It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Killed Sicknick?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Capitol Cop Brian Sicknick died after the Capitol riot. It is popularly believed he died after being struck by a fire extinguisher, but no one really knows.

Investigators are having a hard time placing the cause of death.

They don't know why he died. They have no real evidence. They've reviewed video of the struggle and can't find direct evidence of him being struck with anything.

In Sicknick’s case, it’s still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner’s review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

A report from an official says that investigators no longer believe he was struck by a fire extinguisher even though this was what was first reported as the believed cause of his death.

The next theory was that he had a reaction to pepper spray or bear spray, but again, review of video hasn't shown this.

One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer’s time around the Capitol haven’t been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.

Additionally, he could have died if he had a pre-existing medical condition, but again, there is no evidence of this.

So what killed Brian Sicknick?

It appears right now that no one knows.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In the overall scheme of things..does it change much? No one or group charged with his specific death. There is lots of footage of cops being attacked, beaten though.

ETA It is a good question still.
edit on 6-2-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They opened a murder investigation, and the democrats have been playing his dead body as a martyr because he was struck on the head with a fire extinguisher. He was the virtuous victim.

He lay in state in the rotunda based on that.
edit on 6-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was obviously a covid death

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

They opened a murder investigation, and the democrats have been playing his dead body as a martyr because he was struck on the head with a fire extinguisher. He was the virtuous victim.

He lay in state in the rotunda based on that.

In any case, he would "likely" be alive if not protecting the capitol..unless, as you point out, he would of died, because his undiagnosed heart condition was a ticking time bomb(theoretically). If they opened a murder investigation, surely they will figure it out, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a camera watching every foot of that place.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
... the democrats have been playing his dead body as a martyr ...

What if ... not the mudpit, soooo ... you know. Not her again?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

My mind went there ... it did. There have been theories surrounding how and why Babbit was shot, so why not go to that extreme with at least one of the Capitol cops?

However, it seems strange when he wasn't the only one who died. There were others. He was just the only one who had an initial reported cause of death attributed to the violence directly. Now it seems the stress of the day was only an accessory as it was for the other reported deaths.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I chalk it up to Covid-19.

Why not?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I noticed when they first started making this claim that it was most likely false.

Nothing was ever conclusive, just weasel words.

The only person that died due to violence was the defenseless girl in the window.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I noticed when they first started making this claim that it was most likely false.

The only person that died due to violence was the defenseless girl in the window.

The other's just died of old age I guess

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have been saying this since the day he was reported as deceased. It was a false narrative from the start, used to fuel painting the protest as "DEADLY". They needed cold bodies to really make the white national domestic terrorist label to stick. As it stands, there were ZERO deaths/murders as a direct result of the protest, except for the woman shot in the neck by Capitol police.

edit on 6-2-2021 by panoz77 because: sp

edit on 6-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The day before Brian Sicknick was reported as deceased, he had recovered to the point where life support was no longer needed, according to local D.C. outlets.

But Democrats needed something to offset the cold-blooded murder of the female protestor by Capitol police on January 6th.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED to officer Sicknick may never be known.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seth Riched.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Seth Riched.

I was thinking more along the lines of Justice Antonin Scalia. (Pillow over face)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anywhere else and the cause of death would have been "covid", but here at the Capital Building on this day it was something else. Personally I think it was when he got back to the station he pieced something together, something that he shouldn't have.

Maybe he looked in to a few of the faces that were at the Capital Building that should have still been in jail but were released early due to "covid" scare, maybe he noticed that the people that were allowed in were guest of certain politicians, or maybe he read the report as to why the numbers at the Capital Building weren't re-enforced with National Guardsmen before that day happened and realized that the whole event was a staged event.

Sicknick was fine until he got back to the station house, so that's where this investigation should begin. Next are we sure that it's Sicknick being honored at the Capital Building? Somebody was put in state there, but that doesn't mean it's who we're being told it is. Who else died recently that the Power Elites knew that they could have put into the Capital Building so that only a select few could pay their respects?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Didn't Rich make it to a hospital alive and have a visit from some democrat politicians?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The other's just died of old age I guess

Probably, yes.

I've seen no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Just a bunch of stories and feelz...

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Wasn't Donna Brazile already at the hospital waiting for him to arrive? Didn't she say in her book that she didn't want to get "Seth Riched" by going against Hillary's plan. She used Rich's name as a verb not a pronoun. Seems like it didn't take long for that story to get around as to what happened. That's why I wonder if Sicknick found something or pieced something together back at the station house.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: panoz77

Wasn't Donna Brazile already at the hospital waiting for him to arrive? Didn't she say in her book that she didn't want to get "Seth Riched" by going against Hillary's plan. She used Rich's name as a verb not a pronoun. Seems like it didn't take long for that story to get around as to what happened. That's why I wonder if Sicknick found something or pieced something together back at the station house.

You are correct. Strangely, Seth Rich's parents sued Fox News for implying that the DNC may have been involved.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Right, but not CNN which held the interview with Donna in which she made the statement. Rich's family was either pressured into that lawsuit or persuaded with financial gain to have the lawsuit go forward against FOX, but at the same time leave CNN/MSNBC alone. The lawsuit seemed off at the time, and even when Rich's brother came forward afterwards it was all pushed off as "Conspiracy Theory".

As we all know, label something a "Conspiracy" and suddenly it no longer can be reported on or talked about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join