It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In historic shift, Virginia lawmakers pass marijuana legalization bills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

no just go how it used to be when you could order morphine from sears lol

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Gothmog

no just go how it used to be when you could order morphine from sears lol

Or drink Coke ?
Those days are long past.
edit on 2/7/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Michigan's MJ taxes are falling for the second year in a row. Seems the black market is doing a great business and the best stuff is there. Seems everybody is growing and selling just like the good old days but now nobody cares.

Well they did get 22 lbs the other day and 7 felons.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Alky of 30+ years here.

Marijuana helped me finally quit the sauce 18 months ago.

However it did start getting out of hand (the weed) as I was abusing it (at home on my own) to escape my depression and anxiety, which did work! To some extent.

BUT the downsides were my short term memory and memory in general was TERRIBLE, and since quitting this too (6 months ago), it made me realise I was living in a fog of confusion most days.

Marijuana like most things is fine with moderation though, but if you are unable to moderate it (consistently & long term), and start using more and more, it does overall 'reduce' productivy, more for some or than others.

Booze is way worse than weed in my opinion, but again if you can moderate booze (consistently & long term) then shouldn't be too much of a problem either.

The problem is, there are too many people (users) who cannot moderate, and there are /could be millions of reasons for this 😕 but it IS a problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join