It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rabbit Hole We Will Never Climb Out Of

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here, in this fragile and endangered environment, I've jumped down a number of rabbit holes and have managed to emerge once I followed the white rabbit of conspiracy into it's den. Many former CTs are now fact, others too far out to follow, regardless of where the rabbit leads, all those theories were seeking answers to questions.

It has been a long standing conspiracy theory that the US is heading down the road of a fascist communist state. It is apparent to me that this theory is holding, but the proof is now fleeting. You will no longer get answers, just the party line, but more important is that you will not be allowed to even ask questions, much less be allowed access to the answers.

I've been so way far down deep in this one, so far down that the light at the end of the tunnel has disappeared. I now fear that this situation has become the rabbit hole none of us will be able to climb out of. If you didn't willingly enter they way I did, you will end up here, or it has already sucked you in, either way I'm afraid you will never find your way out.

This is less of a rant than it is my general attitude lately, so feel free to rant if you like, I'm still wandering around the rabbit hole trying to find some light. I expect to get buried down here eventually.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

It has been a long standing conspiracy theory that the US is heading down the road of a fascist communist state. It is apparent to me that this theory is holding, but the proof is now fleeting. You will no longer get answers, just the party line, but more important is that you will not be allowed to even ask questions, much less be allowed access to the answers.

that's a pretty good indication of where we're going. and we're well on the way, not on step one.
imho.

saw a cute meme of a highway exit and the sign 'who wants to go back to the 80s?' the progs are taking us to the 80s all right. 1984.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Make lists, you may feel better.

Don't make lists about conspiracy theories. They are infinate. Start with YOU.

And have fun.

Make lists of lists too.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
the progs are taking us to the 80s all right. 1984.

And if we can just keep going a little bit more we will be right there.

The Hippies were right.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I got some lists, let's have a look see . . . umm, OK.

Looks like an edit is in order, thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If there is any way to escape this rabbit hole it is to track the rabbit down, take him out and emerge with it's head. However, we should all remember our history lessons, as in this tale of King Arthur and his knights.

ARTHUR: You got us all worked up!
TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!
ARTHUR: Ohh.
TIM: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
ROBIN: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
GALAHAD: Get stuffed!
TIM: He'll do you up a treat, mate.
GALAHAD: Oh, yeah?
ROBIN: You mangy Scots git!
TIM: I'm warning you!
ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum?
TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!
TIM: Look!

Link to Quotes

edit on 6-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

just turn off the internet and get back to reality.
become a politician yourself, get involved in your community, share your political thoughts, publish a book, make a podcast, go out on the street, discuss with strangers, travel the world, read scientific works, read about germany 1933 - 1944, before the war, about what a fascist state looks like, you have all the freedom and so many possibilities, what a luck. in this context: google sophie scholl.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yeah, the Order of the White Rose, still active from what I've looked at. I used to have them in my bookmarks. I wonder when they will get blacklisted and canceled from history?

Just looked over the bookmarks, I did indeed delete that one. Perhaps I need to revisit that subject.
edit on 6-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yep. I love you, man. We gotta keep saying what’s true. 🙁

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That's true but it will all turn out right cos we've got the Holy Hand grenade of Antioch.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean and have nothing positive to add. Sometimes that rabbit hole seems extra claustrophobic, walls caving in behind you, inhaling the dirt.

I tried to speak out only once on facebook, among friends only and was shouted down. No one cared to even debate. I was just wrong. The few who agreed did so weakly and disappeared. Facebook now censors all my posts. Nothing gets seen. Maybe one of them reported me, maybe an algorithm caught me questioning the accepted reality. I know... facebook sucks and what did I expect. Well I expected friends to have the decency to allow me an opinion.

Now here in canada, canadians (and I guess all travellers) are being forced to pay $2000 for "quarantine hotels" on their returns from foreign countries and have a negative test. I can't live like this anymore. Not that I travel but freedom is everything.

I think of the words from the Janis song...

"freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"

We don't even have freedom now.

Thanks for allowing me to rant.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It seems a lot of people lose (touch) with the ones they love once you're down too deep, because you get frustrated and low key offended that they won't come down there with you.
Come back to the light Carrie-Anne 🙏🏼

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

There was a guy who thought like that.

Yeah ... he's getting impeached as a private citizen because he was too successful at it.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
That's true but it will all turn out right cos we've got the Holy Hand grenade of Antioch.

Brilliant!

Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It takes a bit of grit to think for yourself, track down your own research and links and vet them. I think many people get invested in what they see in the media, and doing so, defend those opinions by consensus vehemently. Having an opinion that differs from the accepted norm is not a crime, or shouldn't be. I worry that in these charged times, opinions will become dictated.

George Orwell was a visionary. So was Ayn Rand.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

just turn off the internet and get back to reality.
become a politician yourself, get involved in your community, share your political thoughts, publish a book, make a podcast, go out on the street, discuss with strangers, travel the world, read scientific works, read about germany 1933 - 1944, before the war, about what a fascist state looks like, you have all the freedom and so many possibilities, what a luck. in this context: google sophie scholl.

en.wikipedia.org...

And remember to vote!
Your vote is your voice!
So what if it goes to the wrong person!
Your vote matters!

# 1365
edit on 6-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join