It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News, three hosts, Trump lawyers sued over election-fraud claims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its hosts and two former lawyers for former President Donald Trump – Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell – for $2.7 billion, charging that the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped “steal” the U.S. presidential election.

The 285-page complaint filed Thursday in New York state court by Florida-based Smartmatic USA is one of the largest libel suits ever undertaken.

USAToday

And this is how the legal system supports the free market, by allowing businesses to sue the pants off of people who defame them with baseless allegations.

This is where it will finally be decided, and where these mendacious celebrities will have to put their money where their mouths are....

Good on SmartMatic for defending itself against such harmful and baseless lies about its products. Perhaps Rudy will learn that sometimes, especially in a court of law, truth matters

edit on 4-2-2021 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Sadly, my attorney is also being sued.

Yep.

My attorney, Joseph Mama is being sued over the sham election.

That's right, Joe Mama is also being sued.

I hope Joe Mama has the guts to stand up to it but I feel that Joe Mama will fold like cheap origami.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Read as:
Big money swinging their weight around to do their part in the democrat sham.
Repeat the lie! Loud and often! Accuse your opponents of doing what you did!

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Good news.

Brings pressure to put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its hosts and two former lawyers for former President Donald Trump – Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell – for $2.7 billion, charging that the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped “steal” the U.S. presidential election.

The 285-page complaint filed Thursday in New York state court by Florida-based Smartmatic USA is one of the largest libel suits ever undertaken.

USAToday

And this is how the legal system supports the free market, by allowing businesses to sue the pants off of people who defame them with baseless allegations.

This is where it will finally be decided, and where these mendacious celebrities will have to put their money where their mouths are....

Good on SmartMatic for defending itself against such harmful and baseless lies about its products. Perhaps Rudy will learn that sometimes, especially in a court of law, truth matters

You're leaving out a very important caveat: now the defense can submit the evidence BEFORE it can be tossed, unless motions from the plaintiff don't allow it to be submitted. I HIGHLY doubt they will be prohibited from submitting evidence in their defense. That's called being "railroaded". If this goes to trial, it's going to be long and very high profile. So if you believe truth matters, then I'm sure you'll be interested in a FAIR trial.

But since most of you aren't even interested in a fair election, I have my doubts.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Or it is just how Progressives use the legal system to punish their enemies.

I can't wait for the discovery part of the trial....

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Exactly.💯

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is awesome!
Now they will have to provide the machines to prove everything was above board. HA!!!
eta--lol I'm late as usual, noticed [most of us] are on the same page lol

edit on 4-2-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2021 by Starcrossd because: oops

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh-So-Perfect "Timing" again !! 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Their goal is to silence any mention of fraud in the upcoming Senate trial !! 😎

All the evidence will be presented anyway however 😎

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

USAToday

Unlike Dominion, whose technology was used in 24 states, Smartmatic's participation in the 2020 election was restricted to Los Angeles County, which votes heavily Democratic.

Wait till somebody uncovers that Smartmatic is sold "quietly" under different trade names and "incorporated" into other programs to mask the intents !! 😸
edit on Feb-04-2021 by xuenchen because: ☠️smartassmatic☠️

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Interesting that even biased Snope’s has been unable to disprove that Eric Coomer, director of security for Dominican, bragged on an Antifa conference call he had rigged the votes and Trump would never F-ing win ?
www.snopes.com...
Yup, discovery should be lot’s of Fun !

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

USAToday

Unlike Dominion, whose technology was used in 24 states, Smartmatic's participation in the 2020 election was restricted to Los Angeles County, which votes heavily Democratic.

You are a genius !

Wait till somebody uncovers that Smartmatic is sold "quietly" under different trade names and "incorporated" into other programs to mask the intents !! 😸
edit on Feb-04-2021 by xuenchen because: ☠️smartassmatic☠️

you are a genius

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is excellent news.
Put up or shut up time.
I look forward to YOUR updates of YOUR thread.

edit on 4/2/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
I don't think they thought this through.
Excellent.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh-So-Perfect "Timing" again !! 😎

Dominion sued Sidney Powell 2 months ago for $100,000,000. Did she ask for a trial, causing Dominion to back out?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If Joe Biden won legitimately, I'll shave my head and donate the hair to Joe's fetish sniffing collection.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The number of cheating Democrat apologists there are on ATS is astounding.
It’s just another symptom of the Liberal mental illness.
edit on 4-2-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sadly, my attorney is also being sued.

Yep.

My attorney, Joseph Mama is being sued over the sham election.

That's right, Joe Mama is also being sued.

I hope Joe Mama has the guts to stand up to it but I feel that Joe Mama will fold like cheap origami.

Is your attorney Joe Mama a master debtor or does he cower under pressure?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do you have anything of value to add to the thread other than vitriolic diatribes?

originally posted by: RazorV66

The number of cheating Democrat apologists there are on ATS is astounding.
It’s just another symptom of the Liberal mental illness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join