It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, This is Awkward...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
5 Alaskans Died From Vaccine?

This is a wonderful view behind the curtain of just what a duplicitous bunch of idiots are running our nation's health departments and how manipulative these assholes are.

Note this:

The piece, which Facebook marked as missing context and potentially misleading, was based on data shared with the public via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, where providers and patients can report reactions. The VAERS site specifically warns against using the data to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to a reaction: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

Five Alaskans between the ages of 73 and 100 did die after they got at least one dose of vaccine.

All five had numerous pre-existing health conditions. Three deaths were specifically not linked to vaccinations, according to provider notes. Data for two other cases did not specify. None of the five cases included any information linking the death to the vaccine.

None of those deaths were caused by vaccine itself, according to Pollyanna Stewart, who coordinates the VAERS program for the state of Alaska.

Hol' Up! Haven't we spent the past year with government health officials telling us pre-existing conditions don't matter... any death with COVID is a death from COVID? But here now, as they attempt to shake their money maker experimental vaccine (that isn't even an actual vaccine), suddenly pre-existing conditions and age matter greatly?

Anyone who trusts these people has my deepest sympathies.

+54 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Die from a gunshot wound, a heart attack, or an auto accident... but may have been around someone w/ Covid.

Registered death due to covid.

Die from a vaccine immediately after taking it... must have been the pre-existing conditions!

Going to hell quickly folks. Good luck.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The goal post moving is hilarious...

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The VAERS system is only the tip of the iceberg. Considering this brave new world of censorship, I imagine the real number is much higher.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Guess we can say those are, "Five we've heard of."

Prayers for the lives lost unnecessarily and sympathies to the deceased's loved ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This is a wonderful view behind the curtain of just what a duplicitous bunch of idiots are running our nation's health departments and how manipulative these assholes are.

Note this:

The piece, which Facebook marked as missing context and potentially misleading, was based on data shared with the public via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, where providers and patients can report reactions. The VAERS site specifically warns against using the data to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to a reaction: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

Five Alaskans between the ages of 73 and 100 did die after they got at least one dose of vaccine.

All five had numerous pre-existing health conditions. Three deaths were specifically not linked to vaccinations, according to provider notes. Data for two other cases did not specify. None of the five cases included any information linking the death to the vaccine.

None of those deaths were caused by vaccine itself, according to Pollyanna Stewart, who coordinates the VAERS program for the state of Alaska.

Hol' Up! Haven't we spent the past year with government health officials telling us pre-existing conditions don't matter... any death with COVID is a death from COVID? But here now, as they attempt to shake their money maker experimental vaccine (that isn't even an actual vaccine), suddenly pre-existing conditions and age matter greatly?

Anyone who trusts these people has my deepest sympathies.

Brace yourself...take a deep breath...here we go.

Since the Dawn of time the single most prolific killer of Human Beings has been the Pleomorphic Bacteria. This bug has and will always enter our bodies and infect us via PARASITES we ingest via our Food Chain unless and until we begin to properly treat the foods acting as conduits.With the advent and proliferation of Globally reaching food producers these food conduits which are specific and few were weaponized against Humanity and these foods were spread far and wide and the prices and availability and marketing were also weaponized on a GLOBAL SCALE.... THIS ENSURED GLOBAL SATURATION WITH THIS INVISIBLE BUG THEY DELETED FROM OUR SCIENCE AND MEDICINE.....then they began formulating ADDITIVES for our Foods and Drinks and Medicines and GLOBAL WATER SUPPLIES AS HULDA CLARK ILLUSTRATED BY OWNING AND WEAPONIZING THE 2 COMPANIES WHICH MAKE CHLORINE AND CHLORIDE WATER TREATMENT ADDITIVES FOR OUR ENTIRE PLANET .

The VAST AND EVERGROWING MAJORITY of human beings who die from ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYWHERE have an extremely high likelyhood of having the DNA Signature of this Pleomorphic Bacteria within any or all of the 3 body areas which support growth and survival of bacterial sized viral size and fungal sized INVADERS......this means one could have "bad gut bacteria"(Bacterial phase/size/hape) and not even know it.....or have a Covid-cold(Viral Phase/size/shape) and not even know it...or have so-called Cancer(Fungal Phase/size/shape) and not even know it......then simply die of THE MASSIVE CONSTELLATION OF IMPACTS and complications of one of those issues or anything else...and post mortem a correct accurate test will always find INSITU DNA of what we are calling Covid-cold.

People have been dieing from and with this bug since the Dawn of Time.

It is outlined along with remedial instructions in the Bible and other Doctrinal Writings...its older than dirt which is where it lives.

Match the DNA Signatures in all 3 Phases and sizes....check all 3 areas of the Person....lol...lol...then you will see how many people really are already carrying this bug insitu (especially in the Gut which is the Powder Keg Covid-cold is setting off))long before they catch it in its viral size/shape o Covid-cold.

The Italians tried to tell the truth about discovering evidence relevant to this in cadavers... but were suppressed.

Its a tricky tricky situation...as in they have been tricking you for a very very long time.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
At a recent doctor visit, I was advised to get the vaccine, which will be available in my area soon. When I refused, the doctor said "There have been numerous, numerous tests, and it's safe, They wouldn't approve it if it wasn't safe."
I told him: "The FDA approved Vioxx. Vioxx gave tens of thousands of people heart disease."

His reply: "You're talking about two completely different things. Vioxx isn't a vaccine."
I told him that the point I was trying to make was that the govt deeming something "safe" doesn't mean feck-all to me.

I was then given a lecture like I was 6 years old, and I was branded a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 5-2-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

At a recent doctor visit, I was advised to get the vaccine, which will be available in my area soon. When I refused, the doctor said "There have been numerous, numerous tests, and it's safe, They wouldn't approve it if it wasn't safe."
I told him: "The FDA approved Vioxx. Vioxx gave tens of thousands of people heart disease."

His reply: "You're talking about two completely different things. Vioxx isn't a vaccine."
I told him that the point I was trying to make was that the govt deeming something "safe" doesn't mean feck-all to me.

I was then given a lecture like I was 6 years old, and I was branded a conspiracy theaorist.

No Man is a Prophet in His own land.

I know it sucks...but it is what it is.

You did the right thig IMHO...you followed through on your convictions with your actions.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Medical people don't appreciate being reminded of the fact that a lot of today's practices will be looked back on as barbaric and ham fisted by future generations of medical people the same as today's medical people shake their heads at their predecessor's use of blood letting, drilling holes in skulls to release demons, miasma theory, lobotomies, etc.

Simple fact, they KNOW nothing, they just believe they know everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Actually that article from the Alaska Watchman is probably misleading for people who don't actually read it.

Titles are pretty much always sensationalized and misleading. In this case - At least five Alaskans died and 111 suffered adverse reactions after COVID vaccines. That title is misleading and intentionally so.

I don't disagree that they are trying to have it both ways, but I suspect the vaccines in reality are less dangerous than eating peanuts for the first time.

Anyhow, here's the preexisting conditions for the first two listed from the VAERS reports. LINK

Current Illness: Aspiration pneumonia (dx on 12/16/2020)
Preexisting Conditions: Congestive heart failure, chronic respiratory failure, dementia, chronic mylomonocytic leukemia, chronic COPD, coronary artery disease, dysphagia.

Current Illness: Scrotal edema, aspiration pneumonia
Preexisting Conditions: Ischemic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, hypertensive heart disease, type 2 diabetes with diabetic neuropathy, spinal stenosis with neurogenic claudication, chronic kidney disease, atrial fibrillation, COPD, venous insufficiency.

I get your point though and agree with it. The numbers can't be trusted.

As far as the vaccines go, it's a personal choice and no way do I ever take advice from anti-vaxxers. I've worked with a couple and they both had phobias and both nearly died from stupid decisions based on those phobias. Both are alive today because they were saved by the drugs and doctors they were so afraid of.

Like it or not, Covid is a killer. The numbers may be untrustworthy, but that does not change the fact that you can die from it. Even if you believe the sensationalized reporting against it, the vaccine is safe for most people. Fewer people will die as a result of the vaccines than would otherwise.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Look up the Norway studies on the vaccine causing death in old people. It is a very real thing, and Pfizer says it is acceptable that that many people died from the vaccine. Pfizer could not say it wasn't real so they said the amount of deaths were within their expectations.

OK....

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I see someone has already gotten their first round dose...

I get you Blaine, I really do. I honestly don't care about the vaccine itself. I am not an antivaxer, I am pro-personal choice and my choice is to not be getting this experimental jab. Also, it is not a "vaccine" by definition... a vaccine is a watered down variant of a virus to give your body the ability to build an immunity, this screws with the coding of your system to make your body not aggressively fight it and it basically just passes through you. HUGE difference there.

I am, however, done with these lying pricks and their constant manipulation. The Watchman headline may be sensationalized, but they are a media outlet so that's to be expected. We shouldn't expect the same from our licensed professionals and authorities, but by God that's what we've gotten. My basic fact from the OP was this, If pre-existing conditions didn't matter when we were discussing the lives COVID took (and these medical professionals and authorities flatly stated that they did not! Any death with COVID was counted as a death from COVID) then anyone who dies immediately following the "vaccine" should also be viewed as a casualty of the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Actually that article from the Alaska Watchman is probably misleading for people who don't actually read it.

Titles are pretty much always sensationalized and misleading. In this case - At least five Alaskans died and 111 suffered adverse reactions after COVID vaccines. That title is misleading and intentionally so.

I don't disagree that they are trying to have it both ways, but I suspect the vaccines in reality are less dangerous than eating peanuts for the first time.

Anyhow, here's the preexisting conditions for the first two listed from the VAERS reports. LINK

Current Illness: Aspiration pneumonia (dx on 12/16/2020)
Preexisting Conditions: Congestive heart failure, chronic respiratory failure, dementia, chronic mylomonocytic leukemia, chronic COPD, coronary artery disease, dysphagia.

Current Illness: Scrotal edema, aspiration pneumonia
Preexisting Conditions: Ischemic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, hypertensive heart disease, type 2 diabetes with diabetic neuropathy, spinal stenosis with neurogenic claudication, chronic kidney disease, atrial fibrillation, COPD, venous insufficiency.

I get your point though and agree with it. The numbers can't be trusted.

As far as the vaccines go, it's a personal choice and no way do I ever take advice from anti-vaxxers. I've worked with a couple and they both had phobias and both nearly died from stupid decisions based on those phobias. Both are alive today because they were saved by the drugs and doctors they were so afraid of.

Like it or not, Covid is a killer. The numbers may be untrustworthy, but that does not change the fact that you can die from it. Even if you believe the sensationalized reporting against it, the vaccine is safe for most people. Fewer people will die as a result of the vaccines than would otherwise.

I slightly digress ....like it or not People are dieing with Covid in their bodies....because most of them had it INsitu wether they caught it via the viral sized bacteria or not...Covid-cold is the TRIGGER for its relatives hiding in your gut and body in bacterial and fungal forms....so yes COVID WHICH IS A PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA THAT EXPRESSES AND DAMAGES IN 3 SIZES AND FORMS AND BODY ZONES --- IS A KILLER----......but Covid-Cold which is the viral sized expression or life Phase of this Pleomorphic Bacteria is only the trigger that sets off the Powder Keg or pre-existing Pleomorphic Bacteria in any of the 3 forms you must already have Insitu for this to be terminal.

Yes its real...yes People are dieing with it in their bodies....yes MANY PEOPLE ARE SHOWING IT POST-MORTEM....and yes this is absolutely nothing new....for every single year of all of our lives most people who have died have carried this bug in one form or another and would have shown it post-mortem....and YES this bug contributed to almost all of those deaths in many many ways long before covid-cold set off the final terminal cascade.

Its not the bug you catch in viral size killing you...its the reaction of the bugs relatives in bacterial and fungal forms already laying dormant in your body if you have them that kill you when they are triggered to morph and change and re-locate.

I mean....this is just me throwing things up against the wall seeing if anything sticks....there is no official Peer Approved data connected to what I am saying...take it for what you will but be honest with yourself about having already been informed when you are very soon faced with it as our new reality.

edit on 5-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Actually no, I get it next Thursday. I'm high risk and I'm good with it all. Makes sense for me. Was I younger and healthy I'd probably not get it.

I'm 100% with you on it not being mandated.

I'm also not very happy with how we've been manipulated and not dealt with honestly by the people we should be able to trust to be honest with us.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I was then given a lecture like I was 6 years old, and I was branded a conspiracy theorist.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. ~ Ghandi

edit on 5-2-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They didn’t exactly lie but when you have all these vaccine trials and you exclude everyone with prior reactions on both placebo and vaccine that is going to skew numbers. It’s one of the reasons why the placebo had higher adverse reactions.

I think the mRNA is fine, but that delivery system may need some work. I got Moderna, the first shot was fine, just sore and very mild normal vaccine symptoms. But that second dose was a nightmare. It laid me out for just over a day. Fever of 102, joints on fire, chills and shaking, headache, sensitive to light, weird gut and respiratory issues plus my heart rate stayed around 100 for awhile. Thats not sick, that’s an exaggerated immune response to something. I’m guessing my body figured out that the delivery system is foreign with this second dose. Combined with still having adaptive immune cells in the tissue, 3-5 systems reacting at once (DAMPs, PAMPS/PRC, antibodies, compliment, signaling), it was not enjoyable. 800mg of ibuprofen was the only way I could function.

The actual data suggests these systemic reactions are far more common than 5-10% and are actually around 1/2-2/3. I can totally see how those with signaling or other issues may not be able to handle some of these systemic or adverse effects.
edit on 5-2-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 5-2-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Should'a told him you were a duck hunter ... and asked him if he'd run across the yard quacking.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
norwegian also several dead's virus is orientated on viking's genoom aka neanderthaler ?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My concern is the possibility of it triggering the immune system in such a way that it could tip off autoimmune disorders that don't show up for 6 months to a year afterward.

I have a family history of arthritis and there is Felty's disease floating around there too.
edit on 5-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join