It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal accounts of side effects after people had the jib jab.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Freeborn

Worth Reading, then make your own choice;

www.sciencemag.org...

Hmmm. Imagine our body rejecting a synthetic and experimental batch of nano particles...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If any of my fellow Americans are wondering what’s up with all this talk about “jabs”, that’s just what they call a “shot” over there across the pond in England.
It’s not just some hot new slang that people came up with to refer to the covid vaccine.
Not trying to go off topic, just want to clarify if anyone else was wondering like I was.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Link in the OP is now 404'd.

They took it down... anyone got a backup link or source for the same info?

Asking for a friend

Soul
edit on 10-2-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gumshoe

I refer to the injection as, injection, jab, shot, why? because technically it is not a vaccine in the way we all know how vaccines are made and also is a testing infection to fight the virus.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just received second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on 26th August, haven’t had a solid BM since first dose on 5th August. Other than that, I have no complaints. We’ll see how it holds up come wintertime and everyone starts getting sick with flu and colds and COVID and everything else.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: acidimpaled
Just received second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on 26th August, haven’t had a solid BM since first dose on 5th August. Other than that, I have no complaints. We’ll see how it holds up come wintertime and everyone starts getting sick with flu and colds and COVID and everything else.

Oh and one time I crapped my pants a little bit at work. Thank god I work right across the street from my house! 🏡 I can’t get a solid poo to come for the life of me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join