It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxpayer-Funded Refugee Contractors Cheer Joe Biden Surging Refugee Resettlement by 960 %

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Caution: Not the MudPit

Link Taxpayer-funded contractors, responsible for resettling refugees across the United States, are celebrating President Joe Biden’s executive order that will increase refugee resettlement by nearly 960 percent this year.

On Thursday, Biden signed an order that will set the maximum number of refugees resettled in the U.S. at 125,000 for Fiscal Year 2021. The refugee cap is simply a numerical limit and not a goal for federal officials to reach.

In Fiscal Year 2020, the Trump administration admitted less than 12,000 refugees as the program was largely halted to slow the spread of the Chinese coronavirus and only emergency cases were processed. Biden’s increase means that the U.S. will likely see a nearly 960 percent increase in refugee resettlement this year, despite the ongoing crisis.

I remember 0bama resettling 'these people' in huge voting blocks around the country. 10s of thousands in an area. Friends of mine selling property and heading for the hills. LOL. Joe Biden says, "Here. Hold my beer ..."

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

the party of unity sure is working hard aren't they?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Nice.
Let’s just call it the Democrats anti-American, super spreader program on our dime.
Where do I sign up for all the Democrat free sh!t?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Let me guess - Democrat politician's kids are just coincidentally on the board or heading up this "randomly" selected contractor group. That's going to get a 900% increase in business/profits.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It’s all an obvious scam, Democrats knew the Hunter scandal but don’t care.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Legalized human trafficking.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Honestly surprised he set the cap that low, he said in the primary there should be millions more.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The cronies are all in their limousines peeling rubber for the bank deposit windows 🚬😎

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I, a taxpayer, also cheer Biden's executive action.

Having more refugees from sh*thole countries, turns out, is a good thing! Welcome to America!

new topics

top topics

join