It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Fran School District Saving Kids from White Supremacy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Every commercial now shows mixed couples (black woman/white man) or just all black, pretty much. Even my 74 year old mother noticed. They retconned Jake from State Farm to be black even. Go ahead, have your gilded age of the negro, let them put gorilla glue in their hair thinking it's gorilla snot (no really, it's OK to call blacks gorillas if you're Mexican lol, it's an actual Mexican product called Gorilla Snot for black hair lol). Let America become Africa with the Chinese influence baked right in. I've got my plan of exit when I grow tired, it's also from Mexico and it is guaranteed a peaceful, painless death. On my own terms. In the meantime you can find me re-enacting Grey Gardens holding tightly to the America that could have been. Oh well, mistakes were made, and here we are. Thanks John Wilkes Booth. And yep, I am racist. Don't even care.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
First they made sure that old, dead, white slave owners' names wouldn't be plastered all over the schools. Nope. No schools named after horrible men like Washington, Jefferson, etc.

And when are they going to cancel the racist con-artist Charles Darwin and his gang of cronies (Huxley, Francis Galton, Charles Dawson, Ernst Haeckel, Ernst Mayr, G.B. Shaw, Henry Fairfield Osborn, etc.)? Probably never...

And of course Darwin's modern supporters and marketeers are still defending Haeckel's embryo fraud:

G.B. Shaw talks just like Haeckel:

And here is how these people tie in together:

edit on 12-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Tundra

Yea.. you have a point. Humanity is far away from a direct cultural evolution as a whole. We still fight over nonsense. But, im hopeful something will change and propel us foward.

Hope is probably the only thing we have left for the survival of our species.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join