It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Cancels Lou Dobbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Tonight is his last show. I wonder who's next? Jeanine Pirro? Maria Bartiromo?

The decision comes in the wake of the new lawsuit, not the Dominion lawsuit, filed by Smartmatic against Fox News for $2.7 BILLION!
www.msn.com...

Fox News has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” a Fox News Media spokesperson confirms, just one day after the longtime host was hit with a defamation lawsuit from voting machine company Smartmatic alleging he promoted conspiracy theories about the election.

The cancellation comes after Dobbs was named in the Smartmatic defamation lawsuit on Thursday along with hosts Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro, but the fate of his show was reportedly under consideration before the lawsuit, according to the Los Angeles Times, which first reported the cancellation.

Fox News said it would “vigorously defend this meritless lawsuit in court” and pointed to a segment where Dobbs interviews a guest debunking the baseless conspiracy theory that Smartmatic software was used to switch votes.

www.forbes.com...

I've gotta say I'm surprised by this. Lou Dobbs, with silver tongued, Trump loving velvety narratives, is well loved by older conservatives who will probably leave for OANN or NewsMax.

It's truly the end of an era.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Becareful what you wish for, there are recorded attempts of election fraud, none of this was ever presented or allowed to be seen.

It could very be that these lower courts will be where the defendent pops up with damning evidence of actual voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Becareful what you wish for, there are recorded attempts of election fraud, none of this was ever presented or allowed to be seen.

I didn't wish for this. Lou Dobbs is an icon. A lot of older conservatives are going to really bummed. He will be missed.

It could very be that these lower courts will be where the defendent pops up with damning evidence of actual voter fraud.

Wouldn't that be ironic! Haha.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Could be this was planned and that's why those particular "hosts" were told to say what they said at the time.

The lawsuits were setup ahead of time.

Now Fox continues it's self-cleansing and shift towards "Central kommitteeism" 😧

Beware of "feigned outrage" tactics in use 👁️
edit on Feb-05-2021 by xuenchen because: colors

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Discovery should be interesting in this case. Smartmatic's own user manuals has a few problems for election integrity. As for the rest of the evidence out there, looks like Smartmatic know they are stuffed so taking the initiative in filing their claims first.

So what happens when these legal challenges fall flat on their face? Should give Lou Dobbs a good story to get back on the airwaves.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And Fox is paying him to stay off the air to keep him silent. That says it all. Fox is as bad as CNN as we all know.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

G,day. i do hope for your sakes that you are right
i thought your mid terms were stolen and i figured november would also be stolen
did not like being right
ps i will now hang up the key board
unlike the other day when me and the wombat had had a few too many. remember.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
He countersues the bejesus out of them and his great-great-grandchildren are set for life?

Maybe he’s even called to testify?

Fingers crossed.

edit on 5-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, the 'cabal of democracy' saw to that. Time Magazine told us all straight up in that article that was the topic of a previous thread.

Don't worry, the goalposts have now moved from 'there's no fraud' and 'there's not enough fraud to make a difference' to

'Oh # yeah there was fraud. We rigged the #ing # out of the election through a massive propaganda campaign led by multinational corporations with no allegiance to america.. It's ok though, it needed to happen. It's for the best. It'a the only way to save democracy.'
edit on 5/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Fox is just more MSM.

The lawsuit is just an excuse.

It'll be thrown out of court.

Expect more of the purge.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, at least he still has his Twitter account!

Dobbs retweeted nearly two dozen tweets on Friday evening voicing support for him and his show, which he anchored for a decade on the business network.

Several tweets referred to the former host as a "patriot" and the "GOAT" (Greatest of All Time) while asserting Fox was "in a tailspin" and "in a race with itself to the bottom."

thehill.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I think its the Fox Business network.

Fox News network might be getting rid of Sean Hannity.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think its the Fox Business network.

Yeah, you're right, it is Fox Business Network, not Fox News. By the time I realized that, it was too late to edit.

Fox News network might be getting rid of Sean Hannity.

I'm not sure that Hannity is named in the lawsuit. I would still be shocked it they did. I do kinda expect Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo to be on the chopping block though.

CNN is calling Lou Dobbs a "sacrificial lamb", and don't think his removal will help their legal woes one little bit.

top topics

join