It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Regrets...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This quote basically sums up liberal thinking. A restaurant owner wrote a piece in the Wall Street Journal today admitting she supported Joe Biden, but now his $15/hr minimum wage proposal is threatening to put her out of business.

I am a staunch supporter of Joe Biden and voted for him to save this country. Now I ask him to save my restaurant from the good intentions of progressive policy makers.

I mean WTF lady? Did you not understand his policy platform before voting? What does she mean, she voted for him to save this country? Save this country from what, a President who won't put you out of business but might be a bit brash on twitter? Those of us supporting Trump were voting to save this country too.... from exactly this kind of bullsh*t this chick is crying about now! Anyone who remotely pays attention knows the road to hell is paved with good intentions and progressives are masters at it.

I can't link to the article because it is behind a paywall.

I constantly see this kind of thinking in my community which is super progressive. They have little to no actual understanding of the policies supported by leftist politicians beyond sound bites. They think every tax is going to be paid by someone else so they gleefully vote for it; then they act all shock and surprised that their cost when up or they are somehow negatively affected.

Just a rant. I just could not believe the gall of this woman....

www.wsj.com...
edit on Fri Feb 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: LINK ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So sure, she is petitioning the man she voted for, not an unheard of action.
Might it be that she voted for Biden because she could not agree with you about the man who you only think

might be a bit brash on twitter ?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

How does it feel to be so astute when you're surrounded by f#tards?

(post by Village Idiot removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

It's called cutting your nose off to spite your face...
edit on 522021 by Wide-Eyes because: Italics

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Can I bash her head off the wall? I wanna bash her empty head off the wall. People that vote using their BS emotions and smooth talk are perfect organic wall basketballs.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yeah, hasn’t even been a month and Biden’s already managed to betray his base, who foolishly thought life would “ get back to normal “...it’s never going back to normal with these tyrants in power. So far he’s screwed.

1. Union workers
2. Small business owners
3. Girl’s sports
4. Military / NG
5. Half of the Country he has No intention of finding common ground and Unity with.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What I don't understand is these people who hated Trump but supposedly hate Biden too.

They love our salty tears because Trump lost but Biden is like the American Anti-christ...

Wtf is their angle?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What platform?

Edit when does she get censored?

edit on 5-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
What I don't understand is these people who hated Trump but supposedly hate Biden too.

They love our salty tears because Trump lost but Biden is like the American Anti-christ...

Wtf is their angle?

Trump's a jackass. Always has been, always will be.

Biden's a braindead, flycatching geriatric case.

Biden, however, is not remotely a good fit for the economic end of the job. All you have to do to understand WHY is look at the bull# he's nixing/bringing back into play, the tax hikes he's peddling, and all at the same time as the country actively crashes and burns because it's in drowning in debt.

If you cannot see how any of that is absolutely No Bueno for a country in a recession and Trump, based on the economic end alone would have been the better choice for a smoother recovery, then good effing god, I don't want to see your personal finances -- odds are very high they're a mess.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Biden is the Trogan Horse the progressives (like the Greeks) used to destroy Troy.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

A Caution......
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So sure, she is petitioning the man she voted for, not an unheard of action.
Might it be that she voted for Biden because she could not agree with you about the man who you only think

might be a bit brash on twitter ?

That's why you don't vote for a man you vote for policies. You know, like a logical thinking human.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
In some ways, I feel sorry for plain ole Democrats. They buy into the msm's talking points and Trump bashing, so they turn around and vote for the Democrat simply because he's a Democrat and not DJT.

Someday, they might get it into their thick skulls that those in power in the current Dem Party are not their grandpa's Democrats.

These far left wing power-hungry globalist America-haters talk one way but walk another. IMO, they actually despise our Constitution, our People, our values, and even our country.

So they tell you one thing but do another. They count on you being appeased with the additional $1400 in stimulus. Maybe that will shut your complaining up. They actually hate you, but you don't see it....yet. You've bought their bullspit for so long, you can't help yourself.

When they finally wake up to this fact and realize these politicians couldn't care less about what we think or what the Constitution or rule of law says, maybe they will get it. It might be too late though.

edit on 5-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That GIF still has not gotten stale. I suspect you will be using it for awhile...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wtf is their angle?

Trump's a jackass. Always has been, always will be.

Biden's a braindead, flycatching geriatric case.

Biden, however, is not remotely a good fit for the economic end of the job. All you have to do to understand WHY is look at the bull# he's nixing/bringing back into play, the tax hikes he's peddling, and all at the same time as the country actively crashes and burns because it's in drowning in debt.

If you cannot see how any of that is absolutely No Bueno for a country in a recession and Trump, based on the economic end alone would have been the better choice for a smoother recovery, then good effing god, I don't want to see your personal finances -- odds are very high they're a mess.

You're preaching to the choir but that's okay. I don't disagree with any of that.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What a silly woman. There are likely more regrets to follow. I project the dollar to tank this year. That will be a true test of leadership

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Man...

It's like a brain dead ditz going back to her abusive boyfriend, calling the cops and crying when he beats her within an inch of her life.

Then in 2 weeks, breaks the restraining order SHE got and gets beaten again.

It has got to be an illness.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've had discussions with my NeverTrumper friends these last few weeks. They usually end with me saying "Are you still happy with your choice of Biden?"

One of them (who happens to be a college professor) had the gall to say "I own my decisions, and now my job is to educate people..."

To which I said it's hard to educate people when your proposed education could be labeled hate speech and sedition, on campus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join