It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa incites insurrection in DC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Chants of "Black lives, they matter here" and "If we don’t get it, burn it down" rang out from the crowd.

"We are here tonight because black lives matter," the group recited at the end of the protest. "Despite black lives mattering, black people are still dying at the hands of the police paid for by our tax dollars."

I am not a constitutional scholar, nor do I claim to be one, but if Trump incited an insurrection by saying the words, "we must fight", then there can be no mistaking this talk. I hope to see the NG swoop in and arrest all of these insurrectionists and send them to GITMO. Or is it different if a leftie says it? (Asking for myself and a couple others)

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Don't they know the liberals wont care about black lives again until the next election cycle?

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”
-Malcolm X

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Or is it different if a leftie says it?

You know it is. Just look at all that's been said by Waters, Pelosi, Clinton and the like. "Get in their face" You can't be civil" and all the rest of their thinly veiled threats. How about the guy who shot the Republicans playing baseball ? Were any of them held accountable? Of course not.
The Left has nothing but double standards and they make up the rules as they go along.
As a final comment, just wait a few minutes and you'll some apologetic Lefty in saying "But but it's different"

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Or is it different if a leftie says it?

You know it is. Just look at all that's been said by Waters, Pelosi, Clinton and the like. "Get in their face" You can't be civil" and all the rest of their thinly veiled threats. How about the guy who shot the Republicans playing baseball ? Were any of them held accountable? Of course not.
The Left has nothing but double standards and they make up the rules as they go along.
As a final comment, just wait a few minutes and you'll some apologetic Lefty in saying "But but it's different"

I fully expect the counter argument to be along the lines of it's different because:

• People's lives are at stake here...
  • This is a mostly peaceful protest, and according to Gov Cuomo, who says protests even need to be peaceful...
  • Trump is responsible for the suffering of these people....
  • There was slavery in this country, and if you are white you benefitted from that slavery...
  • Because......Feelz.........

Which all are meant to justify THEIR position while vilifying YOUR position. Because they are morally right, and you are a racist, Fascist, Marxist, white-supremecist, insurrectionist, terrorist...

edit on 2/7/2021 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Biden better get his Brownshirts in line and start obeying!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wonder if they will get cool uniforms to be identified with?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Give it time, didn't Obama want a "police force" of his own also?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Give it time, didn't Obama want a "police force" of his own also?

I wonder if Joe has to ask Barry's permission to sit at the resolute desk, or does Barry rule from his house? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Don't they know the liberals wont care about black lives again until the next election cycle?

The dems don't need them now since they stole this election, they'll just repeat the same thing on the next election.
edit on 7-2-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Defense Dept needs to quickly mix this in with their upcoming stand down racist assessments 😸

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Are we sure they are not Trump supporters lol, pretty sure that is what my liberal friends will say when I point this out.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think you know, it was much more than a one liner.

www.foxnews.com...

Chants of "Black lives, they matter here" and "If we don’t get it, burn it down" rang out from the crowd.

"We are here tonight because black lives matter," the group recited at the end of the protest. "Despite black lives mattering, black people are still dying at the hands of the police paid for by our tax dollars."

I am not a constitutional scholar, nor do I claim to be one, but if Trump incited an insurrection by saying the words, "we must fight", then there can be no mistaking this talk. I hope to see the NG swoop in and arrest all of these insurrectionists and send them to GITMO. Or is it different if a leftie says it? (Asking for myself and a couple others)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Catchy thread title, did they burn it down? No. It's one of the chants in rotation. Here in Detroit that was among the mix of chants during BLM marches. They said it every week for 6 months straight. Nothing burned.

I'm sure if in 4 hours they injured 100s of cops and 3 people died, while chanting to kill the VP, you might have seen them crack down in DC. Peaceful marching is a right as a citizen. If they actually incited an insurrection yesterday you may have an argument.

No need for "what about?" I stated peaceful, as it was yesterday. Violence is wrong either side.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Here's a visual guide for the uneducated

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Did they?
Do you really hope people get arrested for what they chant/say?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did they?

LOL, I'll let you figure out where the irony is there. But thanks.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The difference is they not only said "burn it down", they actually DID burn it down, Federal buildings, police precincts, and untold hundreds of small businesses.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes, they did or were you living in another dimension this past summer?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did they?

I'll wait...........

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

No need for "what about?" I stated peaceful, as it was yesterday. Violence is wrong either side.

100% agree. Now what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join