It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

"Don't give those a***s any ideas, they might just run with them. Still pissed at what they did with Caprica. "

Ain't that the truth! Killing off a show that is popular is done frequently unfortunately.

NBC in the 60's killed off Star Trek, ABC Killed off V (Visitors Remake) in 2011, the list goes on and on. Bean-counters are probably the most influential reasons as to why something gets cancelled (conjecture mine based on "Its All About the Benjamins"). In 1984 the entire Original series of "V" was made for 13 million dollars. Now-a-days that might cover one or two episodes of whatever really great show we watch.

I remember the big story way back when (late 70's) the buzz was about Battlestar Galatica costing over a million dollars per episode.

But I digress.. Yeau SiFy.. you've got a hit here... don't mess it up.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, ep. 6 came out and is this a great version of a graphic novel (like I wish would have happened to The Crow, which might have pushed all the comic book heroes away).

Funny, a social message, irony, humor, sadness, and some big question issues.

Harry has some great lines!!

“Rigor mortis! My penis is dying!”

Classic!!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Ham. That's about all I need to say.
edit on 3/6/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A great series.

The last line of the last episode of season1 is now a classic.

When the alien (Harry) looks back and says, "This is some bullsh#t".

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gods, I read your post before watching the episode and I thought it was a spoiler. Worked out well as it didn't spoil it.

Alan Tudyck is frakking fantastic. I've never seen him be mediocre, he always seems to get the character.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gods, I read your post before watching the episode and I thought it was a spoiler. Worked out well as it didn't spoil it.

Alan Tudyck is frakking fantastic. I've never seen him be mediocre, he always seems to get the character.

lolz

It was a great ending!

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A great series.

The last line of the last episode of season1 is now a classic.

When the alien (Harry) looks back and says, "This is some bullsh#t".

I'm re-watching the series cause I'm bored and that line is said in the first episode. Thought you might find that funny, I sure as hell did.

ETA: He says it twice, even. Damn, this is a great show.
edit on 7/11/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Going back through this is great. He's narrating about human emotions and says love and they show the deputy watching Giorgio and she got this grin on her face, priceless knowing he's in the show later. She's got the hots for Giorgio, too funny considering his hair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join