It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an old free keylogger to record every keystroke I make, any help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, I know keyloggers are dangerous: because hackers can get to them and know what you are into with your computer.

Still I have got to record every keystroke I make, otherwise how else can I record every keystroke I make, for I need to be able to check whether I did or did not make the keystrokes I remember to have made?

I had an old one some ten years back, then I was away from computers, now I can't find any full simple quick easy keyloggers that are really free, all of them require you to go through their tihs (read that backward), before you even get to install it at all, so you either pay up or delete all their materials from your computer as rubbish.

Anyone with any old simple full quick easy keyloggers, that do not require people to go through tihs (read that backward) to install and use, please?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius
Just get a hardware one. You plug it in and it works.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You could write your own. if you're on windows you can use powershell. On linux it's even easier. I wrote one in bash that also takes screenshots every ten seconds as well as logging key presses.
edit on 5/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Just use the free version of Spyrix.

It is a whole lot more than a keylogger but the basic version will do what you need.

Spyrix Free Keylogger

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

AutoHotKey is a good one.

Most of these type of programs are script based with a gui frontend.

You have a few to choose from now.

Enjoy.

join