It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copper bangle with magnets, I have to say something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It’s just interesting
So as I age my body rejects me or itself

One of the new maladies has been arthritis, it’s like broken bones, I end up hobbling around, struggling to be mobile at times. Went to the doctor (less than a yearly event) hoping for an injection of some magic drug to ease the pain
Turns out to get an injection I need a blood test and then another test involving fingers in orifices, test I should have done in the passed, certain medication I don’t want, all just to ease my knee pain.

Anyway, I was over a friends place and they wore a copper bangle, what do I have to lose, $15.00 from ebay, from China with magnets
Well let me tell you something
After 3 or 4 weeks of this baby enhancing my macho type wrist with its copper glory, from China, with magnets (yeah I lashed out and got the magnet version bangle, just because, well why not)
Sincerely I am not kidding, from struggling to walk down to 90% less pain than before bangle, back dancing, running up stairs and all I have to do is wear a copper bangle

So, if you are like me, suffer a bit of pain from arthritis, I can sincerely endorse a piece of copper. Not just endorse, highly recommend, maybe even plead you try one, not sure on the magnets but, can’t hurt

Anyone else use copper for arthritis? Similar effects

Just a side note, caught up with a friend, is a nurse and she suffers from arthritis, saw my bangle and said
“You don’t believe in that stuff do you”

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My wife has one and she swears by it. Also good results with CBD oil.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well copper does some preserving as they found with this Childs mummy
I just got the copper but no magnets people said the magnets fall out...I may need to try the one with them, I know a guy has worn one round the clock for many years.

As Nicholas St. Fleur at The New York Times reports, the cemetery in question was located in Nyárlőrinc, a village in the south of Hungary and contained 540 graves that dated back to the 12th and 16th centuries. Most of the remains were what the expected, but the green hand, along with several other green-colored bones, caught their attention. Why was the hand mummified, but not the rest of the body?

www.smithsonianmag.com...#:~:text=Sometime%20in%20the%20mid%20to,at%20the%20edge%20of% 20town.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Perhaps the bangle just wanted to be with you ?

PS :Glad you're feeling better. 'Round here : folks take Glucosamine for joint-problems and arthritis. Haven't tried it myself, but many swear by it.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm going to say something, but you'll have to research yourself.

Borax...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Wonder if they would work for bursitis in the hip.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I use borax for killing ants 🐜, little buggers
Just researched a bit and appreciate the advice, ats can be a wonderful place with so much knowledge

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

PS :Glad you're feeling better. 'Round here : folks take Glucosamine for joint-problems and arthritis. Haven't tried it myself, but many swear by it.

Extraordinarily nice ass, I mean cute butt.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have heard people swear that copper bracelets help and have been meaning to get one and try it myself. I really need to do it now.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Sorry, missed the glucosamine comment
Other things caught my eye
Will have to add that to my arsenal

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The Chinese copper bracelets work great. Unlike the phony Mexican ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Awww thanks ...
Oh !
You mean the vid ?
LoL !!

Yeah selling sex with lots of cute-butt shots, was definitely a part of their 'arsenal', as Raggedyman put it.

LoL !! That word fits perfectly.
Must have been used before, for that kind of approach to 'marketing' ?

Glad you're feeling better Raggedyman.
Food chemistry may help as well.
Do you make homemade bone-broths ?

edit on 5-2-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Sigh...I looked
edit on 5-2-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Or, just play poker with pre-84 pennies, the copper is in pennies before that time. Keep change in your pocket too, it can help. Copper is needed for many enzymes in the body and the skin can absorb it.

I started taking L-glutamine tablets to see if they could help my gut about three weeks ago. They help my gut a bit, I suppose 500 mg two or three times a day is a little shy of what they recommend for gut problems. But what I did notice and did not expect is that my knees, ankles, and hips quit the ache they had that I assumed was old age related. Hmmm. six bucks for a hundred twenty pills, that is over three months worth at three a day. Of course I do take taurine supplements too, also five hundred mg...again the smallest I could find but only one a day usually, but sometimes two if I think it is needed. I researched it and L-glutamine is a medicine for treating some diseases including some types of arthritis. But those meds for the auto-immune disease are very expensive, seems that Pharma companies like to make megabucks off of people's insurance. A good doctor would probably just mention getting a supplement but most are not supposed to tell customers to do that kind of stuff, because even if it is the same thing, L-glutamine is not an approved medicine unless the brand is approved by the FDA.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Or, just play poker with pre-84 pennies, the copper is in pennies before that time. Keep change in your pocket too, it can help. Copper is needed for many enzymes in the body and the skin can absorb it.

Or put a penny in your mouth and let the acid in your saliva break down the penny molecules straight to your system.

Do it regularly and you can defecate nickels.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: rickymouse

Or put a penny in your mouth and let the acid in your saliva break down the penny molecules straight to your system.

Do it regularly and you can defecate nickels.

Naw, the saliva would free up the copper and overload your system. The skin is probably a better choice of absorbing proper amounts of copper. Too much copper is definitely no good, I know someone who got copper poisoning from working with copper to make tiny snowscoops and trinkets people put on display in their homes, his problem came from breathing the fumes from soldering and constantly handling the metal bare handed to cut it. A little copper in the right form is good, too much is bad for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
China bracelets here I come

new topics

top topics

join