edit on 7-2-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That hag is one of the swamp creatures I dislike the most, I pray every night that creatures like her in politics are exposed for the vile tyrant they are.

She live the life of splendor on the back of those that believe her lies.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ketsuko

That drunk hag gargoyle bitch is completely worthless.

She is a Democrat, while she is down own her knees, like in the picture. Well?

Are you suggesting she could at least be useful for what I think you’re suggesting? I’m not a dude but I think if I were, I wouldn’t be able to get it up even if she took her dentures out.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

you forgot clone of Satan

No, I think Satan is more attractive than she is, so she cannot be his clone.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

True

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Remember those metal detectors installed in the Capitol because Democrats are so deathly afraid of those Republican members who carry? They're a threat, you know ...

Well, Speaker Pelosi made rule that everyone had to go through those things to enter or leave, and when some were caught using an entrance called the speaker's lobby which does not have metal detectors, they were fined $5,000 and made to pay up.

When several House members ignored the metal detectors and entered through what’s known as “the speaker’s lobby,” Pelosi began issuing fines for evading the metal detectors. Rep. Louis Gohmert was fined $5,000 after briefly leaving the floor to go to the bathroom.

That's a $5,000 tinkle! Heckuva "swear jar" they've got going on there.

But, guess who got caught not following her own rules?

But Pelosi herself is guilty of the exact same thing. Rep. Rodney Davis caught Pelosi entering through the speaker’s lobby while evading the detectors.

The rule is that no one can use that entrance unless they are disabled. Pelosi is not disabled ... unless you count her not being able to get off the floor by herself after the kente cloth kneeling.

Somehow though, she doesn't seem to think she ought to pay. Davis reported her and Crenshaw has been after her too.

“Now is this a smart rule? No. Is this a rule that makes sense? No of course not. But that’s not the point, the point is they’re her rules. She’s literally confiscated property in the form of money, which we think is unconstitutional, but in any case they’re doing it,” the Texas Republican continued.

“She won’t abide by the rules herself so we’re going to make a huge push for her to actually have to pay that fine,” Crenshaw said.

Now Davis called the Capitol police to report the incident which is how this is all supposed to go, and they are supposed to report it to the Sergeant at Arms who issues the fine, but the Capitol police *never* reported it. House Republicans have sent a letter to Blodgett (Sergeant at Arms) demanding he enforce the rule, so we'll see how this goes.

"If you want to know who rules over you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize." - Orwell
She is the master of being a petty bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join