It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The insanity of the globalists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There are many problems surfacing with globalist depopulation agenda. I guess it happens when you want to kill off a planet, gonna be a few issues along the way.

The death cult and ritual abuse does put them on a bad path to start. Once killing one is cool, a billion is whatever. This megalomania is an issue, when someone starts thinking they own it all, there is just too much data for their brain to deal with. Kill em all makes their job easy as their perceived responsibilities decrease.

Money has been good for the Clinton political decision making process, an easy one for her as those with the most bucks wins. When you run a nation and have a printing press just sitting there what is this kind of cognition going to do to the nation?

Somethings for the common good don't add economically for a private business to survive. This is where I see a place for the government to introduce new money. Roads, schools, hospitals, law and order are a few of the basics to keep civilization working.

It does appear that many of these wealthy folks want to extinguish a good chunk of humanity. Psychopathic and sociopath tendencies do tend to work their way up the economic chain. This world is a big place, if we do it right I don't know where the limits are its population. We are all designed to die one day. It looks like an anxiety attack for those that push it.

If you are someone caught up in this mess, a Piña colada on the beach makes a good break from it.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The problem this planet has is not satanists or globalists, everybody who says it is obviously never even scratched the surface of reality and just tries to push an agenda which is nothing less than building up to the apocalypse.
Those nationalist, apocalyptic Christians are the real threat to the survival and progress of the species.
I mean among other problems we sure have.

But don't worry about it, what's meant to happen will happen. And if your gut/soul tells you this is the side you stand on, there's nothing left to say and no reason to argue about it.
Bon voyage, good riddance

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I often wonder about something and it goes like this... it recently seems like many of the dear leaders of the world are in a mental state of being a psychopath and at the autumn of their lives and willing to take down mankind with them as much as possible.

example I believe is that China wants Taiwan before Xi kicks the can and now knows that its probably the best time to do it while America is going through a shift of political and military change.

hope I'm wrong, because next might be payback time for the damage Japan did to china, ever wonder why China is cozy with Japan, well, to have all the high tech shiped to China for Japan can't and won't make it and then zap Japan militarily . Also the same applies to American tech. Unbelievable how they ( people in govt. ) don't understand or just to plain stupid to realize what the " Chinese spider web trap " is all about.

As Biden said on Video... we need to build China up and be good business partners with them. Yep... even though they have nuke and biological weapons pointed at our military bases. Stupid is stupid.
edit on 0200000015162021-02-04T03:16:15-06:00161502am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The problem this planet has is not satanists or globalists, everybody who says it is obviously never even scratched the surface of reality and just tries to push an agenda which is nothing less than building up to the apocalypse.
Those nationalist, apocalyptic Christians are the real threat to the survival and progress of the species.

Nope it's the scientists ask any Christian because they count more
than scientists. If we didn't have scientists we wouldn't have to
worry about an apocalypse because we wouldn't be able to blow
the whole world up.

See how that feels? Your hatred is why God was right to send a flood.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

For sure, the planet is not satanic or globalists. Most people are to busy dealing with there everyday lives. This is where capitalism and the economy works and what it was designed for, reward good work, help each other out.

As for scratching the surface, some kind of alien agenda is still an option on the table. They are looking for everlasting life as well.

As apposed to the BLM movement and defund the police? Well if the rule of law is to fail we always have the rule of the jungle. Good luck with that.
edit on 4-2-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

lol my hatred?

You're the one who thinks it's justified to kill everybody who thinks for themself.
Keep going buddy you'll get what you wish for

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Who would've guessed that covid19 causes infertility in man.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

...reward good work, help each other out.

Is that what's happening? Where is that magical place you're talking about?

As apposed to the BLM movement and defund the police? Well if the rule of law is to fail we always have the rule of the jungle.

You're projecting. Just because I oppose your opinion doesn't mean I am what you oppose. The world is much more complicated than you seem to be able to imagine.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe is that China wants Taiwan before Xi kicks the can and now knows that its probably the best time to do it while America is going through a shift of political and military change.

Yeah... There are some reports Xi does agree with Trump on many things. If Xi does have a path out of the communist ternary he is open to it. The one party CCP culture is a tough one for China to deal with. The People Republic of China is named in the DNI report.

The China censorship is intense, have a lot of resources. With the biff with Japan, been going on for thousands of years. Heard about one island in the middle that has been overtaken by man killer wasps.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Is that what's happening? Where is that magical place you're talking about?

You are still alive? Try living on a desert island by yourself and see how far you get.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Ha
A "desert island"? Because capitalism makes the trees grow and is ripening the fruits?
Because it wasn't capitalism that led to the 1% filling their bags exploiting the Earth and the rest of mankind?

Again: what magical place are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Because capitalism makes the trees grow and is ripening the fruits?

Yes, it is called forestry and gardening. Helps keep me alive.

Because it wasn't capitalism that led to the 1% filling their bags exploiting the Earth and the rest of mankind?

Yeah... This is the issue I am trying to get at, I am with Q. Kim "Possible" has an interesting perspective on how it works. IDK?. Looks good that Trump still has the football. The current supposed sec of defense put in a 60 day order. March 4th is a way point for how it plays out.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Oh you're one of those people...
Like Mark Twain said:

I'm out

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

That is so cute, thank you.

I have argued with a lot over 9/11 over the years. It does do ones head in. It has challenged every doubt until I found a place of reason. The implications suck, welcome to Earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

You're the one who thinks it's justified to kill everybody who thinks for themself.
Keep going buddy you'll get what you wish for

Oh look more hate putting words in peoples mouths is here to grant
all of our wishes. That it knows so much about because we all know
how intelligent hate is thru science.

Don't you mean what you wish for:

You're in luck, the Bible is likely about to grant your wish.
Remember to thank God.

edit on 4-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That meme works to well next to your avatar.

She wants all Christians dead I gather. Maybe she should write her
President? Man you talk about bent.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There are many problems surfacing with globalist depopulation agenda. I guess it happens when you want to kill off a planet, gonna be a few issues along the way.

The death cult and ritual abuse does put them on a bad path to start. Once killing one is cool, a billion is whatever. This megalomania is an issue, when someone starts thinking they own it all, there is just too much data for their brain to deal with. Kill em all makes their job easy as their perceived responsibilities decrease.

Money has been good for the Clinton political decision making process, an easy one for her as those with the most bucks wins. When you run a nation and have a printing press just sitting there what is this kind of cognition going to do to the nation?

Somethings for the common good don't add economically for a private business to survive. This is where I see a place for the government to introduce new money. Roads, schools, hospitals, law and order are a few of the basics to keep civilization working.

It does appear that many of these wealthy folks want to extinguish a good chunk of humanity. Psychopathic and sociopath tendencies do tend to work their way up the economic chain. This world is a big place, if we do it right I don't know where the limits are its population. We are all designed to die one day. It looks like an anxiety attack for those that push it.

If you are someone caught up in this mess, a Piña colada on the beach makes a good break from it.

Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists is what they are..not Globalists or Capitalists or ...these fockers are screwing with our PLANET....and we cannot find solid ground from which to repel their efforts.... time to remove the Heads of the Snakes....the bodies are to big and Powerful now....time for surgical removal of just a handful of monsters time to end their Party and take back their stolen loot...Quadrillions of it are just waiting to be taken.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Nope it's the scientists ask any Christian because they count more
than scientists. If we didn't have scientists we wouldn't have to
worry about an apocalypse because we wouldn't be able to blow
the whole world up.

Lol.. this is why aliens don't reveal theirselves... we still argue over nonsense, believe in fairy tales, and debate depopulation agendas but ignore that the ocean is filling up with more plastic.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

the ocean is filling up with more plastic.

Ah hah, you didn't laugh at the funniest part of your post! lol

I can't wait till it's filled then we can walk to England. lol

Hell fill em all!

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

I prefer we depopulate at least half the planet. Not through any violent means but through some infertility method. Maybe the vaccine?

Im all for non-violent depopulation. And God isn't real. If he is, then change my post as proof.

See? Nothings changed. God isn't ream and we have too many people on planet Earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join