It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How DJT [Trump] Lost the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just in time for the weekend, some deep reading material from Patrick Byrne, founder and former CEO of Overstock.com, about the events which have played out between the election and the inauguration. He describes events as they unfolded, how he became involved, how he connected with Trump's team, etc.

It is not easy reading. It's not fast reading. It will make you angry, make you sad, make you go "WTF" and "hmmmmm" and want to scream or punch something, and probably all sorts of other emotions and reactions. While Byrne is very kind and generous in his treatment of Guiliani, I won't be. Byrne describes Giuliani as a bumbling drunk, who could not grasp the technological details of the fraud/tampering/interference alleged/reported, and insisted on focusing on process violations (basically technicalities, which while important, are not the "big gun" so to speak).

Byrne also describes a White House in disarray and divided, with many top level staff (reportedly unknowingly to Trump) undermining and sabotaging every effort to challenge the election. I will let you read for yourself how he portrays Trump.

Byrne also explains how he became aware of issues, the "White Hats" tech wiz's he gathered to analyze the data, and what they found.

And soooooooooo much more.

Byrne has been posting his accounts in installments on his "Deep Capture" website. His most recent was posted just yesterday. Collectively, they cover the period from the election through January 6. And, in fact, I have only read the first three, but will read the last after posting this. It's a lot of reading, not especially difficult, some rather light and circumstantial, some deep and thought-provoking. I thought I would go ahead and post, and let folks who haven't seen it yet have a chance to read it and catch up before he posts the next installment.

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/17)

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 2: Was there Foreign Interference in this Election? You Make the Call.

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 3: Crashing the White House (December 18-22)

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 4: The Christmas Doldrums (December 23- noon January 6)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
He’s been a thorn for awhile. A la Snowden et. al

The hammer of “truth” gonna come down hard

On those that would say otherwise.......

“Can’t we just drone this guy”

:meh
Edit: quality OP grazie
edit on 5-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Instead of sticking to the plan, Rudy Giuliani got carried away, and huffed and puffed his way around the stage for 40 minutes about how many hundreds of dead people had voted here and how illegal people had voted there….. And Joe Frazier still voted! As he worked himself up like Grandpa, repeating all the same points he had been making for days, hair die ran down both sides of his face, unnoticed.

I was at this point when I knew they would succeed at installing Biden. After reading that first article it sounds like this guy and Flynn had a real plan but Rudy and possibly Trump were not willing to follow through on it. However I doubt a physical recount of the paper ballots would expose the full extent of the fraud if fake ballots were printed in mass numbers. But he says a forensic audit of the physical ballots would be almost impossible and only a last resort. They could barely get access to any digital records held on the voting machines, let alone the original ballots. So let me get this straight, almost half of people believe fraud occurred but it's nearly impossible to check if the election was actually legitimate. That is the opposite of the fair and transparent democracy the left claims to endorse. What is even the point of having multiple security features on authentic ballots if no one can actually check them?
edit on 5/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Giuliani did at one point admit to being in over his head when it came to the technology, but more than once during the whole debacle, I thought he was doing more damage than good with his "strategies". Thanks for the reading material. It's gotta be easier reading than the dry tecchy stuff I read at times, and surely more entertaining.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
So let me get this straight, almost half of people believe fraud occurred but it's nearly impossible to check if the election was actually legitimate. That is the opposite of the fair and transparent democracy the left claims to endorse. What is even the point of having multiple security features on authentic ballots if no one can actually check them?

It's the Keep Away game. Our Rulerz are very damned good at it.

Remember when you bought something on-line and didn't have to pay a sales tax? But now you do?

That's all these people care about. They keep their hand in your pocket and they live better'n you do as a result.

As for their being anything to this election fraud: Everyone saw a consistent flub-up in the six swing states. There was a pattern of illicit vote-counting activity that was not and could never be explained. Later, when people sat in front of councils to express their concerns, those concerns were flippantly dismissed ... again and again and again. Those concerns, had they been properly addressed, would/could have been consolidated into a body of evidence. Very convincing evidence. But ... it was too late ... and TPTB knew it.

The big problem ... which any fool on Earth already knows ... once you separate a ballot from the mailer ... it is impossible to audit. OMG ... COVID is gonna kill us all!!

See?

My personal opinion: Trump was as much in-on-it as was any of our other Rulerz. He got his #45 moniker. He's stained the history books of Murica. And, so it is written.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

personal opinion: Trump was as much in-on-it as was any of our other Rulerz. He got his #45 moniker. He's stained the history books of Murica. And, so it is written.

I think it was more a lack of desire to be President for another 4 years after 4 years of relentless defamation, and I can't really blame him. However it shows that Trump will allow the deep state to steamroll him and won't fight hard when it really counts. I mean what did he really do to fight censorship after complaining about it for years until they actually decided to ban him and carry out the most aggressive online censorship campaign in history. When the left were burning down cities what did he do? Again he played softball, fearing any reaction would have him portrayed as a dictator. Then the moment a handful of right wingers start getting rowdy they get shot in the neck and an army is called in, then Trump is immediately forced to concede, meanwhile the MSM claims that is what Trump wanted...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I can't really blame him.

There are things I could put my finger on, but what good is that now? I agree with you 99%.

Trump's biggest accomplishment was stepping out of the leadership trap that is Agenda 21. Bumbling 0'Biden is the perfect patsy.

And that is ultimately the truth you and I shall live under.

It seems wicked-odd to me that so few people on ATS realize we are now in the year of transformation. It is 2021 ... hidden in plain sight. Tells leading up to it: Tax Day not falling on April 15th; Election Day not being the Tuesday following the first Monday in November. I'd call those the guarantee/signals to the rest of the World's PTB that the Agenda was going forward on schedule.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I was at this point when I knew they would succeed at installing Biden.

Yes, me too. I lost much respect for Rudy that day. And it didn't help that I never quite "got" what Rudy was trying to achieve.There were a few times in Byrne's recount that he spoke of something that was public, like this pitiable event, or something that was public knowledge, and I had that same sinking feeling. But I was looking at the whole forest... Rudy just wanted to look at a few saplings.

So let me get this straight, almost half of people believe fraud occurred but it's nearly impossible to check if the election was actually legitimate. That is the opposite of the fair and transparent democracy the left claims to endorse. What is even the point of having multiple security features on authentic ballots if no one can actually check them?

That's what I'm getting out of ALL of this. From start to finish, everyone involved, all we've been told that we have no right and no legal recourse to verify and validate our elections. Much less the "winner."

And after reading Byrne's account, I am more convinced than ever that We The People need the means to demand transparency and means of verification independent of the candidates involved. Our right and need for information should not be dependent upon whatever candidate might make a challenge. We deserve that information because elections are for us. Not the candidates.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Yes, me too. I lost much respect for Rudy that day. And it didn't help that I never quite "got" what Rudy was trying to achieve.

If it was getting himself sued for being a jackass I'd say he achieved that goal. The post-election behavior of the administration and its spokespeople, right up to the inauguration, was clownish and that's putting it mildly.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Giuliani did at one point admit to being in over his head when it came to the technology...

I don't remember Rudy saying that, but even if I had, I probably would have assumed (much like Byrne) that he had an entire team working on this, and part of that team would be crunching the data and technolody. I did assume that. It was expecting too much.

Thanks for the reading material. It's gotta be easier reading than the dry tecchy stuff I read at times, and surely more entertaining.

You're welcome. I hope it's not too discouraging!

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If it was getting himself sued for being a jackass I'd say he achieved that goal. The post-election behavior of the administration and its spokespeople, right up to the inauguration, was clownish and that's putting it mildly.

Yeah, it became quite a sad sight to see.

I never felt good about any of what I was seeing -- not what they were doing, or how they were doing it, or how they were talking about it and what they were saying about it. All of it just seemed wrong. I kept telling myself there was more going on out of the public eye. This was just the public face of it and of course they weren't telling us everything. But even that got more difficult to all the way impossible.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree, this outcome may ultimately be for the best because it will remind people why they elected someone who wasn't a career politician. After reading the 2nd article I'm actually amazed how close Flynn and this guy came to convincing Trump to carry out "the plan". If it weren't for those pesky lawyers things might be very different right now. Just imagine the hellstorm that the media would have unleashed. It's been clear from day one that Trump prefers to avoid conflict and seeks out more peaceful solutions, that is why he was so extremely successful at making historic peace deals. The media loves to portray him as some sort of crazed extremist who would need to be dragged out of the White House, in reality they are the crazed extremists trapped in an ideological trance.

EDIT: The 2nd article also confirms my suspicions that Trump wanted to get back to his peaceful life of daily golfing, he never really wanted to put up a real fight.

EDIT: sorry I meant to say 3rd article not the 2nd. It's the one where they meet with Trump.
edit on 5/2/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Yeah, it became quite a sad sight to see.

I never felt good about any of what I was seeing -- not what they were doing, or how they were doing it, or how they were talking about it and what they were saying about it. All of it just seemed wrong. I kept telling myself there was more going on out of the public eye. This was just the public face of it and of course they weren't telling us everything. But even that got more difficult to all the way impossible.

It was theater for the easily fooled and the terminally gullible.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It was theater for the easily fooled and the terminally gullible.

LOL -- I'm afraid to know where I fell in that spectrum!

I can't help but be sad for Rudy. It's always sad when a great man's feet of clay are exposed. He was once a very well respected and even widely feared man. He had that illusive "gravitas" that so many claim but so few posess.

He should have quit while he was ahead. Instead, he blew it all.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

LOL -- I'm afraid to know where I fell in that spectrum!

I guess it all depends on how much you bought into all the DOMINION, HAMMER, SCORECARD, White Hats, Black Hats and Q LARPing.

I can't help but be sad for Rudy. It's always sad when a great man's feet of clay are exposed. He was once a very well respected and even widely feared man. He had that illusive "gravitas" that so many claim but so few posess.

He should have quit while he was ahead. Instead, he blew it all.

I said it before, I really liked him, I met him several times and he always impressed me with his bearing. Now he's just a mess of a human being and it's pathetic what he's turned into.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I guess it all depends on how much you bought into all the DOMINION, HAMMER, SCORECARD, White Hats, Black Hats and Q LARPing.

I'm just stuck on Dominion!

Never really gave much credence to the others, but I'm definitely still side-eyeing Dominion! Even if there is no super-secret algorithms, etc., I have a HUGE problem with We The People being denied the proper ability to verify our elections. Dominion is certainly not our biggest problem tho.

That would be the political critters. Like it always is!

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What people need to wrap their heads around is Trump turned into Hillary circa 2016.

That's it, end of story.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What people need to wrap their heads around is Trump turned into Hillary circa 2016.

That's it, end of story.

Very intriguing observation... and I'm not even going to ask you to expand or clarify (yet), because I can take that a dozen different directions, and I want to ponder each one in my own head first. It's just more fun that way!

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
TLDR?

Rudy screwed the whole pooch and a group of people out of touch running things.

Little snippet,

Some concerned federal employees had been tracking events in a Western state, and were sure they knew how vote flipping was being done there. The problem is, the relevant judge (a Democrat), when asked to allow inspection, would insist on stalling for a couple days, thus giving time for the opposition to go in and do a “smash-down” (a hacker’s term for fixing the evidence after-the-fact, in anticipation of an audit, and making sure everything ticks and ties correctly). But they made a mistake in one location, and their smash-down failed. The data that turned up was so telling, so indicative of fraud, that the lawyers went back to the judge arguing it provided grounds for a far more sweeping order that would let them examine machines across the state.  The judge agreed in principle, but suggested that the precinct needed to have its data verified again before he could use its discrepancies to justify such a sweeping order.  The concerned federal employees put the location in question under observation, and sure enough, that night there were three cars in the precinct parking lot. They were redoing their smash-down so that this time it would work. The license plates on those cars tracked back to a left-wing union which shows up repeatedly in the background of events of recent months. But in the morning the data was fixed, and no further orders were coming out of that judge.

Make no mistake, there WAS ELECTION FRAUD and it happened with pin point precision with the aid of Democrat Judges, leftist saboteurs and foriegn interference. It happened, really happened and we just sat here.

Congrats America, we deserve Biden and the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I read Patrick Byrne's tweet reports after each White House meeting.

It's terrible when the same percentage of high level Republican Anti-Trumpers exist after 4 years, that existed during his 2016 campaign.

Their fear of being exposed overrides any concern for the people of America. It's amazing President Trump was able to achieve so many milestones, considering how strong the headwinds were.

edit on 2/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join