It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black holes the actual facts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Look in tired of reading mystical information about black holes, I'll just put it bluntly, I was once offered a job in 2011 with the LHC, I turned it down. Why that's between me and reality.

Black holes if a person goes into one will be launched into the future, you can't go back unless you build something in a reverse design, in either case from the observer it disappears over the event horizon, from the person entering a black hole he sees light bend and then the black hole disappears from perspective, he looks behind him and everything changes, the only reason why it appears to be gone is from the observer.

Time dilation is a #, the faster the acceleration the more time dilation, at point zero time stops and the current moment goes in fast forwards, so at point zero you could theoretically go millions of years in the future or ride the event horizon, in order to go back would require a inverted design looking like a spiked ball with an inverted vortex.

That I'm not prepared to share.

I've been outside, I've seen more, but I'm not prepared to share the inverse of antimatter physics which could allow time travel.

For those reading in black, hey how you going you donkey drops.
edit on Thu Feb 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Exactly

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yes but what if there's a black hole within the black hole?

Like when you multiply two negatives and get a positive

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ithinkifoundit

Please send me back to the 80s. I'll pay.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Regardless of what the OP claims you can only travel forwards in time not back.
It’s all relative anyway, there is only now.
edit on 4-2-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

2 experts on the same thread.

#blessed

Even if one of you is right I can guarantee you this current time in history would never have happened.

Nobody able to influence anything strives for this level of retardation that we find ourselves in.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Lol

In quantum reality all possibilities happen, the reality you find yourself in just happens to be the one you were paying attention too.

That’s the claim anyway, if you ask me a spanner has been thrown into the simulation.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Understanding and utilizing time travel would require a bit of sophistication.

Proof it hasn't happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

WOW!!
...just, WOW!

ETA - What if...just, what if...

What if black holes were giant Hoover vacuums drifting around the universe hoovering up all the "dark" matter? (Get it? "Dark" matter vs. "black" hole?)

Then you'd have this point in space which contained great big "gobs" (sorry, very scientific term there) of anti-matter which, when encountering matter (positive matter, you know), turned everything into nothingness. The problem, as I see it, is when anti-matter encounters nothingness, and turns it into "everything-ness". This is a real mess! Because there's a lot more nothingness than there is everything-ness, so large "gobs" dark matter floating around turning nothing into everything, so when this is squared by the coefficient of the friction between your brain and your brain on drugs, the logarithmic derivative of the energy equaling the speed of light squared times mass equation establishes an equilibrium somewhere around Scranton, PA, at roughly the dumpster behind the Kum-N-Go station.

edit on 2/4/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I read your post and found a major flaw.
There are no Kum and Go stores in Scranton, PA.

Therefore, I deem your theory null and void.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I was once offered a job in 2011 with the LHC, I turned it down. Why that's between me and reality.

I was once offered a job as the ufo test pilot out at Area 51, but i turned it down. Why, thats between me and those pesky aliens!!
See how that works??
If you have a theory, you can't then say "oh, I'm not prepared to share that" and expect anyone to take you serious.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Lets us know....when you get to the inside.

What I know...I'm smart enough not...to share.

5th Gen Sensitive

*PS Don't "holes" have to have a "bottom" somewhere...otherwise they are only "throughs"...or funnels, tunnels etc????
edit on 4-2-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I read your post and found a major flaw.
There are no Kum and Go stores in Scranton, PA.

Therefore, I deem your theory null and void.

Well....That's because they all disappeared into the singularity during the normalization of equilibrium event.

Sheesh! I thought everyone understood this already!! I didn't think I was going to have to write it out, for cripes sakes!

You see, the axis of the relativistic jet changed angles and this caused the accretion disc to change as well. At this point the "General Schwartzkoff" radius was greater than the localized Kum & Go radius (which is noted as "Kri" in scientific notation) putting it inside the event horizon. All of this happened in a matter of nanoseconds and thus all evidence of Kum & Go appeared, to an outside observer, outside Scranton anyway, to freeze in time and then turn to ash. However, from Jao Bid-dan's perspective, inside the Kum & Go in Scranton, everything beyond the slushee machine radius (Sri) appeared to be normal. Hence the altered state of reality the rest of the outside universe lives in now versus the unknowable reality inside the Kum & Go. Unknowable, obviously, because of the "Sissykind Solution" and the entanglements between what is real and what isn't at approximately the Hawking radiation line.

See???
edit on 2/4/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What if the Flux Capacitor runs out of fissionnable material?

Then what?

Thats what I thought......

*crickets

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So were you supposed to clean the floors at the LHC or maybe the food court? You arnt prepared to share because you have nothing. If you did you would be using that knowledge to humanities or your own benefit.

I too have been outside.....once

edit on 4-2-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now doesn’t exist, not ever. a reply to: surfer_soul

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

If that’s the case what are we living in? The past or the future?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well, we're living in the future from the perspective of the past while moving in reverse at the inverse of the speed of light backwards times the coefficient of static electricity experienced when shuffling across the carpet and touching a light switch with your tongue.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
perhaps you will never notice that you are absorbed into an black hole... at the end there will be an white hole .. oeps wait..
issend that related to dieing? going towards the light ?
edit on 5-2-2021 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: ARM1968

If that’s the case what are we living in? The past or the future?

just at the point where future and past meet... its called present but to devine it .. perhaps part of the multiversum ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join